TOI:Is Krystle D'Souza the new heroine opposite Ssharad Malhotra?

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Jun 16, 2016,
Kratika Sengar, who plays Tanu in 'Kasam', will soon die leavingSsharad Malhotra lovelorn. But not for long! She will be reborn, but in a new avatar and with a new face. And the buzz is that the production house has approached Krystle D'Souza to play the new Tanu.

Informs a source working on the project, "She will be the new Tanu. The story will feature a considerable age gap between her and Ssharad in the show." When contacted, Krystle said, "I have no idea about this."

The actress was last seen as the protagonist in 'Ekk Nayi Pehchaan'. She was apparently also in talks with the same production house for another show, which is tentatively titled 'Jaani Dushman' for Zee. The series, loosely based on Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji-starrer 'Paheli', will see a ghost fall in love with a human. "We might look for another actress to play the part in the show," adds the source.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i will follow  Kassam untill Kratika is there

it is hurting my feelings worstly .. 

only Kratika can b Tanu , no Kratika no KASSAM 

Sharad n Kratika meant to b Tanshi only for me 

ths literary brought tears in eyes for a second .. how production house can b so mean?
Edited by ArYa_crazyluv - 7 years ago
armaan_malek thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this a joke or what man.?
Have the makers gone nuts or lost it or what?
Reports of TOI are 90 to 95% true and thats why giving a damn to this post.
Otherwise i never believe in this.
And approach bhi kiya to kise Crystal!!!
plz give me a brake she is not even a nail of KS in terms of acting or looks.
We will accept KS to be 20 or even 50 years younger than sharad post leap.
But pardon us from this torture.

Originally posted by: tanshi_fan

Is this a joke or what man.?

Have the makers gone nuts or lost it or what?
Reports of TOI are 90 to 95% true and thats why giving a damn to this post.
Otherwise i never believe in this.
And approach bhi kiya to kise Crystal!!!
plz give me a brake she is not even a nail of KS in terms of acting or looks.
We will accept KS to be 20 or even 50 years younger than sharad post leap.
But pardon us from this torture.

the day KS will leave or say Good Bye to Kassam , on the spot i ll gve a damn to Kasam for sure .. makers r mean then i ll b tripple mean .. Simply 

Kassam will loose its Charm
Edited by ArYa_crazyluv - 7 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fine let them do watever they want its their choice thats wat they want they just were looking for excuse to take this move ... Final show for this channel m so busy I only now watch Kasam on TV no other show ...they r just going to dissapoint so many fans in India n abroad 

it has become a habit of this colors channel.kuch nahin aata lacks creative talent to bass jodi change kardo Drama chalane ki koshish karo phir

Anyways I will give it a try to watch Starplus Ishkbaaz than
Edited by saaniakh - 7 years ago
Saania i only watch Indian Serial Kasam .. after PV can u imagine i watched Kasam only n only for KS bt now for  Krasha .. anywys after that i dont thnk so i would b able to see any other show bt ye i ll b back to my old bussy professional lyf .. i am feeling lik crying .. hate colors 
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i only watch the show coz i like the pairing of krasha, eitha 1 them leave i wil stop watching, i wil not be interested 1bit, but i do hope this is a rumour, as the popularity of this show is due 2 krasha pairing, n they jus won the best couple award 2 prove that:-))

Coming 2 the channel they are full of crap, the most useless n irresponsible channel ever:..

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Fine let them do watever they want its their choice thats wat they want they just were looking for excuse to take this move ... Final show for this channel m so busy I only now watch Kasam on TV no other show ...they r just going to dissapoint so many fans in India n abroad 

it has become a habit of this colors channel.kuch nahin aata lacks creative talent to bass jodi change kardo Drama chalane ki koshish karo phir

Anyways I will give it a try to watch Starplus Ishkbaaz than

Agree let them do whatever they want. Looks the channel and ph aren't leaving no stone unturned to ruin kasam. And I might move to ishakbaz As well. If kratika leaves no kasam for me  Already this show is suffered trp s this week. God knows what will happen  post leap.good luck to them.
i wish .. Kratiak will soon back wth a rocking serial 
do hell wth them who dont worth Kratika 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
what the hell after jodi award they said kartika will be tanu 2 now this new news why they want to play with our emo

im sure once kartika will leave the show n rating will not the same then ekkta n channel will know