Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saaniakh

So true sawera Tanshi aka krasha deserved proper love story slowly falling in love n stuff like other Jodi shows does it takes 6 months to year but here sab bigadh diya khud hi show Ko value down karahe hain ...!

i swear i will kill dem if they dont show their romance 😡
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 lets kill together 😆ab to pakka they wont bcz they love to torture us ...

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

i swear i will kill dem if they dont show their romance 😡
[/QUOTE

Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm. Its true even I won't like her as tanu as kratika fits rightly in tanu's role. But let's see how the story takes an angle. If krystle will be able to act like kratika then will surely follow it. Mainly it will depend on the storyline. Rishi is a character who cannot eye upon any other girl except his ladylove so rishi romancing tanu's daughter ia somewhat I cannot digest.
Thanks for sharing. 
saaniakh thumbnail
We all r behind u dear ...🤢

Originally posted by: Deepaaveng

i wont be watching kasam

Originally posted by: saaniakh

😆 lets kill together 😆ab to pakka they wont bcz they love to torture us ...

phir to pakka yeh log gaye...since the show began I am waiting for their reunion and then romance...but we are not getting that only...😭

saaniakh thumbnail
Krystle is one those actresses who are in my worse list

she can only charm International US fans n satisfy online junkies with Hot romance n stuff
she is best fit in modern girl characters.
But when it comes to Indian Viewers she doesn't has the grip ...she don't have strong personality to please Indian TRP Aunties ... It takes a strong female lead to carry show for years if the female lead makes a place in Viewers hearts ... ! Only romance n crying isn't enough acting ability that face to grab attention of Trp Aunties is required ... ! She can't carry show for years.

Female lead is most important part of any show than male lead.

plus she isn't coming in a new show she is replacing a strong lead who has already won TRP Viewers hearts especially her Jodi with Sharad is wat made people loving the show
But here most important is its reincarnation concept so same face of Tanu is needed to make us connected to show as well our preferences as those viewers who loves Tanshi Jodi once they will know Krystle is Tanu 2 they will get disappointment n wont watch further.

plus if CVs r planning more janams than showing Krystle as Tanu will lock them in one Janam as further they cant experiment with janams or else they will have to change both leads this time which will create more problems...!

They have a new show so its better to build it stronger with krasha Jodi or lead to building something which can collapse anytime.
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saania  you spoke everyones heart
someone tweeted this in twitter:
She (Krystle) isn't doing! That's all fake!!She is coming back with EKTA's show on ZeeTV.She confirmed in fame chat so don't worry :)

so guys chill...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

someone tweeted this in twitter:

She (Krystle) isn't doing! That's all fake!!She is coming back with EKTA's show on ZeeTV.She confirmed in fame chat so don't worry :)

so guys chill...

saaniakh thumbnail
I knew that bcz Salil is very reliable source he already told she isn't replacing Kratika 😉
😆 now Who is feeling like we r sensitive Fools ...ek news sab Rona shuru kardete hain ...😆