PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
excited for rubi entry. tfs
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh pathetic TOI...   😡

Love you Ruby. You handled the whole interview so intelligently.

Another thing this reporter may be doesn't know that Ruby did a plenty oof roles except Radhika of CB. And I don't see the need of questions like if Shakti will be more popular than CB or not.

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What an article,really stupid reporter!
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar, this is really laughable u know, 
VD is popular, I accept, but RD is popular in her own way, and she is senior in acting than Vivaan even if it is by few months. why will she be intimidated by him, also they both share a good work relation. why bother them
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Soon there will be news of Vivian in fight with his co stars 🤣 reporter lobbed him a lot 
sparklingeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: harianjana

Yaar, this is really laughable u know, 

VD is popular, I accept, but RD is popular in her own way, and she is senior in acting than Vivaan even if it is by few months. why will she be intimidated by him, also they both share a good work relation. why bother them

Totally agree... If these questions are asked to some new Comer working opposite some superstar, it would have made some sense
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

Totally agree... If these questions are asked to some new Comer working opposite some superstar, it would have made some sense

yeah, did the reported forget that Rubina got dada saheb phalke award and also that she is a veteran actress whose fans brought her back to do season two of her show and also that she achieved star dom before Vivian. I love Vivian and enjoy him, but this reporter is like, she is purposefully making Rubina feel like she is a new commer
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
My my what a sort of ridiculous questions have been  put forward to her ,I am seriously no just as a matter of fact asking it back to them ,don't the director and the production house know who will fit in well with that character ,don't they even have minds to think of what is apt for their show and also in the very first place whom are those reporters to ask such a wonderful most satirically regarding such a famous actor on telly ,this is just like an act of degrading his qualities as an actor and also it is more concerned to his self respect as a human being it is becomes highly insignificant to be passed on comments even without involved in such a thing ,this act calls for a ploy to destroy their good bonding and instigating jealousy in the minds of actor even if they are perfect and also one very important thing to be noted in this is the way not only VD was discriminated both VD and RD at one point of time were actually being made impartial by these hilarious questions but ,I just loved the way she tackled all those questions in such a smart and a intellectual fashion ❤️
I say this from the bottom of my heart ,no one can do this role more perfect than my Vivian .A hot punjabi munda who is highly modernistic and has different thought process altogether ,he perfectly suits well ,The way he rocked in Madhubala that awesome style is also required here not entirely but just as a touch henceforth only he is the Harman of our show ,I personally hope and one thing ,I really have fallen flat by his promo dialogue and excited for it ,none of the promos made me flat likewise from a viewer's point of view ,he is only one ,I would suggest will rock it .

Coming to both RD and VD equally talented in their own way hence a partial perspective or other such stereotypical things ,I am not upto those ,I love them both as actors that is the reason for watching this show .
sparklingeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: harianjana

yeah, did the reported forget that Rubina got dada saheb phalke award and also that she is a veteran actress whose fans brought her back to do season two of her show and also that she achieved star dom before Vivian. I love Vivian and enjoy him, but this reporter is like, she is purposefully making Rubina feel like she is a new commer

Same feelings... I remember being a fan Vivian during PKYEK at same time biggest fan of Rubina as Chhoti bahu. Both of them have achieved fame with their respected shows. N I really want to see friendship b/w them. 
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
TOI wale Kuch aur Bhi puch saktein the bit nahi Bakwass dikhani hai