IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Color's now only ray of hope is"bigg boss"
I want this channel's destruction ,hope bb bhi flop ho jaye😆
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik...

But upsana never said that she was bound by any contract! She very clearly said she chose but it didn't work out for her!

When the whole cast joined Kapil on sony, only she satyed back because of contract is what she had told then. May be she thought Kapil is a hit because of colors just like Sunil Grover but have now realized they are great only as a team with Kapil.

http://www.movienewsguide.com/upasana-singh-kapil-sharma-fall-pinky-bua-teams-krushna/153415

Singh Has A Contract With Colors

While talking to the media, Singh revealed the reason for sharing stage with Krushna and Abhishek. According to her, the decision to continue with the show was taken because of her contract with the channel Colors. Moreover, the channel approached her with a request to continue the show.

Being an actor, she is bound to get new work and new offers. Since her character of Pinky Bua is much-loved by the audience, she decided to continue doing the same role and entertain fans.

Upasana Singh added that she worked earlier with Krushna and hence, it was no problem teaming up again with him for work. Moreover, she has a good relationship with the production team and the channel management and is just doing her job.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

Color's now only ray of hope is"bigg boss"

I want this channel's destruction ,hope bb bhi flop ho jaye😆

Last year bb didn't fetched trp 😆 too
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Last year bb didn't fetched trp 😆 too

colors daily serials are doing fine
they are still in top 2
igt is getting more trps than kapil show

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

colors daily serials are doing fine
they are still in top 2
igt is getting more trps than kapil show

We r talking about bb and since kapil gone colors dropped to 2. I m following barc trps alsosince kapil us back on Sony tv . They r back from no.14 ranking to no.7 😆
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
bb didn't give them much trps thats why they shifted the slot from 9 to 10:30 pm . You can't get trps in range of 2 in late night  range slot
Very few serials are successfull in that slot like Balh

If you are talking about reality shows then Igt  and kkr are doing well
colors will not get much affected in trps coz of loss of Kapil show but its supermacy in comedy shows are over
Colors has been defeated by kapil in comedy department

I hope 24 season 2 replaces CNL
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Who watches those crap shows of colors:/
MrsStephenAmell thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Playing cheap game not new thing for colors
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanky1

I remember may such incidents infact, recent was when Gopi bahu from SNS wanted to do some dance show on a rival channel, she was immediately replaced on the show.

Right she was replaced from their channel. She wasn't prevented by them in joining shows on different channels.

In this case, all Colors can do is prevent her from doing another show on their channel. I don't think they can limit her from joining Zee, Sony, Star etc.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

bb didn't give them much trps thats why they shifted the slot from 9 to 10:30 pm . You can't get trps in range of 2 in late night range slot
Very few serials are successfull in that slot like Balh

If you are talking about reality shows then Igt and kkr are doing well
colors will not get much affected in trps coz of loss of Kapil show but its supermacy in comedy shows are over
Colors has been defeated by kapil in comedy department

I hope 24 season 2 replaces CNL

See colors and kapil had very old issue going on n on. Colors get insecured whrn kapilovie git good response and it became hit.kapil wanted to make show big but budget wasn't approved three times sets caught fire and then there were several issue that raj nayak took out with kapil Sharma
Kapil made on his own
There r many comedy shows comes n goes but few clicked with audience .kapil is one of them. Raj tried all dirty tricks but falls flat now they are actually in soup.krushna added tall claims and he fails. Now even if they r getting good trp but they cannot come to kapil Sharma 's caliber also igt or bb has its own ff . There's no one is comparing them but all serials are very bad . Susraal is getting trps coz of dayans n chudails. Ikrs is in drain n soon thapki
balika vadu was on n off naagin was only serial of colors which is giving excellent trps. Let see how kavash will go.