Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

She's not jobless. I don't know what's the real reason why Upasana chose to stay back with Colors but she doesn't have a shortage of work (as I've seen her in couple of other serials which are running presently) so unless she was bound in any kind of contract, she could have easily left with the rest of Kapil's team...

If her not leaving Colors was due to a contract then I can understand...but this seems unlikely because - why only Upasana? why were others like Sunil were not bound in a contract to prevent them from leaving as well?

But if she chose to stay with Colors without being forced by the channel than she definitely put her trust in wrong people (Colors) instead of standing with her colleagues in their rough times...

I think u r forgetting upsana signed bani IDk serial she dud for more than two years there so acc.to that serial contract she was in bound with colors
others Ali or Sunil or raju or suganda are free as they were not working in any of serial.they were only doing at that tine cnwks
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

And some ppl here support Raj Nayak and loser KrushnaπŸ˜†

Raj nalayak is way petty πŸ₯± I remember how he gave excuses when they chose Faisal for jdj competition as Sanaya lost.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like things didn't work out. I don't blame her for not joining Kapil's team; she was the one who had a serial on Colors, maybe she didn't want to get stuck in between the two of them.

Seems like they're trying to prevent her from joining TKSS. I don't think the channel can be allowed to limit her like this. Frankly, I've never heard of any other telly actor being prevented from joining a show on a different channel. The hiring of staff by a rival company should be out of their control...πŸ˜•
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

I think u r forgetting upsana signed bani IDk serial she dud for more than two years there so acc.to that serial contract she was in bound with colors
others Ali or Sunil or raju or suganda are free as they were not working in any of serial.they were only doing at that tine cnwks

if she was bound with colors then how come she was (& still is) doing "jai Santoshi ma", on &TV, (which started in Nov 2015 while comedy nights with Kapil ended on January 24, 2016)

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see Raj Nayak's face at this point of time!πŸ˜† Karma is a bitch and it dint take too long for Colors to get the results of their misdeeds! πŸ˜› Kapil is doing well and flying high, he has almost everyone from BW still coming on his shows! Im sure the guy has something in him that all these BW stars and a great athlete like Saina Nehwal loves him and the show. πŸ˜Š Krushna and CNL so deserved this!πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik...

But upsana never said that she was bound by any contract! She very clearly said she chose but it didn't work out for her!

Who know the real story?taali do haath se bajti haye. Upasana was trying to leave show with kapil all news channel reported but that time raj nayaka bound her by throwing legal issues. Then she had to stuck that show
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noteworthy

Looks like things didn't work out. I don't blame her for not joining Kapil's team; she was the one who had a serial on Colors, maybe she didn't want to get stuck in between the two of them.

Seems like they're trying to prevent her from joining TKSS. I don't think the channel can be allowed to limit her like this. Frankly, I've never heard of any other telly actor being prevented from joining a show on a different channel. The hiring of staff by a rival company should be out of their control...Confused

I remember may such incidents infact, recent was when Gopi bahu from SNS wanted to do some dance show on a rival channel, she was immediately replaced on the show.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

I want to see Raj Nayak's face at this point of time!πŸ˜†Karma is a bitch and it dint take too long for Colors to get the results of their misdeeds!πŸ˜›Kapil is doing well and flying high, he has almost everyone from BW still coming on his shows! Im sure the guy has something in him that all these BW stars and a great athlete like Saina Nehwal loves him and the show.😊Krushna and CNL so deserved this!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• πŸ˜† he must be singing dil k armaan ansaoon mien beh gaye and they r maha cheaters now they copied Delhi episode.they took there team also to Delhi just ti show how big r they.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanky1

I remember may such incidents infact, recent was when Gopi bahu from SNS wanted to do some dance show on a rival channel, she was immediately replaced on the show.

See there are thousands of channels out there but colors is crossing limit.they forced kapil n spny that u cant show Mika epi πŸ˜• πŸ₯± I mean who does that
In uk /us many channels airing comedy shows and many guests go here n there its not a big deal
I haven't seen such insecurity. πŸ₯±
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Same case happened with that tashan e ishq guy he left his serial for jdj.