MANAN SS : KHAMOSHI - Chapter 8 updated 09 DEC

picashu971 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

HI GUYS!!!!!!😊😊😊

WELL, IM NOT NEW TO THE FORUM
BUT NOT OLD AS WELL...KINDA MIDDLE ONE MAYBE?

THIS IS MY VERY FIRST ATTEMPT
ON MANAN (ACTUALLY IN ANY CHARACTER)... SO I WONT KEEP MY HOPES HIGH BY SAYING
U WOULD LOVE IT..BUT I HOPE U WONT GET BORED OF IT...SO HERE IT IS...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

WAIT WAIT WAIT... IT WONT BE
FAIR IF IDIDNT INTRODUCE MYSELF... IM "t"...YEAH MY USERNAME DOES SOUND WEIRD...ITN'T
IT?... BUT IF U GUYS WANT TO COMMENT THEN CALL ME t...OK OK NO MORE BORING
STUFF...SO FINALLYπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PROLOGUE

Cabir please... I don't want to talk about anything related to him... says Nandhini standing in her
cabin facing her back to Cabir

u have to listen it Nandhini! Tumhe milnekeliye hum sap kitna
koshish ki tujhe pta bhi hai? 5 saal hogai aur aptak tum hamari baat
sunnekeliye tayaar bhi nehi hai!

What should I listen? Yehi ki vo mere saath vo sap kyu kiya? If u r
here to tell me all the crap that I have avoided these years... then please that
is your way.. she
shows the door to him..n call her PA.. what the hell u
guys r doing. Maine clearly kehethiya na ki meri India aaneka plan kisiko bhi
kabhar nehi honi chahi hai..then?

Tumhari arrival ki bareme jaanekeliye we don't need your PA's
help...mere yaar ki dadkan kaafi hai...

Nandhini
smiles sacratically n say ooohhh... tere yaar...that Manik
Malhotra..right? abhibhi zinda hai?..
she asks but only she knows how much of pain she hide in the mask of hatred...
she still loves him but not more than her hatred towards him... because he ruined
it all by himself

Nandhini bas!!!!! Bohot hogaya... U by yourself know ki if Manik
was wrong main aaj iyeha nehi hota..tum kisi aur ki galti ka saza usko math do... finally Cabir who talked
toughly all the while slumped in the chair behind him...he looked so defeated
that Nandhini feel sympathy toward him... but just for few seconds before she
wear her mask of stern face again.

Kisi aur ki galti????? Wake up Cabir.. uski vajase mujhe apni desh
se nafrat hua...tum sap...jo mereliye doosre family thi ..tum sapko chodke jaana
pada... meri maa...vo aac bhi mujhse baat nehi karthi...yeh sap uski vajase hua.. I
have lost my passion because of him... ab bta usne kya koya?? I'm sure abhitak to
vo apni sare ambitions puri karthi hogi...

Cabir
look at her surprised and ask kya tumhe bilkul bhi
pta nehi ki Manik ke saath kya hua? Didn't u try to find vo ab kese haal main
hai?

Why would I?
Nandhini ask turning her face away from him...but somewhere she is scared what
does Cabir meant ? Manik ko kya hua?

Without asking
Cabir understood her question... vo apna sap kuch
kothiya Nandhini... Sap kuch... jis dhin tum iss desh se gayi... ussi dhin vo hum
sapse door hogaya

Nandhini
holds her table tightly until her knuckles turns white... waiting for Cabir's revelation... silently
praying that Manik's fine... (pyaar chupnese todina chupta...par yaar I
tell u...ladkiya bohot difficult hoti hai...they can hate the person who they love
and vice versa
)

He lost
his life...love aur...he lost his VOICE.. and Cabir fall on his knees before
Navya can catch him...n cry for his yaar in Navya's arms..

Nandhini
stood like a statue n after Cabir calmed down e waited for Nandini's reaction...
1 hour...2 hour...3 hour... n finally she asked Manik kaha
hai?

OK GUYS DON'T KILL ME FOR MANIK'S
VOICE..OBVIOUSLY USKE SONG KE BINA KAHANI CHALEGI KESE... BUT FOR NOW LET IT BE
LIKE THIS...( HAR WAQT MANIK HI DEVIL NEHI HOTA..KABHI KABHI NANDHINI BHI EVIL
HOSAKTI HAI...SO JUST TO SHOW HOW A MAN CAN GO TO ANY LIMIT TO JUST BE WITH HIS
LOVE...EVEN IF IT MEANS TAT HE HAS TO LOOSE HIS OWNSELF...😭😭😭

LET ME KNOW IF IT RESEMBLES ANY OTHER STORY...I HOPE U LIKE IT...NOW GIVE ME FEEDBACKS SO THAT I CAN DECIDE ABOUT MAKING IT SS OR OS... OBVIOUSLY NO WAY IM GONNA DISCONTINUE IT...BUT MAYBE KOI BHI INTERESTED NEHI HAI TO I WILL MAKE IT AN OS...😊

-t-

INDEKS

CHAPTER 1 >> SCROLL DOWN

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8
Edited by picashu971 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manvipathak thumbnail
Omg its awesome just continue soon dear
dpsdevuu thumbnail
interesting prologue

i loved the concept

update soon

LOVE YOU...
BYE
TAKE CARE
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue...
Really wanna know more...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
picashu971 thumbnail
IM SORRY I HAVE REUPDATED IT DUE TO SOME ERRORS..BUT NO ADDITION IN THE POST

HYE!!!!!! I'M BACK... LOTS OF LOVE TO THOSE WHO LIKED AND COMMENT... IT MEANS A LOT TO ME..NOW LETS GO FOR

Chapter 1

Cabir, Navya and Nandhini were in car driving to Shimla. Silence engulfs but no one is ready to break it. It was quiet weird that the 3 person who used to make everyone's ear deaf, sitting together without anywords.Lost in their thoughts.

Cabir ST: I just hope ki Manik aur Nandhini ki beechme hui har misunderstanding clear hojaye. I miss u yaar (and he wipe away a lone tear that escaped from his eyes but Navya who is sitting beside Cabir in front seat saw it)

Navya ST : kyu hua yeh sap? My friend , she was away from us. My bhai, he is living like a dead soul aur my love, he is not who he used to be.. mujhe yeh theeno wapas chahi hai. Please Devi maiyya sap theek karthena. Nandhini is the only one jo sap kuch theek karsakti par uskeliye hume use sap kuch btana padega. But kese? Manik bhai ne to kuch bhi btanese mana karthiya, yeh sockar ki Nandhini guilty feel karegi...ab kya karein?

Nandhini ST : yeh hum kya karrai hai? Why did I agree to meet him? How can I withstand the pain if he hurt me again? Aiyappa please help me. But I have to find the truth. Main sach jaane bina kaptak jee sakti . I have promised maa ki I will move on. And for that I have to clear all this. But kya main apne aapko control karpayegi after meeting Manik? Wait!!! I can find out about what happen to him after I went to London right? Main ne India se judi hui har news se apne aapko door raka yeh sochkar ki I don't want to see or hear his name. Now it's the time for me to do it.

She takes out her android and surf internet. Search box : Manik Malhotra Fab 5

Results :

Fab 5 members turned playback singers but mystery still unsolved "Where is Manik Malhotra?" Date 27 June 2011

Fab 5 doomed without Manik. 12 March 2010

"Manik Malhotra's death news is fake" says Cabir Dawan, drummer of Fab 5. Date 28 February 2010

Manik Malhotra missing? Date 20 February 2010

Fab 5's last concert. Date 14 February 2010

(all other results related to his previous concert before Nandhini left)

Nandhini : wat is this? Manik ke bareme ek bhi latest news nehi hai. How is this possible? Sare news 5 saal ke pehele hai. Uske baat kya hua? Where is Manik? What is he doing in shimla? She was getting more and more scared.

Navya who heard what she said holds Cabir's hand on steering. Cabir look at her and Navya gives a nod asking him to start.

Cabir : Nandhini...(no response) Nandhini????? ( no response)

Navya shook her by shoulder.

Nandhini : ha... Kuch kaha tumne?

Navya : Vo... Cabir tumse kuch kehena chahta hai. But please listen to him patiently. Jabtak vo katam na kare tabtak koi bhi decision math lo... please

Nandhini nods and Cabir started

FLASHBACK OF 5 YEARS

Nandini and Nayva were childhood friends and BFFs. Nandhini lost her father when she was 11. Her mother Geeta Murthy took over her husband's business to protect her daughter's future. But somewhere in her business she starts to ignore Nandhini's needs. But Nandhini being an understanding daughter never blame her mother instead she gave 100% support to her. Geeta is a wise woman who gives equal importance to family values.

Nandhini's passion was music. After lots of persuation finally Geeta agreed for her wish to join India's best music college. The Space Academy. Navya also joins her because she can't stay without her BFF. But she really loves music but not as much as Nandhini.

After clearing all the formalities Nandhini and Navya start their first day of college. Their first class was orientation with seniors. Seniors consist India's leading music band Fab 5.

Navya : Nandhini mujhe bohot dar lagrai hai. U know maine suna hai ki seniors bohot ragging karte hai. Aur iyeha to the best of best aanewale hai. Agar hume rag ki to hum kuch karbi nehi payegi

Nandhini : ya ya...kyu nehi..teri Caabbeeer jo hai...n winks at her

Navya : theko Nadu hum baar baar kehechuki hai..unki naam Cabir har Caabeeer nehi. So stop it

Nandhini ; wah wah..pyar ho to aise. BTW navyu he don't even know ki u exist. So apna day dreaming chodo aur ha..agar vo aayi na seedha behosh math hojana jaise uski concert mein hui thi... varna pta nehi kya karoongi

Navya : Nandu vo hamri galti thodina thi. Vo itna hot jo hai. U know main to mar hi java... (Grinning like an idiot)

Nandhini : navyu I just don't get it. Pure ladkiya uss Manik Malhotra pe fida hoti hai aur tum hai ki lead ko chodke drummer ko pakda...

Navya : shut up Nandu... vo unhe bro kehetiye..matlab mera bhai hui na... bhai ke bareme aise koi sochta hai kya...chi chi...nandu tum bohot besharam hogayi...

Nandu makes a O face n before she can reply all the freshers starts to cheer... N here come Fab 5...full of life, full of talent, full of fun n yeah not even a hint of attitude (mujhe kadoos Fab 5 acchi nehi laga...hamara Fab 5 bohot sweet hai iss kahani mein so no hate at first sight)

Fab 5 : Welcome to Space guys.

Cabir : we are honoured to have such talents here.

Aliya : u guys are chosed from the best. So congrats

Dhruv : we are looking forward to guide, help and have fun with you guys

Mukti : so what we are waiting for? Lets rock it...n she starts to play guitar while all students step backward giving them space. Finally manik speaks

Manik : this is a special performance from us as a welcome gift

Aliya starts playing piano and all starts cheering

Matlabi ho ja zara matlabi

Duniya ki suntan hai kyu

Khud ki bhi sun le kabhi

Matlabi ho ja zara matlabi

Duniya ki suntan hai kyu

Khud ki bhi sun le kabhi

Manik and Druv step forward taking the hands of two girls at front row. twirl them and left after pecking their hands while both the girls blushed.

Kuch baat ghalat bhi ho jaye

Kuch der ye dil bhi kho jaye

Befikar dhadkkhane, iss tara se cale

Sor goonje yaaan se wahaan

Suddenly the whole Auditorium become dark and flashing lights were on. It looks more like a disc.All students include NanNav stood up and starts to dance according to the beat. All the time Naya looking at Cabir and blushing.

And the song goes on until it ends with fab 5 coming together n dance with freshers

Manik : ok guys!!! I hope tum logoko hamara surprise accha laga hoga. Next week will be your freshers party...

Cabir : at Manik Malhotra's place

Manic glare at Cabir while he ignore it and continue

Cabir : so all of you are welcomed...koi bhi problem ya pareshaani ho to u can refer to any of us and yeah don't worry yeha ragging nehi hoti. If any1 try to rag u then u r absolutely welcomed to complain

Navya whisper to Nandhini : theka Nandu vo kitni understanding hai. Nandhini face palm but still she loved the way Fab 5 treated them. Being stars they have 0% attitude and Nandhini start to respect them. After that, NanNav settled in their hostel with Navya's non stop Cabir puran and Nandhini's non stop Fab 5 praising. (dono totally fida)

The next day

Navya was walking alone in space while Nandhini went back to hostel to get her mobile. When Navya was passing three guys started to tease her (no changes in Navya's clothes..not yet)

Guy 1: arre madamji...apni beti se milne aayi hai kya?

Guy 2 : lagneme to jawaan hi thikta hai...

Guy 1 : Harhad ?? seriously??? R u trying on her...yaar your one smile n she will be on ur bed but don't u think ki she is not upto ur standard..

That's it. Navya turn n give a tight slap on Guy 1's face.

Navya : hamare kapde hamare marzi..tujhe kya...aur door rehena humse...kitna boli thiktu hu na utna shaant nehi rahoongi..samjhi?

Before she can walk away Harshad grab her hand n twist it hurting her elbow and shoulder.

Harshad : bohot brave ho na tum...to iske baad bhi himmat se chalo. N he he took out his pen n break the lead making the ink to leak..he brought it to smear on her face. But suddenly someone hit on his nape sharply making him fall.

Nandhini : stay away from my friend. Usko kuch karneki koshish bhi ki na, then I wont think twice before breaking your jaw...

Before she can finish the other two guys grab NanNav from behind by their arms

Harshad : ab thikao apne karate...ha? Kya hua? Dargayi...maine to sirf moo pe laganeki socha ta...par ap kuch aur hi milgayi..looking at Nadhini lustfully. (Nandhini wears tank top with jeans and Navya wears traditional suit since Navya is from a conservative family compare to Nandhini's mom who thinks modern wear is ok until it doesn't spoil your tradition.)

Both girls try their best to kick them but didn't succeed. When Harshad near them to touch nandhini's neck. Before he can touch her, suddenly a hand twist his hands n kick his knee. He fell on his knees and other guys left NanNav looking at Fab 5 terrified.

Cabir : oouchh...pain hua? Jab meri yaar ne maari hai to dard to hagayi hai na?

Well ya it was our hero Manik

Manik : tumhe kya laga tum Space ki sapse lonely place mein apna raaj chalagi aur hume pata bhi nehi chalaga??? Get a life man... u knew it right? Ki iss saal ki har fresher ki zimedaari hamari hai...so yeh sap

Aliya : hume neeche thekane keliye kiya tha...aur kya? ( Harshad n Aliya have no relationship)

Druv : don't he have any other work?

Mukti : galat question Dhruv...isko iske alawa girls ko chedneka kaam hai...how can u forget it

NanNav stood like a statue there...

Aliya : girls u both can move ... we will manage from here

Navya : ek minute Aliya ji...hume kuch karna hai

Fab 5 looked shocked at someone calling Aliya "ji"

Navya didn't notice it so she neared Harshad n slap him hard that he fell on floor and his lips bleed.. Cabir smiles at her bravery n give thumps up

Navya smiled proudly and says : hamari ya phir Nandu ku peecha karneki koshish bhi ki na...just remember ki hum Bangalore ki sherni hai..samji?? thanks Aliya Ji, Mukti ji, dhruv ji, Cabir ji (slightly blushing) and Manik bhai...n she drag Nandhini with her

All look at Manik : do u know her??? Manik shook his heads...

N they decide to ignore her for now n took a good' care of Harshad.

Few days passed with orientation n it was the night of freshers party. The theme was red and black

Nandini wore a red colour one shoulder knee length gown looking superb cute while Navya wore red colour plain saree with sleeveless blouse.

By now Fab 5 especially Manik noticed about Navya's beaviour towards Cabir...her blushing was too obvious to be unnoticed. The party was a superb success with seniors and juniors bond well among each other.

Nandhini was looking for Navya who disappeared after her first dance with a random guy. She notice Navya was sitting clearly sad in a corner. When nandhini was about to move hher wrist was hold by someone. It enraged her that she turned to give a tight slap but before that she was dragged to a corner of the hall with a hand covering her mouth. When she realized who was holding her she was beyond socked.

No prize for guessing because it was none other than Manik Malhotra

Nandhini : hummm mya mmmhhm

Manic : kya boldrai ho tum.

Nandhini sign at his hand covering her mouth

Manic : ooppps...sorry...maine vo realize nehi kiya... n left her

Nandhini : she yell...mujhe...(manik shush her) n she whispers muje kyu layi ho iyeha ?

Manic gesture at Navya's direction

Cabir was behind Navya all nervous. He was about to call her but stops..it repeats few times that Nandhini starts to giggle

Manic : what is so funny? (clearly not happy with the way nandhini making fun of his bestie)

Nandhini : vo kya hai na? agar Navya ko pta hoga ki Cabir peeche hai to fatafat use chipak jathi

Manik : kya? Matlab Cabir's doubt was right? Navya bhi use pasand karthi hai...

Nandini : pasand to first stage hoti hai... Navyu ka case last stage tak ponchgayi

Manic : matlab ?

Nandhini : Navyu is in love with Cabir since your very first concert at Banglore...pehele laga ki attraction hai par seedhe seedhe pta chalgayi ki iska case love at first sight.. u know she is a great painter but sirf Cabir ke as paas rehenekeliye Space mein join kiya... par iski bali ka bakra main bani.. according to her family she cant stay away from me but only I know from who she cant stay away...par pta nehi aaj itna udaas kyu hai

Manik : I don't know about Navya par yeh Cabir jo aaj tak kisisbhi ladki mein interest nehi dikaya suddenly har waqt Navya ki tareef karna shuru karthi... so finally I ask him to ask her for dance taking today's opportunity...pechle 10 min se iyehi horai hai... I don't know what to do with him

Nandhini : u have no problem with their relationship?

Manik : y would I? wait wait wait !!!!! don't tell me u believed that rumor??!!

Nandhini starts to laugh while one and on her stomach and another one on her mouth. She remembered how heart broken Navya was after reading the rumors about Cabir and Manik being gays. It took her few weeks to console Navya who finally vowed that she will make her love and her bhai straight'. Manik frown looking at her.

Manik : not funny ha

Nandhini : sorry sorry...vo bas...hahahaha... I could not control it

Cabir : r u gonna stop this ya phir should I stop Cabir

Nandhini : this is cheating..she says making puppy face that Manik chuckled looking at her

Manik : okok... y don't we both team up become their cupi... nandhini look at him surprised.. don't give me that look. We both want our friends to be happy and we both need each other's help to do that. So hojaye partnership in crime?

Nandhini smile and says yes.. before she can ask for a hand shake to seal the deal, Manik hugged her in a bear hug n say..All the best

She smiles and control the butterflies in her stomach which got excited due to hug from a guy...actually hot guy...

After breaking the hug, they both walk to Cavya direction smiling mischievously

Precap : lets dance baby and small small steps of love

Update once in a week...so don't worry...anyone want pm? Buddy me...n keep showering ur support n love to me to keep me going on...I planned to end it in few parts...kindly let me know if my story represent any other writer's story... bubbyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

-t-

Edited by picashu971 - 8 years ago
picashu971 thumbnail

Recap : Cabir Navya and Nandhini going to Shimla. Falshback starts

Chapter 2 : Cupids

Flashback continues...

Navya was looking at dance floor sadly and Cabir behind her hesist to ask her for dance.

Nandhini whispers to Manik : inn dono ka kuch nehi hosakta...u know lets do it. N hi5 with Manik

Manik : hye Navya !!!!!!

Navya brightens up : hye bhai...app iyeha...in mean obviously yeh apka ghar hai par akele... koi to chammak chalo aapse chipi hui hogi na??? n she winks at him

Manik ST : kya ek Cabir kafi nehi tha ki female version Cabir bhi bejthiya...ufff god u owe me this...n he ask her,... Vo sap chodo tum hame hamesha Bhai kyu bulati ho.. I mean from our very first meeting se... im sure main itna Buddha to nehi lagti hu

Navya chuckles : vo kya hai na... jab main 5 saal kit hi tab mera ek bade bhai ta ...I loved him so much...but...she gets slightly teary n says...but vo cancer mein margaya...n she smiles...jab main aap ko thekthi hai to mujhe unki yaad aaati...par...agr aapko koi aitrazz hai to...she hesist

Manik embrace her in a bear hug : mujhe koi problem nehi hai... I don't have any one in this world except Fab 5... so ap mujhe itni aachi behen mili to im double lucky...

Navya smiles ...and behind her Cabir got confused seeing Navya and Manik hugging and frown

Nandhini : kya hua Cabir??? Tum inn dono ko ghoor kyu rai ho? She asks raising her eye brows

Cabir : vo...vo...kuch bhi to nehi...ha...actually sochraha tha ki Manik aur Navya kaise kul milgayi...right?

Nandini : vo to hai...dono bohot sweet lagrai hai..she watch Cabir's reaction..he frowned and she continues bilkul bhai behen ki tara...relief washed over Cabir's face... Nandini ST : aag dono taraf barabar hai...

Cabir : ha right... Navya use bhai bulati hai na... bilkul right...right

Nandhini : Calm down Cabir..tum mujse poochrai ho ya phir kuth ko samjarai ho??? She asks winking

Cabir : wat?????? Surprised

Nandhini : u know wat...lets dance

Cabir : mere saath?

Nandhini : kyu??? Agar Manik Navya ki bhai hosakti hai to...main tumhari behen nehi bansakti she asks faking hurtful face

Cabir : nono...koi problem nehi chalo..n he look at Navya and gets happy to see her dancing with Manik. So he drag Nandhini near to their pair n starts to dance on a slow number..( I have very bad choice for happy songs so imagine whatever song u guys prefer but sad wala song no prob)

Nandhini and Manik wink at each other suddenly the announcement made for exchanging dancing pairs ... Nandhini and Navya twirled and reached their REAL pairs...

Navya shocked to see Cabir being her dance partner n starts to blush while Cabir enjoying to the bits..

Nandhini : dono bohot cute hai na??

Manik : tum ladkiya har baat ko cute kese kehethi ho?

Nandini : moo se...n stuck out her tougue ...Manik smiles seeing her childishness... suddenly Nandini steps on Manik's foot

Manik : oouch... U broke my leg... Itna high heels peheneki kya zaroorat if u cant handle a simple dance

Nandini frowns : hello hye Mr Manik Malhotra main unn logoki batein sunneki koshish karrai thi.. so I lose my concentration..konsi badi baat hui..btw I quit dancing years ago...

Manik : vo kyu?? (he by imself surprised that he is getting too much interested in nandhini's life)

Nandhini : vo 6 saal pehele meri dad ki dead hogai...he used to be my dancing partner..uske baat dance karneka mood hi nehi aayi..

Manik : im sorry

Nandhini ; arre sorry kis baat ki.. u know I have lots of memories with him which I can cherish throughout my life... Im happy because until now I cn feel his presence around me

Manik : u r lucky and he bow down looking like a getleman n walks away

Nandhini : what happen to him? Main bas dad ki bareme baat kiya aur vo upset hogai... kahi kuch galat na karthi na maine?? I have to ask Miss Fab 5 wikipedia n she starts to look for Navya who seems lost n Cabir's arms

Cabir : tum upset kyu thi?

Navya look at his face ...

Cabir : sorry...i mean aap upset kyu...before he finish Navya nods no

Navya : aap hume tum kehesakti hai.. n she blushes

Cabir smiles n repeat his question

Navya : vo kya hai na ...hamari classmate hamre saath dance karthe waqt trip hogaya... I managed to catch him... but he blamed my saree... vo kaha hai ki main stupid hu aisi party main saree pehenliya... bala kisiki dress ko thekar aisa kehetha hai kya...

Cabir smiles seeing her innocence n say : bilkul sahi kaha tumne... A person should be judged by his heart not dress... Theko,... we r for few minutes did I trip? No right? So he just blamed u to cover up his mistake... aisi insan ko khabi moka math the...tumhe neeche karnekeliye...

Navya smiles brightly and nods yes...n she saw Nandhini waiting for her so she excused but not before Cabir pecking her hand... She blushes n reach Nandhini

So done for now

Precap : manik n nandhini bonding & few month leap

bikita thumbnail
Amazing dude sounds very interesting.
Loved the bonding between cabir and navya
shaan... thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manbir & navni's bond is amazing...
Manan's convo was superb...
D rumour bout manbir being gays was hilarious...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
shaan... thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manbir & navni's bond is amazing...
Manan's convo was superb...
D rumour of manbir being gays was hilarious...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
picashu971 thumbnail

NO PROOF READING SO SORRY FOR ANY ERROR

Recap : manan and Cavya dance ...manan officially beceme cupids

Chapter 3 : Manik Malhotra

Navya : nandu tum pagal hogai... tumjhe pta Manik bhai apne dad ko kitna miss karta hai...aur tum unki saamne uncle ki bareme baat ki... navya literally fuming while Nandhini sat like a cat on the edge of the bed

Nandhini : Navyu...I don't know right ? so it was a mistake baba... How am I suppose to know ki uski zindagi mein kya hua ...

Navya : if u don't know why the hell did u open ur mouth???!!!!!

Nandhini shocked to see Navya swearing as she never done it..now Nandhini understood she had done a big mistake. She sat on floor near Navya n take Navya's both hands to her lap. Her gesture calmed down Navya a bit. She smiled n mouthed a sorry for over reacting. Nandhini asked her about wat happen

Navya : tujhe pta... vo bohot chote the jab unki maa ek accident mein dead hogai. Unn keliye uski papa sap kuch the par Mr. Malhotra ko apne business... so just like ur mom Manik bhi boarding school mein pada jaha unko Fab 5 mili. He never came back on his any vacations... hamesha apne friends ke saath tha... Par unki schooling katam honeki 2 saal ki pehele his father simply disappeared ... no one know anything... it seems like his father never existed all these years... he had to take care of MM industry. But above all that he loved his fater so much ki till today e is searcing for him...Navya ended with sobbing

Nandhini also had tears in her eyes. The man girls die for a glimpse, dying for his father's love. She don't know what happened but she wanted to be with him. Somehow she shared his pain but his pain was unbearable. Nandini stood up n get a taxi to Malhotra Mansion.

The mansion was all empty since party ended hours ago. Some workers were cleaning the place

Nandhini : kaka kya Manik ander hai?

The old man look at her ngive a disgusting look.

Old man : baba ko aise kisise milna pasand nehi hai. Aliya mam aur Mukti mam ki alawa permisiion ki bina koi bhi ander nehi jaasakti

Nandhini even though feels sad of not meeting Manik somewere feels happy that there is no girl involved in manik's life. A strange happiness for a stranger who she knows hardly a week. Her buzzing phone break the thoughts

Nandhini : ha Navyu...nehi baba main gussa nehi hu.. im in a safe place (she noticed that the workers moved to another place)... idk...maybe a bit late... Main akar tuje btati hu just take care of that hippo(warden) ...okok bye bye bye

She silently sneek into the house n notice that five cars were parked there

Nandhini : matlab pure Fab 5 iyeha hai... maybe seeing him now will be a bad idea... but main thek tho lo ki vo teek hai...yeah... I will leave right after I make sure he is fine...

She sneaked into the hall in see dhruv passed out there n alcohol bottles lying on the floor.

Nandini : it means everyone got drunk after the party. So even Manik must be sleeping. I should leave now. When she turned she heard someone tuning his guitar. She tip toed to the pool area n saw Manik sitting with his legs inside the pool... shirtless n tuning his guitar. Nadhini smiled and at near him keeping few feets distance. She loved his tune n she starts to hum the song... manik opened his eyes n saw her. He was shocked but smiled seeing her lost in his music. He also joined her in humming finally both starts to create their lyrics and sang the song

(imagine zehnaseeb guys)

After the song ended, manik and Nandhini look at each oter n smiled. Manik moved near her n gave a side hug.

Manik : thanks... I don't know aac I didn't feel like being alone and all these stars passed out. He chuckled looking at each of his friends sleeping in weird positions except cabir who is peacefully sleeping in Manik's room. Suddenly manik shouts

Manik : oh shit.. wat r u doing right now? What if your warden realize your night out?. N you came all alone here at this time? U should have called someone. Atleast me. Oh Main tujhe...n Nadhini close his mouth with her palms

Nandini : uffo Manik Malhotra... u ask lots of question. Calm down ok. N yeah Navya will handle hippo...so no prob. I came by taxi n how am I suppose to call u if I don't have ur number ?

Manik smiled sheepishly looking at her and snatch her phone from her hands n dial his num n safed as Manik the star. Nandhini saw it n say... being proud of stardom. Are we?

Manik : any problem?

Nandhini nod a no...

Nandhini : so are we friends now? See I have no friends except Navyu. N yeah agar itna famous friend milega to ... to know... maybe I can take advantage of it. She winks at him. He smiled n shook his head.

Manik : u didn't tell me why are u here

Nandini : uffo... I made u upset right? By talking about my father. Just want to say sorry for that. She olds her ears n makes baby face. Manik remeoved her hands from ears n holds her hand

Nandhini : u know whenever I mssed dad I wanted someone with whom I can share anything about him n they wont ask me to stop. But I never had anyone. Maa was busy in business but it was not her fault she just wanted me to ave a perfect life. Shayad meri guardian bante bante meri maa banna chodthi. Buti love so much..itna ( she widen her hand to show it)

Manik keep silence for few minutes : you know dad was my hero. Everyone assumed that he never cared for me. But he did. I knew it. When he send me to boarding school more than me he suffered. That's why I didn't oppose his decision because I know it was for my well being. He never called me because he was afraid of the danger. After his disappearance I investigate everything. N I get to know that dad had personal rivalry over a criminal mafia. He was afraid that that guy may kill me that's why he showed disinterest towards me so that I will be safed. Manik eyes get teary. I miss him a lot. I still wish and hope he is somewhere happy and alive.

Nandhini gave tight hug for him. Manik hide his face in her neck. He didn't cry but the tears didn't stop. After he felt better he break the hug. There was no uneasiness between them. It feels...so...so right. Like it was meant to be. The both sat their for god knows how many hours in silence. A soothing silence ehere Nandhini thought about er parents and Manik about his parents. Sudden sound of workers catched Manik's ears n he realized it was early morning.

Manik : oh my god. It's morning. He chuckled and saw Nandhini sat hugging his arm head on his shoulder. She was sleeping. Sleeping like an angel. E strok her cheeks and woke her up

Nandhini sat up with a jerk m hold er head

Manik : hangover ? but you didn't drink atleast not infront of me

Nandhini glare at him n say : it happens when I don't have enough sleep. Its ok aac to Sunday hai. So im gonna sleep the whole day .

Manik : to chalo. I will drop u

Nandhini : hello hye Mr Manik Malhotra I want to live. By seeing ur face it looks like u didn't sleep for 10 days. Go on sleep. I will catch a taxi

Manik holds her wrist n pull her n say in authority : ok... im not dropping u but u r going with my driver now no arguments. Im sure driver acchi se soya hoga

Nandhini gulp seeing his serious face n nod. After a tight hug she went to hostel but not before Manik remind her of calling him after reached.

25 minutes later...

Ring.,...eing...ring...

Manik : hello (in a sleepy voice)

Nandhini : hye Manik. I reached

Manik : kon?

Nandini : nandhini ...Nandhini Murty

Manik : ab yeh Nandhini kon hai ( if u realized Manik never knew her name)

Nandhini fume: Mr Manik Malhotra.. vahi Nandhini jo aap ke saath gal sing kiya..jo aap ke saath pure raat bitaya...jisko aac subha headache hua...jisko

Manik realized its her: okok..im sorry...vo maine...tumhari naam to pta nehi na...its ok...apne nayi friend ki galti ko maaf kardo..please

Nandhini smiled n forgave him. N they both talked throughout the day until Nandhini's phone died out of battery but it was 3 am. It means another sleepless night for Nadini t add her headache. But she cared nothing about it. Her new friendship seems to be solution for her every problem.

Months passed . Manan and Cavya's relationship grew stronger day by day. Fab 5 gets update from cabir about Manan and Manik about cavya. They are happy with their friends' choices. Manik and Nadhini spend lots of time together infact more than Cavya. Their relationship reached a level where they don't need words to express themselves. Their understanding amazed others.

Somewhere both of them realized their love but hesist to confess it. It was just too fast. Manik waited for their 1 year anniversary (meeting) so that he can express himself. Cabir and Navya were happiest. Their friend and bhai/behen made best pair.

Precap : twist and last flashback

-t-

note : THANKS TO THOSE WHO LIKED MY WORK AND COMMENTED...

Edited by picashu971 - 8 years ago