Voicing my disappointment!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I completely regret having started watching this show. I was one of those people who just couldn't wait for the show to start since seeing the promo. I had so many expectations from this story. But wow. Less than 3 months down  the line they have completely slaughtered the show, and such treatment is usually preserved for when shows hit the half-year mark ðŸ˜†
The show started off fine, then great when malay fell in love with appu. Now in less than 4 months of the show being on air they have made the female lead look like the bad guy, brought in a new female lead who can't act and is such a despo for malay's attention and is being portrayed as a good girl and malay's hero when she has been eyeing him since day one as if he is a dessert even when she new he was engaged, and now they are splitting up the main leads and getting malay married to that creature of a new girl ðŸ˜¡

Why did i make the mistake of watching this show? What the hell was the point of bringing in that worthless vardhaan and making her look like she is some devi aatma when her actions spell characterless and despo and she keeps harping on about wanting to protect malay for the sake of humanity when in reality she just is desperate to marry him herself. Her and her mother are opportunists who the cv's are making out to be saviours for the villian mittals. 

Even malay was too dumb to give in to his family's brainwashing and he will agree to marry vardhaan seeing appu missing instead of going to look for appu. And he claimed to love appu, yet didn't have the common sense to look for her and instead decides to marry another girl just because his family told him to ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

This is my final post on this forums sorry. I cannot stand this show anymore and neither than actress who plays vardhaan. Even if i gave the actress a chance her character is unbearable and I can't stand her whole devi-aatma/ saviour act. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree.even i frustated with this show.storyline r messing.i dont get this new girl nd her mom logic.malay clearly said that he not love her after marriage and she also know how much malay loves appu but still both mother daughter duo not understanding.and malay today he disappoint me cant he trust his love.but i still hope malay appu married at d end of this wedding drama.
smmmmm thumbnail
LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS SHOW ANY MORE. 
If Malay marry Apu please message me thanks. I am done thanks. 
This TV show gives me nausea. 

I have seen other shows but I am extremely disappointed with this one thus far. 

Wait to go story writers for destroying a perfect story!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is the trend of all zee shows crap pure crap. 
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: smmm

LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS SHOW ANY MORE.

If Malay marry Apu please message me thanks. I am done thanks.
This TV show gives me nausea.

I have seen other shows but I am extremely disappointed with this one thus far.

<font color="#ff0000">Wait to go story writers for destroying a perfect story!!😡</font>😡

i hope malarajitha wedding happen because aishwarya aka appu posted two pic.in which she dress as a marwadi and bengali bride.but cant trust cvs.only waiting till marriage.
smmmmm thumbnail
Hi Apu  also acted in  a different tv show and she wore a wedding dress int hat may be the clothes that she is wearing is from their.  Because the leads have changed. :(Edited by smmmmm - 7 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Am waiting for this show ever since the promo aired,and waited for forum when first episode aired and still waiting for the marriage episode to completely air though I don't have any hopes left but hoping against the hope... this is the first forum I am there from starting
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: smmm

Hi Apu also acted in a different tv show and she wore a wedding dress int hat may be the clothes that she is wearing is from their. Because the leads have changed. :(

no.its from recent one.she tag vishkanya.and caption it guess what happen next??
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blackcirus

i hope malarajitha wedding happen because aishwarya aka appu posted two pic.in which she dress as a marwadi and bengali bride.but cant trust cvs.only waiting till marriage.

It makes more sense for them to somehow swap that girl with Appu because if they don't, then the show loses its focus and concept!Or so I think!
kathzyna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just can't believe the absurd  reasons that they are coming up with  to justify that shaap marrying Malay ,Like we didn't see her lusting for Malay from the get go from the temple scene ,i still have to watch until the wedding scene .Aparajita is suffering here !!!This is he hugest disappointment  ever.🥺