Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imanmary thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree totally..  That Vardaan character looks so silly !!!!   Should not be there in the first!
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you POV. Very frustrating...
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imanmary

I agree totally..  That Vardaan character looks so silly !!!!   Should not be there in the first!

Not only just silly but silly of the highest order...Malay God! His fiance goes missing, he gets married to another lady...there is not a shred of sadness in his eyes...In fact, they are showing bonding between the silly girl Vardaan and Malay... This is worse than normal desi saas bahu stories... 
Imanmary thumbnail
That silly Vardhaan's character's should be killed actually.  Defeats the purpose as the show should focus more on the main characters Apu and Malay.  Malay also to me, is such a weak character who cannot stand on his own two feet.   He does not even know what he wants or who he wants.
Beginning he was Ok, after that I dont know ...

God !!  I am really sick of that Vardhaan character !!!! 
Imanmary thumbnail
Kaala Teeka - GOOD Show but lately, mmm , it becomes sooo predictable , Kaali's character is sooo weak !! The show now focuses on bringing harm to Naina - the poor innocent baby ! What is the director trying to proof??    In short , it is really getting boring ..