Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Kindly read here [for precise answer[s]]. Itni tagdi-garmi mein light nahi [thi], oopar se ye inverter bhi "daandh" (kharaab) [ho gaya hai], aadhe se zyaada thread ka hissa taiyaar karne mein to garmi se jhel-jhel ke haalat hi khasta ho gayi...!!! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜† I desperately need a break...!!! Phew...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just saw a promo of parvarish-- the 1st one , 6 months purana!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ matlab soty wala bandh karke they have gone back to the initial wala promo ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
Why didnt they make a new one? I have serious doubts now its getting over in June itself with ek rishta sanjhedari ki taking its place ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

I just saw a promo of parvarish-- the 1st one , 6 months purana!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ matlab soty wala bandh karke they have gone back to the initial wala promo ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
Why didnt they make a new one? I have serious doubts now its getting over in June itself with ek rishta sanjhedari ki taking its place ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

they didnt even show last week trp rating of the pv 2 show๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ all the other shows on sony had the trp listed only pv 2 didnt ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Sony TV
The Kapil Sharma Show 2.0 (2.0)
ek duje ke vaste 0.5(0.4)
Kuch Rang pyar ke aise bhi 0.6(0.5)
Crime patrol 1.0 (1.0)
Hanuman 1.1(1.1)
Suryaputrya karan 0.3(0.3)

dhoperchop thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">they didnt even show last week trp rating of the pv 2 show๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ all the other shows on sony had the trp listed only pv 2 didnt๐Ÿ˜ฒ</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sony TV
<font size="3">The Kapil Sharma Show 2.0 (2.0)
ek duje ke vaste 0.5(0.4)
Kuch Rang pyar ke aise bhi 0.6(0.5)
Crime patrol 1.0 (1.0)
Hanuman 1.1(1.1)
Suryaputrya karan 0.3(0.3)</font></font>

Kahin negative to nahin ho gaya!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think so negative ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
bas trp is not listed
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully the 2 ready to launch new shows will air at 8.30 and 10.30.

Considering the importance of season1, hopefully Sony gives this show more time. If not looks like there will only be 3/4 weeks of this show left as I expect Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhaniya and Ek Rishta Sajhedari Ka to launch end of June/ early July.

Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 8 years ago
arey_bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGreatKingdom

Hopefully the 2 ready to launch new shows will air at 8.30 and 10.30.

Considering the importance of season1, hopefully Sony gives this show more time. If not looks like there will only be 3/4 weeks of this show left as I expect Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhaniya and Ek Rishta Sajhedari Ka to launch end of June/ early July.

Hey,
Seems you follow Sony and known with all updates.
What is the reason the channel is not promoting the show?
And what is the TRP rating of the show, all other shows rating are listed except Parvarrish 2.
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arey_bhai

Hey,
Seems you follow Sony and known with all updates.
What is the reason the channel is not promoting the show?
And what is the TRP rating of the show, all other shows rating are listed except Parvarrish 2.

I've been watching Sony for a long time - but hard to know much information from the UK - my opinions are based on what the channel has done in the past.

I have no clue about recent TRP as the reporting of that has completely changed in the past year or so.

There was a promo shown in the UK - but same as in India - it's an old one from the time before the show started. ๐Ÿ˜•

Sadly if they don't release any new promo in the next 2ish weeks I'd expect this show to end next after Suryaputra Karn.

Cinevistaas' Behad has been delayed for now to around August so it is possible that they keep Parvarrish 2 until then if they use the 10.30 slot and do away with weekday Crime Patrol.

Also, although unlikely Behad could take the weekend slot - there is a new upcoming weekend reality show - Indias Dancing Star, this is starting with a kids season so could be shown 7-8pm on Sat-Sun, allowing Behad to air 9-10pm. Depends on the Sony strategy team and how they think the shows will fair in certain time slots.

On another note cannot believe the dip Sony has taken since Sneha Rajani left for the movies, top 3 to now just making top 10. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

dhoperchop thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGreatKingdom

<font color="#330033" size="3">I've been watching Sony for a long time - but hard to know much information from the UK - my opinions are based on what the channel has done in the past.

I have no clue about recent TRP as the reporting of that has completely changed in the past year or so.

There was a promo shown in the UK - but same as in India - it's an old one from the time before the show started. ๐Ÿ˜•

Sadly if they don't release any new promo in the next 2ish weeks I'd expect this show to end next after Suryaputra Karn.

Cinevistaas' Behad has been delayed for now to around August so it is possible that they keep Parvarrish 2 until then if they use the 10.30 slot and do away with weekday Crime Patrol.

Also, although unlikely Behad could take the weekend slot - there is a new upcoming weekend reality show - Indias Dancing Star, this is starting with a kids season so could be shown 7-8pm on Sat-Sun, allowing Behad to air 9-10pm. Depends on the Sony strategy team and how they think the shows will fair in certain time slots.

<font color="#990000">On another note cannot believe the dip Sony has taken since Sneha Rajani left for the movies, top 3 to now just making top 10. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ</font></font>

You are right, I too think if bade bhaiyya or ek rishta were replacing parvarish we would have got the news of it wrapping up by now. These promos are already on air and would start by this month end so parvarish wouldve been informed 1month in advance atleast( thats the norm, isn't it?)so 8:30 & 10:30 looks likey.

Maybe they are waiting for behad. I also have a feeling they don't really care much for the 9 pm slot as they know they can never compete with diya aur baati or jamai raja!!!so they'd rather have djs parvarish! Djs have a 'weight' & big prod houses are not treated shabbily except iknmp- dont know what went wrong there!!

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yes sony barely makes it to top 10 now! Pata nahin ajeeb serials lagate hai, these 2 new shows dont look like they will b chartbusters either! Kuch rang might pick up now after ipl and make good trp baki sab below 1 types.
arey_bhai thumbnail
Why aren't producers doing anything ? Why aren't they insisting the channel to promote the show. Like, what actually happens ? Does channel orders/requests the producers to make promos for airing or the producers request the channel to promote. Both channel and producers want their show to gain trps then they must have any mutual clause to it. Or the thing is both have lost their interest in the show????