Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Same logic being used to defend by saying he has girls falling for him. Then I can use same logic for Ajay devgan and said he is the most handsome men because he had Karishma kapoor, Raveena, and other top leading actresses at that time fighting for himπŸ˜†

All the actresses are gold diggers
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Men are opporunities alsoπŸ˜‰ I won't name ones but the biggest example for a man marrying this not so good looking because he knows she is rich
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is average... not at all ugly.. that's a harsh word... ajay devgan comes near to it but it didn't matter as he is such a great actor...
791198 thumbnail
He looks like Neetu Singh in drag without facial hair. But with a stubble, he looks pretty good. Riddhima definitely won the genetic lottery in the Kapoor khandan though. She probably has the most aesthetically pleasing face out of all the Kapoor grandkids.

And to whoever said Ranbir isn't a drug addict and/or a sociopath, I agree. There's a difference between being a recreational drug user (which I'm sure he is along with many others in show business) and an addict. I have also never gotten any sociopathic vibe from him, I'm pretty sure even if he were, nobody on here would be able to tell with conviction because sociopaths are darn good at blending into normal society. But of course this forum likes to exaggerate every gossip until it starts sounding true so what's new there.

Edited by Chameli_billi - 8 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Whoa is that Tulip's husband?

Yea that is her husband. Read somewhere that he is a Doctor. Don't know of what.
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eboza

Ugly is really a strong word he is not that ugly even if he is not my type. Audiences mostly fall in love with the character they play and thats the persona you fall in love regardless of his looks. Even the hottest guys who cant act are not attractive for me but a decent looking guy can come across as attractive it depends on the persona be it onscreen or offscreen. Especially in the entertainment industry the best actors are actually the decent looking guys and are also mostly liked. Of course just looking at good looking people is something else but unfortunately most of them cant pull it off like decent looking guys. It also has something to do with age if you are younger you only want to see good looks if you get older it changes different things are more attractive to you than good looks.

Ranbir has some movies i liked but his offscreen persona and i dont even include his womanizing/cheating ways makes him for me really unattractive. Hes definetely also a really good actor offscreen he gives me too much negative and arrogant vibes too calculated answers in interviews I really tried to like him offscreen but nope i cant buy his behaviour when promotions starts no iam not talking about tamsha but he has really those traits i also dislike in people in general so maybe thats why i dont like him offscreen. Adding the womanizing or cheating ways confirms my thoughts about his persona. But thats my opinion

agree with the first para.

@bold - i know what you mean about not liking a stars off screen persona. I know Ranbir may not be everyones cuppa tea...nowadays he stays away from press, he doesnt give interviews unless its related to his film so that automatically gives the star an arrogant air. But i feel that is the stars prerogative if they dont want to share their personal life and i actually admire this because its too easy to be carried away and do the whole star thing and show off everything about yourself. When a star keeps to himself herself and doesnt need validation from the public for everything he does, thinks, speaks i feel that person has a lot of inner self confidence and self respect. They dont need to be applauded at every turn, or seen at every do. They are very happy not being noticed and on page 3 and let their work speak. i admire that.

About his calculated interviews, can you give an example?because ive watched him on his shows where he seems very genuine..and read his interviews where i found nothing amiss..nothing really fake...he doesnt make digs at other actors or say very controversial stuff.that does not make a person fake...it could mean that person hs enough drama happened in his or her life and doesnt want to invite any more...thats ok for me..there are enough loudspeakers out there...who do that. and even they learn..eg. manisha koirala, she used to go blasting everyone to pieces...in her hey day and later when she had no friends, she changed and said 'i have matured'..

I have never believed in believing on hear say...about anyone...i need to hv proof if someone says he is on drugs, let there be some sort of incident, one cannot go by the way one looks and says he is on drugs...could be he was tired, or depressed because films werent doing well, ive gone thru phases where ive looked tired and haggard and lost weight and peopleasked me if i was sick...if it was someone didnt know me, they might as well hv said i am on drugs (pale, gaunt, tired eyes, thin face).

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

^^ Hey it al🀣l started with Ranbir saying he relates to the Outsider..I remember everyone concluding that he has some psychological disorder πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And this other member mentioned that RK can say he relates to Disney films and he'd still be called a pedophile

which other member was this? deepika katrina are nowhere near a childs age so what did the whole paedophile thing come in...so so bizarre. yeah, these are actors and people in the public eye, but to breezily toss in words like paedohile while describing an actor/actress, someone who can be put into jail for a criminal offence, is not done right?πŸ˜•

paedophile is someone who preys on little kids for sex...one cannot just use it in casual manner!

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Same logic being used to defend by saying he has girls falling for him. Then I can use same logic for Ajay devgan and said he is the most handsome men because he had Karishma kapoor, Raveena, and other top leading actresses at that time fighting for himπŸ˜†

so...

who said Ajay devgan was ugly? not just raveen, karsima but Kajol then number one not only fell for him but married him...
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't believe this topic is still being discussed. Ranbir is good looking!
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Like Kajol was a pauper πŸ˜† herself.πŸ‘