Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ Hey it all started with Ranbir saying he relates to the Outsider..I remember everyone concluding that he has some psychological disorder 😕😆 And this other member mentioned that RK can say he relates to Disney films and he'd still be called a pedophile 🤣
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
looks don't matter wen an actor has talent, and looks r subjective aswell, some people may find a certain person good looking and others dont

and i find it really hypocritical wen people judge looks wen they themselves wudn't like it if someone did the same to them

for me looks aren't the biggest priority, sincerity, kindness, hard work and talent are wat i look for in a actor
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

^^ Hey it all started with Ranbir saying he relates to the Outsider..I remember everyone concluding that he has some psychological disorder 😕😆 And this other member mentioned that RK can say he relates to Disney films and he'd still be called a pedophile 🤣

😆😆😆

Word Count: 1

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I will quote here A2 dialogue when musicians told each other yaar jab yeh actor log flop hothe hain Tu kitne ka manhoos lagte hain.so I will say RK is going thru bad spell ATM .once he get hit he will in shape and back to barfi or yhdm wala ranbhir 👍🏼
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Girls dont care abt looks.
Biggest proof
222149 thumbnail
looks fine to me..this is ugly??😕
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ugly is really a strong word he is not that ugly even if he is not my type. Audiences mostly fall in love with the character they play and thats the persona you fall in love regardless of his looks. Even the hottest guys who cant act are not attractive for me but a decent looking guy can come across as attractive it depends on the persona be it onscreen or offscreen. Especially in the entertainment industry the best actors are actually the decent looking guys and are also mostly liked. Of course just looking at good looking people is something else but unfortunately most of them cant pull it off like decent looking guys. It also has something to do with age if you are younger you only want to see good looks if you get older it changes different things are more attractive to you than good looks.

Ranbir has some movies i liked but his offscreen persona and i dont even include his womanizing/cheating ways makes him for me really unattractive. Hes definetely also a really good actor offscreen he gives me too much negative and arrogant vibes too calculated answers in interviews I really tried to like him offscreen but nope i cant buy his behaviour when promotions starts no iam not talking about tamsha but he has really those traits i also dislike in people in general so maybe thats why i dont like him offscreen. Adding the womanizing or cheating ways confirms my thoughts about his persona. But thats my opinion
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

And this other member mentioned that RK can say he relates to Disney films and he'd still be called a pedophile 🤣

Bizarrely true and funny observation 😆
448368 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Girls dont care abt looks.

Biggest proof

Whoa is that Tulip's husband?
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same logic being used to defend by saying he has girls falling for him. Then I can use same logic for Ajay devgan and said he is the most handsome men because he had Karishma kapoor, Raveena, and other top leading actresses at that time fighting for him😆