Views

Users

Frequent Posters

448368 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Ohh.. Get your eyes checked.

I find him so charming.

That it's totally difficult to look away when he is on-screen. I loved Tamasha solely for him. That guy oozes charm. No wonder 2 top heroines fell for him.. and fell hard.

Naah! They fell for him cos of his last name 😛 as if these two are wannabees and haven't achieved anything of their own
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i notice people keep saying zoned out or drugged out..
its a very serious allegation to make against anyone...i dont know of any film which suffered due to his supposedly taking drugs as people here are implying...😕

he has never been found inebriated, or picking fight with anyone...or drunk driving or been arrested for having drugs on him and driving...no one has ever commented that ranbir was at a party and he was on drugs...

those people who are supposed to be very healthy and conscious of health types act more stupid and hyper than Ranbir..and talk absolute nonsense even when they are supposedly sober or non druggies. Ranbir hardly speaks to media or gives interviews and his press interactions area joy ...he is so much fun without being OTT. He is also witty and has a nice sense of humour...as his Koffee with Karan with Imraan testifies and his simi garewal most eligible bachelor shows attest to.
1017676 thumbnail
He isn't ugliest Ajay is the ugliest.
CorrectHai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I believe ugly wouldn't be the right choice of a word, considering the massive popularity Ranbir has managed to create amongst the female audiences. He is a little overrated, definitely but be also faces equal criticism and backlash due to his star-kid status, which is a little harsh.
Edited by CorrectHai - 8 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Ohh.. Get your eyes checked.

I find him so charming.

That it's totally difficult to look away when he is on-screen. I loved Tamasha solely for him. That guy oozes charm. No wonder 2 top heroines fell for him.. and fell hard.

Why are you getting personal? ?!

No matter how successful he might be, he's still a cheater and an unattractive person. I dont know what Katrina and Deepika found in him, but its probably his last name.

Ranbir is still UGLY.
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok, just concentrate on his acting. an actor doesn't have to be gorgeous.
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

i notice people keep saying zoned out or drugged out..

its a very serious allegation to make against anyone...i dont know of any film which suffered due to his supposedly taking drugs as people here are implying...😕

he has never been found inebriated, or picking fight with anyone...or drunk driving or been arrested for having drugs on him and driving...no one has ever commented that ranbir was at a party and he was on drugs...

those people who are supposed to be very healthy and conscious of health types act more stupid and hyper than Ranbir..and talk absolute nonsense even when they are supposedly sober or non druggies. Ranbir hardly speaks to media or gives interviews and his press interactions area joy ...he is so much fun without being OTT. He is also witty and has a nice sense of humour...as his Koffee with Karan with Imraan testifies and his simi garewal most eligible bachelor shows attest to.

THIS.. i really dobt care for the bashing that goes on..
But these confident allegations of drug addictiin as if they know its a fact is ridiculous.. in none of the tamasha promotion interviews i found him looking like he is on drugs or anything. He looks bored to me or sleepy tired but i dint kniw where this constant deugs allegations cone from.. maybe i dont kniw how drug addicts look not having known any.
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ ranikadi
Grow up, yaar.
Why Uday Chopra doesnt hv bollywood heroines falling at his feet..also his last name is Chopra.

And neither any big heroine fell at Chimpu kapoor Ranbirs uncle when he was a hero...he had the surname also and so did Randhir Kapoor, Karisma and Kareenas dad.

You can say Ranbir is ugly ten times it wont make it so...the only thing that happens is your ugly personality is showing up in your words.

Edited by pakeezah - 8 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Multiple posts about Ajay Devgan being uglier. Well, people have been paying to see his so called ugly mug on screen for 20+ years when the pretty boys have disappeared. He is not from a prominent film family so you cannot really say that helped him. What helped him is his absolutely strong screen presence. He is magnetic on screen and has the ability to disappear into character which is what an actor is, a true actor becomes a chameleon so you don't see them you see the character. He doesn't have a screaming and visible fan base, but this man has quietly done his work and built a solid fortune. He has also had setbacks, but he never let that define him.

Bottom line, looks can only take you so much especially on screen. Even a last name or a godfather. The Kapoor name did not save Karishma from the casting couch or give any Kapoor sons huge careers. Most of them are failures. What Ranbir has achieved is because he is a good actor, absolutely hard working when it comes to cinema and is charismatic on screen. He did the work to have what he has. What Bebo, Ranbir and Karishma have achieved is mostly because of them, not the Kapoor name.
Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

THIS.. i really dobt care for the bashing that goes on..
But these confident allegations of drug addictiin as if they know its a fact is ridiculous.. in none of the tamasha promotion interviews i found him looking like he is on drugs or anything. He looks bored to me or sleepy tired but i dint kniw where this constant deugs allegations cone from.. maybe i dont kniw how drug addicts look not having known any.

Also, the 'Sociopath' allegation.

That is so absurd. And some people keep repeating it till everyone starts believing it.

Like LOL. Go on broken record. Doesn't make him one. 😆😆