Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranbir actually looks good with stubble, but the drugs and I guess stress are taking a toll on him.
He's much better looking than Arjun, Sushant, Ranveer and Varun, IMO. I much prefer his tall and lean physique better than some of the bulky actors.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

Ranbir is far better looking than arjun kapoor..πŸ˜†
ya may be he looks bit like male neetu singh
bt what makes him real bad is nt his looks bt his
commitment phobia n flirtatious ways ..bt then
it is easier to indulge in caricature why he is
like this we do nt know that either..we do nt
even know if he rejected the women in his life bcoz he
understood that they r after his kapoor surname..
could be like any normal person he just wants to be
loved for what he is nt for what his family is...

What I find good in him is that he never tried to defame those women in his lives even when they publicly bitched about him.Seeing how Sushant has defamed Ankita with all those articles and all after the break up, its good to see that Rk never even says one bad word about those women, even when they bash him left right.He may not be a boyfriend a girl would want,but this quality of him is worth praising.
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Anyone who isnt doing well atm is ugly. While anyone who is doing well is good looking. Like I started finding Ranveer Singh extremely goodlooking these days. A far cry from his ugly Gunday days.

Ah, yes, bolly forum is famous for thisπŸ˜† Wait till he gives a hit movie and watch the tide turn
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akdhaalways

What I find good in him is that he never tried to defame those women in his lives even when they publicly bitched about him.Seeing how Sushant has defamed Ankita with all those articles and all after the break up, its good to see that Rk never even says one bad word about those women, even when they bash him left right.He may not be a boyfriend a girl would want,but this quality of him is worth praising.

true n agree..
we r too judgemental..
we read some scoops n make opinions..
we do nt even know the real star their real problem
or why the relationship failed yet we r quick to jump
to conclusions ..at least he so far did nt mess around with married women..
that is sign of a good morals at least...
.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akdhaalways

This.
This is what is something I still like about him..
He may be a douchebag but he has actually directly defamed anyone..
And TBH Kapoor family members are someone who don't really have filter when speaking but ranbir is someone who comes across as calculated while giving interviews (minus the one with deepika) and this is something I like about..
On topic- he may not be attractive or handsome but I find him charming and I kinda find him and other bollywood actors good looking in an unconventional way..
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You have obviously not seen him here

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqTQNs9sO6M[/YOUTUBE]

or here

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziHgumFv0lk[/YOUTUBE]

and definitely not here

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWhUsAaGuAQ[/YOUTUBE]

Katrina and Deepika aren't blind and he isn't ugly, only effeminate looking at times when he is clean shaven. His acne problem also appears to be temporary, so apart from that his attractiveness is mostly intact especially when he is stubbly or bearded.
SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
He's unattractive, but not ugly. There have been some really good pics of him. He just needs to be a bit more down to earth and focus on better scripts. There was a time when he was on the rise and everybody wanted to sign him up. He needs to get that flair back. Shad Ali and all the other directors needs to stay away.
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I find Ranbir really weird looking. Like many people mentioned, he looks like the Neetu Singh in shirt pant. I like feminine looking men myself (James Mcavoy example) but Ranbir just looks weird, creepy and tharki-ish to me πŸ˜•

Also I dislike his personality alot πŸ€“...He seems pretty insincere and fake to me in his interviews. His zoned out, drugged looks and commitment phobia only make matters worse.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think ugly is too strong word, Ranbir is just average looker.

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Your opinion and looks are subjective so its fine. I personally think he looks great with facial hair and i think he can be incredibly charming on screen when he is not high or zoned out πŸ˜†

This song for instance-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdubeMFwuGs[/YOUTUBE]

Its my favorite RK song just for the lyrics and the way he looks πŸ˜†

Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago