Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Out of all of Anu's film I am most excited about her home production Phillauri.

The rest are kind of predictable. I like Srk-Anu jodi but IA is a very predictable filmmaker and I dont really enjoy his type of filmmaking so I dont know...🤔
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved these SRK-Anushka scenes in JTHJ...and also the one where she's leaving the army base and tells him to stay safe because they're going to have a 'deadly' love story 😆 This third time flows well from their last scene with Samar's wish of reincarnation for a next time 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcUJ4vEkQxQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiH48LE75hk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh9-0tvGDCY[/YOUTUBE]
pakeezah thumbnail
goodie...i like Abushka ..always liked her acting too.
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bombay Velvet didn't affect her at all. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Loved these SRK-Anushka scenes in JTHJ...and also the one where she's leaving the army base and tells him to stay safe because they're going to have a 'deadly' love story 😆 This third time flows well from their last scene with Samar's wish of reincarnation for a next time 😆

Honestly, I tolerated JTHJ for their scenes only 😆 They were fabulous together and damn how much I shipped them till that last scene 😆
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So finally Akira and Samar are back together...
Their chemistry and scenes wer best part of JTHJ...

Hope so its true... ❤️
.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like them together... I think they are always fun together... 😳
Had it not been for them I don't think I would have been able to sit through JTHJ... 😆
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Love love love her pairing with srk ! Tani partner and Raj.. Wow..anushka always has the best lineup but then again nothing works out in a big way for her. She is probably the only actress who has worked with all the big directors of this generation!!! ..raju hirani..bharadwaj..karan..yashji..zoya..anurag..and now imtiaz
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Curlylocks

Honestly, I tolerated JTHJ for their scenes only 😆 They were fabulous together and damn how much I shipped them till that last scene 😆

Man I LOVEEED Samar & Akira scenes! They were a hoot together! 😆 They have amazing chemistry, the best anyone has with SRK after Kajol & maybe Juhi.. The only ones I watch in that movie lol. n I too wanted Meera to vanish so this love story can find an end together. aahh but what a lovely thought of a reincarnation!! 😆
Seriously looking forward to this one!!
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Even SNT is a good romcom, but these movies were so long ago, his earliest, and what else has he been able to prove himself good at...nothing. He's perhaps the most overrated and pseudo director around if you actually look at the difference between the content he delivers and the perception/appreciation for his work. 

And if that isn't off-putting enough, the premise involves a 'turbaned sikh' which is generally difficult for Bollywood to do without resorting to the wildest of stereotypes and gags. One can only hope that since he's got SRK on board, he'll do some self-reflection to be worthy of the money and starpower he's going to get 😆

Highway.He did highway, didn't he?

I loved that movie.