Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope that this gets confirmed soon because Anushka and SRK always look good together and their chemistry is amazing.  Edited by Arshi1195 - 8 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cool, for a happy movie, Anushka fits the bill πŸ˜Š Moreover SRK and Anushka make a nice pair. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

SRK and Anushka starring together again, awesome!

BUT IMTIAZ ALI 

We're on the same boat πŸ˜† JWM is the only Imtiaz movie I enjoyed watching
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Adore these two as individuals and also love their on screen pairing! Hope this is true. Anushka seems to be on a roll. The girl has a pretty great line up, not to mention it's darn good to see her producing as well. Looking forward to this one as I absolutely adored their pairing in RNBDJ and they were terrific in JTHJ as well.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It always good on paper for anu
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, she went from having just one film, to suddenly so many😲 Great going girl...I have doubts on Imtiaz Ali, but if SRK is in the film, then it won't be too bad
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I just realized, I've been saying that I've wanted to see Anu do those punjabi type characters again, and she now has many...yes! πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hmmm... Sounds good... They have a good chemistry
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hope the trinity brings success to all three as they have been facing some lacklustre results. Dilwale did not do much for SRK, Tamasha was just that ..a tamasha for IA and anushka needs a big one after the disaster of BV .

Let us see how they unite to overcome all the BO flops.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Curlylocks

We're on the same boat πŸ˜† JWM is the only Imtiaz movie I enjoyed watching

Even SNT is a good romcom, but these movies were so long ago, his earliest, and what else has he been able to prove himself good at...nothing. He's perhaps the most overrated and pseudo director around if you actually look at the difference between the content he delivers and the perception/appreciation for his work. 

And if that isn't off-putting enough, the premise involves a 'turbaned sikh' which is generally difficult for Bollywood to do without resorting to the wildest of stereotypes and gags. One can only hope that since he's got SRK on board, he'll do some self-reflection to be worthy of the money and starpower he's going to get πŸ˜†
Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 8 years ago