NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I was reading back pages of previous Rainbow, and here is what I have to say...

Thank you Nataly for that first version of song that you posted, I added it on the first page, and now it will be there as long as this Rainbow will shine on the IF's sky...Thank you for all the other songs, pictures and siggies that you posted as well...Happy for Sid and his new job as host of IGT. πŸ‘β­οΈ I mnogo ti hvala za onu knjigu koju si mi preporucila, pokusat cu da je nadjem ovdje u Laguni...πŸ€—

I have to thank you mama... πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVUuq0Birc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice, profound quotes, just reflects when there is any change in life, it is up to us to use it to our benefit or find ways to block or resist it! Lovely windmill, Amsterdam is full of them and even our state has many windmills for harnessing wind energy, they look very pretty!

Good morning everyone, Happy fools Day to all my lovable Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ

1st April - Fool Day Wishes

Picture: Happy April Fools Day
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends ,have a nice day !

The compliments of the season to my worthy friends , and a merry first of April to us all!

Many happy returns of this day to you"and you"and you, my dear friends"nay, never frown Madam , nor put a long face upon the matter. Do not we know one another? What need of ceremony among friends? We have all a touch of that same"you understand me"a speck of the motley. Let us all enjoy this general festival ! Thank you vibha for blowing the first trumpet to celebrate this unique festival !πŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/pratyusha-banerjee-commits-suicide-160401#
My God...this is terrible tragedy... but why, why, why...
Sneha.Love thumbnail
I still can not believe it is true...but it is πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Our sweet Pratsi is no more...😭😭😭

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/352313/was-pratyushas-last-status-message-hinting-her-impending-suicide

I never thought that I'll translate this kind of news😭...but I'll do it for all ExYu girls who loved her and supported her during her impressive career...

Prevod teksta iz gornjeg linka:

"Pratyusha Banerjee je izdahnula danassvoj poslednji dah, nakon sto je izvrsila samoubistvo, obesivsi se u svom domu u Mumbai. Primljena je u Kokilaben bolnicu, gde je proglasena mrtvom. Porodica i prijatelji su razumljivo u stanju soka. Prica se da je Pratyusha preduzela taj ekstremni korak zbog propale ljubavi sa Rahul Raj Singh, ocekuje se vise novosti o tome...

Kako bilo, insajderi su rekli da je poslednja poruka na Whatsapp statusu, koju je Pratyusha napisala verovatno bila nagovestaj onoga sto je nameravala da ucini...Napisala je "Mar Ke Bhi Munh Na Tujse Modna," u prevodu: I poslije moje smrti necu te napustiti , sto je stih iz pesme Kapoor & Sons number Bolna.

Prica se da je  Rahul nameravao da se zaruci sa nekom drugom osobom, i da je Pratyusha to vrlo tesko podnela. Slomljeno srce ju je navelo na ovaj drasticni korak, kako se prica...To je stvarno velika tragedija...

RIP Pratyusha..."

😭😭😭

http://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/buzz-pratyusha-s-boyfriend-slapped-her-in-carnival-mall-today-and-then-she-killed-herself/56febe0a391ad9b37c9ff638

Mama, sta je ovo, sta se ovo desava... zasto... sta ju je nateralo na takav ocajnicki korak... Boze, njenim roditeljima su sada doslovce nateceni mozgovi od bola...a sa vremenom, bol ce da im sidje u dusu i tu ce da ostane sve dok se i sami ne presele na Nebo trazeci svoju Pratsie da bi ponovno bili zajedno sa njom... veci uzas i veca tragedija od ovakvih ne postoji...

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I still can not believe it is true...but it is πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Our sweet Pratsi is no more...😭😭😭

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/352313/was-pratyushas-last-status-message-hinting-her-impending-suicide

I never thought that I'll translate this kind of news😭...but I'll do it for all ExYu girls who loved her and supported her during her impressive career...

Prevod teksta iz gornjeg linka:

"Pratyusha Banerjee je izdahnula danassvoj poslednji dah, nakon sto je izvrsila samoubistvo, obesivsi se u svom domu u Mumbai. Primljena je u Kokilaben bolnicu, gde je proglasena mrtvom. Porodica i prijatelji su razumljivo u stanju soka. Prica se da je Pratyusha preduzela taj ekstremni korak zbog propale ljubavi sa Rahul Raj Singh, ocekuje se vise novosti o tome...

Kako bilo, insajderi su rekli da je poslednja poruka na Whatsapp statusu, koju je Pratyusha napisala verovatno bila nagovestaj onoga sto je nameravala da ucini...Napisala je "Mar Ke Bhi Munh Na Tujse Modna," u prevodu: I poslije moje smrti necu te napustiti , sto je stih iz pesme Kapoor & Sons number Bolna.

Prica se da je  Rahul nameravao da se zaruci sa nekom drugom osobom, i da je Pratyusha to vrlo tesko podnela. Slomljeno srce ju je navelo na ovaj drasticni korak, kako se prica...To je stvarno velika tragedija...

RIP Pratyusha..."

😭😭😭

http://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/buzz-pratyusha-s-boyfriend-slapped-her-in-carnival-mall-today-and-then-she-killed-herself/56febe0a391ad9b37c9ff638

Neka mi Bog oprosti, ali tog tipa sam mrzela iz dna duse od prvog trenutka kad sam ga videla... nije bio vredan jednog pogleda njenih prelepih ociju... nije bio vredan niti jednog jedinog njenog bozanstvenog osmeha...nije je bio ni u kom pogledu vredan... a najmanje je bio vredan da si ona oduzme svoj mladi zivot zbog njega... uzas...

SHOCKING Reports! Pratyusha Banerjee's BF Rahul Admitted Her To The Hospital & Is Absconding!

According to Spotboye report, the actress was in Carnival Mall (Malad) yesterday (before death) with her boyfriend Rahul. The duo had heated conversation which made Rahul slap her.The actress fell down and Rahul didn't even lend his hand to help her stand up. A few hours later, the actress killed herself. Also, there are reports that said Rahul rushed her to the hospital and informed to her uncle about the suicide. There are also reports that mentioned the onlookers noticed Rahul munching on some 'chips' at the hospital and appeared unaffected! Rahul left the hospital with his as well as Pratyusha's phones, on the pretext of booking tickets for her parents, which he didn't. Shockingly, his mobile is switched and is absconding! Entertainment Tadka tweeted, "Vikas Gupta: Rahul's phone is off, he isn't here which is a point of concern, we are waiting for him #PratyushaBanerjee. & Rakhi Sawant: Rahul has taken Pratyusha's phone and gone #PratyushaBanerjee." According to reports in Pinkvilla, foul play in the case is suspected as Pratyusha's body apparently had a faint rope mark on her neck and her cheek was also bruised. She also had blood coming out in the mouth! According to Tellychakkar reports, Rahul had an affair with another actress, Saloni Sharma. But the actress has denied the report. Well, lot has being speculated on Pratyusha's death, let's wait for police statement. Stay locked to this space for the latest updates.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2016/pratyusha-banerjee-bf-rahul-admit-hospital-absconding-shocking-reports-221384.html