BANUPRASA ROSID FF ME HUN TERA

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Friends,
Banu here in the Fan Fictions forum to entertain my friends with my stories on our beloves AviMan/RoSid.

This will be single link in which stories will be posted by me from now on... after completing 1 story.. next story too will be posted in this link only..  This i am doing to make the search job easy for my friends.. you can put it in favourites so that can check for my updates in this single link itself...

Friends.. i seek all your support as usual and hope you all enjoy the stories... ðŸ˜Š

Banuprasa RoSid FFs (All the 60+ FFs single link)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Part 16 Part 17 Part 18 Part 19 Part 20 Part 21 Part 22 Part 23 Part 24 Part 25 Part 26 Part 27 Part 28 Part 29 Part 30 Part 31 Part 32 Part 33 Part 34 Part 35 Part 36 Part 37 Part 38 Part 39 Part 40 Part 41 Part 42 Part 43 Part 44 Part 45 Part 46 Part 47 Part 48 Part 49 Part 50 Part 51 Part 52 Part 53 Part 54 Part 55 Part 56 Part 57 Part 58 Part 59 Part 60 Part 61 Part 62 Part 63 Part 64 Part 65 Part 66 Part 67 Part 68 Part 69 Part 70 Part 71 Part 72 Part 73 Part 74 Part 75 Part 76 Part 77 Part 78 Part 79 Part 80 Part 81 Part 82 Part 83 Part 84 Part 85 Part 86 Part 87 Part 88 Part 89 Part 90 Part 91 Part 92 Part 93 Part 94 Part 95 Part 96 Part 97 Part 98 Part 99 Part 100

Edited by banuprasa - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuranganadham thumbnail

Originally posted by: banuprasa

Hi Friends,

Banu here in the Fan Fictions forum to entertain my friends with my stories on our beloves AviMan/RoSid.

This will be single link in which stories will be posted by me from now on... after completing 1 story.. next story too will be posted in this link only..  This i am doing to make the search job easy for my friends.. you can put it in favourites so that can check for my updates in this single link itself...

Friends.. i seek all your support as usual and hope you all enjoy the stories... ðŸ˜Š

anuranganadham thumbnail

Hi Bhanu Akka/Di,

I'm big fan of u. i like all ur ffs n ss. the way ur presenting ur stories is amazing n the responsibility of society i really liked ur humanity which i can feel it through ur amazing stories like what is life etc... & I'm expecting more stories from u 

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for nxt concept di 
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi Friends,
Here the next concept... Jasmine asked me to write a story like Hum Aapke Hai Koun.. So the concept will be same... With our magical RoSid on Banu Style..

Hope you all like it...

I will start giving updates in few minutes...

The Title is 'ME HUN TERA'

i am not sure how lengthy it will go.. but has plans for lengthy one...

In recent days.. sorry months.. i started writing small stories and hence dont want to tell it is going to be big and end up with a small one...

Still there are chances to get a bigger one too...

So friends.. Stay Tuned...
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 1

Siddhant was tensed...

Siddhant: No pappa.. this girl is not ok...

Rajender: Why Siddhant...

Siddhant: She is looking like a model not like my bhabhi...

Rajender: Siddhant.. lets ask Prem...

Siddhant: You are going to ask Prem bhaiya... No use... 

Rajender: What are you talking??? it is his marriage and why no use on asking him...

Siddhant: He got standard version of his reply already... 'You do whatever you feel good'...

Rajender laughed hearing this...

Rajender: Then you are only going to select for him...

Siddhant: Of course.. then who else can... Do you know what Mataji tells me...

Rajender: What...

Siddhant looked at Nirmala...

Siddhant: Mataji.. tell pappa.. what you told...

Mataji: About what Siddhant.. Suddenly you are asking me...

Siddhant: Arrey... That day what you told about bhabhi.. how she is like to me...

Nirmala smiled...

Mataji: Yes.. Bhabhi is like your mother.. Devar is like son for her...

Siddhant: you got it pappa... now i lost my mom in my childhood itself...

He showed upset face...

Siddhant: But now wont take any chance on my bhabhi... you got it...

Rajender: Ok.. ok.. you select yourselves... look into the other photos also...

Rajender showed the photos one by one...

Siddhant: No.. 

Another photo...

Siddhant: Not ok...

Another photo...

Siddhant: Dont even think...

Rajender: Siddhant.. all the photos which pandit gave already shown to you.. select someone from this...

Siddhant: Pappa.. you are taling as if only this bunch of girls are available in the world for my bhaiya... no pappa.. she might have born somewhere for my bhaiya..

Rajender: That is all ok.. but how we get her..

Siddhant: We will get her in some way... i have belief on that.. but just return all these photos to pandit.. dont he know how the girls should be for our family...

Nirmala took deep breathe on seeing Siddhant like that...

Nirmala: Siddhant.. i think you will make everyone upside down before Prem marriage...

Siddhant: Then what.. my only brother marriage...

Nirmala looked at Rajender...

Nirmala: Rajender.. you told we will be going to vrindavan this month right...

Rajender: Yes maaji.. jamanalal is also calling us and we are never getting time to meet him... So thought of going atleast now.. 

Siddhant: Vrindavan...

Rajender: Yes.. one of my college days friend is there.. he settled in Vrindavan.. he has been calling me everytime.. but we never went.. now Prem is already handling the company and i am free now.. so thinking of going there...

Siddhant: Oh.. then what about me...

Rajender: When is your college exams getting finished...

Siddhant: Only 2 more exams are there.. then i am totally free. so i will also come with you...

Rajender: Ok ok.. Maaji.. let 3 of us go to Vrindavan by next weekend...

Nirmala smiled...

Siddhant was excited to go to new place...
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 2

Siddhatn successfully completed his final years...

He took blessings of elders...

Mataji: Congrats Siddhant.. you completed your graduation...

Rajender; Congrats.. now you too can go to office with Prem...

Siddhant: Office.. so soon.. No.. No.. Bhaiya will handle the office and i will handle you all...

Rajender: What is there in handling we all...

Siddhant: Then who will give medicine on time to Mataji.. Then you too started taking medicine..i will give medicine to you.. Then supervising the works happening at home...

Mataji: All these we will take care.. you start going to office.. anyway.. once Prem get married all the responsibilities will be taken care by her...

Siddhant: Then i will handle till Bhabhi comes.. then i will handover everything to bhabhi.. Then i will think of going to office after discussion with my bhabhi...

Mataji: Oh.. you will do anything after discussion with bhabhi only...

Siddhant: Then what.. 

Mataji: Then she only will be searching bride for you too...

Siddhant: Of course... that responsibility too will be given to Bhabhi only...

Mataji: let me see how your bhabhi bring bride for you...

Rajender: Maaji.. you too arguing with him.. We are yet to get bride for Prem itself...

Siddhant: We will get pappa.. why are you tensed...

Rajender: Hope so Siddhant.. now you too completed graduation.. So i am worried that i should get Prem marriage arranged soon...

Siddhant: what is the connection between both...

Rajender; Then what.. what happens if you bring your bride before that.. 

Rajender told in teasing tone...

Siddhant: pappa.. you are trying to tease me.. anyway.. i wont get married without consent of my bhabhi...

Rajender: Lets see...

Mataji: Rajender.. we are going to Vrindavan this Sunday right...

Rajender: Yes..

Mataji: Then let me pack my bag.. only 1 day left...

Siddhant: Let me also pack my clothes...

Rajender: Siddhant... pack decent clothes.. i mean dont pack shorts and all...

Siddhant: Why??? can i wear pant the phone day.. what are you talking pappa...

Rajender: Siddhant.. my friend got 2 girls... it wont be looking nice if you wear shorts and all in front of them...

Siddhant: Girls..

Rajender: Yes..infact we are going there to see whether the elder girl suit for Prem.. as he is from good & known family and i know about my friend.. he might have made his daughters cultured...

Siddhant: Oh...

Siddhant: Ok pappa.. let me go and pack my dress...

Siddhant rushed towards his room...

Siddhant opened the wardrobe...

Siddhant: Girls...OMG... we are going to see girl for Prem bhaiya... Then i should go very decently.. otherwise what impression she will have on me.. moreover 

Siddhant think for a moment...

Siddhant: How that 2nd girl will be.. that need to be seen... Who knows.. if pappa select 2nd girl for me... 

Siddhant walk here & there for a while...

Siddhant: yes yaar.. chances are there... he can very well select.. by this.. Bhabhi will be telling ok as it is her own sister.. then there is no need to search here & there.. checking for the photo..and all...

Siddhant came back to wrardrobe...

Siddhant: Now i need to be more careful in selecting the dress.. as i am going to see my possible bhabhi as well as my possible would be too...

Siddhant started taking one by one dress from wardrobe...

He imagined himself on that dress..

Siddhant: No. this is not ok...

He throw the dress on the bed...

Then next dress...

Then next dress...

Siddhant: Siddhant.. you are useless... how boring dresses you are haivng for you... 

He looked in the whole wardrobe...

Siddhant: These all were ok for college.. but not now.. i am going for some important task.. so i cant take any of these dress...

Siddhant rushed towards Rajender...

Siddhant; pappa.. i am going for shopping...

Rajender: Shopping of what...

Siddhant: Dress pappa.. i checked in the wardrobe & none of the dress is ok to take to Vrindavan.. let me buy some good dresses...

Siddhant didn't wait for his response and rushed out towards his car...

Rajender took deep breathe seeing Siddhant...
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 3

Siddhant was super excited...

Now finally the moment has come to start to Vrindavan...

He was not aware... how that girls are going to be...

But since he heard about 2 girls...

He is completely disturbed by the unknown 2nd girl...

It made him to do purchases also and now finally he is inside such new dress purchased...

Rajender: Siddhant.. lets go in my car itself...

Siddhant: Your car.. are you kidding.. 

Rajender: Why Siddhant...

Siddhant: your car is not trendy pappa.. it is ok for you & mataji who are old... but not youth like me...

Rajender: So.. now what you want to do showing you as youth...

Siddhant: Nothing.. but it wont be good if i travel in such boring car... let me come in my car...

Rajender; ok.. then let us all come in your car...

Siddhant: In my car.. you & mataji.. no.. no...

Rajender: why No.. you may mind to come in my boring car.. but i dont mind to come in your car... which is for youth.. let us also show ourselves as youth coming in your car...

Siddhant: but pappa... this car wont go if i go very slow...

Rajender: So...

Siddhant; So.. i will be going fast and what if mataji dont feel ok and her health get disturbed.. not good right... 

Rajender: What do you want to do then...

Siddhant: You & mataji come in your car and i will come in mine...

Rajender: Hmm.. 2 cars for just going here...

Siddhant: So what pappa please...

Rajender: Ok.. ok.. lets start...

Rajender & Nirmla get into Rajender car...

Siddhant took his trendy car and started from Bharatwaj house towards Vrindavan...

In the car...

Rajender: Maaji.. is Siddhant.. not over excited about this trip...

Mataji: rajender.. he is always excited guy only... Prem is always silent and dont even open his mouth.. he accept whatever we tell him or give him.. but Prem.. he cant stop talking.. he only acccept what he select & he always wish to live on his own way.. what to do. 5 fingers itself is not same right...

Rajender: Thats right Maaji.. 

In another car...

Siddhant: You know why i am bringing my car.. i am not sure.. how you will be.. and what is going to happen...

He made a pause...

Siddhant: Still... what if we get engaged.. then i need to take you out right.. then how can i take that boring old model car to go with you.. that too for first time.. 

Siddhant told to the unknown 2nd girl of the unknown person in Vrindavan.. 

Who was disturbing Siddhant since he heard about her...

After few hours...

Rajender stopped the car in front of a small bunglow like house in the Vrindavan city...

Siddhant too stopped the car behind him with a jerk...

All the 3 got down from the car...

Jamanlal & his wife Meena were already standing in the doorsteps to welcome them...

Jamanlal: welcome Rajender.. how many days went seeing you...

Jamanlal rushed towards Rajender to hug him...

Meena: Maaji.. welcome.. how are you.. how is your health...

Meena welcome Nirmala...

Jamanlal then looked at Siddhant...

Who was eagerly waiting to get into the house...

Jamanlal: Rajender your son right...

Rajender: Yes.. he is Siddhant.. my son...

Jamanlal: welcome beta...

Siddhant: Thanks uncle...

jamanlal:Why all are standing here.. Please come.. lets get into the house...

Jamanlal & Meena took all the 3 inside the house and made them sit in the sofa...

When Rajender & Jamnalal were busy on their talks...

Meena & Nirmala was on their own world of discussions...

Siddhant eyes were looking around the house...
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
realy waiting for ur ff dear. And pls dont stop writing. Bcoz we enjoy rosid in all of ur ff and os and ss. And 1 more request pls collect all ongoing and completing stories and provide under ur link. Bcoz we dont know to access it. Pls clearly explain us how to active here. Bcoz some of dont kmw how to active here. Pls frnd
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyaji

realy waiting for ur ff dear. And pls dont stop writing. Bcoz we enjoy rosid in all of ur ff and os and ss. And 1 more request pls collect all ongoing and completing stories and provide under ur link. Bcoz we dont know to access it. Pls clearly explain us how to active here. Bcoz some of dont kmw how to active here. Pls frnd

I already posted all my 60 stories in 1 link... 

But yet to put the balance stories into that link...

That i will put and also will try to move it Fan Fiction link too...

In the meantime.. you put this link in Favorites and check that link when finding time...

I will put all the FF & its parts link on topic itself..

You can access easily... ðŸ˜Š