Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tann
When will U stop surprising me?
---------------------------------------------
Update was very nice.
They both have secret identities.
Will they both ever get to know about their secret identities?
Update soon
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roohachu

Tann
When will U stop surprising me?
---------------------------------------------
Update was very nice.
They both have secret identities.
Will they both ever get to know about their secret identities?
Update soon

what i have done yaar?

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Nteresting..
Ishra married..
Waiting for next!!

thanks 
will update soon😊

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Wow gujju family

Saras che
Hehehe 
Concept is very good
They have secret identities
Will wait for next update
Update soon tannu
BTW I love this song

Thanks di
ho khupach saras che ne?😆
even i love this song di
will update in few min

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is so different yaar both of them changed their identities Raman fell in love with ishita jst by hearing her voice?? This is so intresting now they are married but ishita doesn't know dat he is d RKB whom she wants to expose to d world am eagerly waiting to know wat happend next yaar

Hello guys back with shot-2
first of all a huge apology...actually i have read all ur comments but haven't replied to all...
but promise i ll reply them with comments of upcoming updates  pakka pinky promise dr...
coming to the update here is shot-2...last paart will be updated soon but it will depend on ur responses babies...😉

Note: i have written a little bit mature part...zindagi main pehli bar likha hai..yaar .credit goes to so many novels which i read...so joota chappals are allowed guys...😆

Shot 2-

They were in ratnagiri now...both Ishita and raman reached raman's mansion..soon dadi did the arti and new bahu entered in the mansion...Today was their First night as yesterday whole night was gone in travelling...Raman so wanted to talk to his lady love as he haven't talked yet to her...After having dinner both entered in their room early as both were tired due to long journey...sun was just setting in the sky...Ishu was wearing blue churidaar and raman was wearing his night clothes...both sit on the bed and suddenly ishu's phone rang...here raman was dying to talk to her and now she have to pick that call as it was important...It was mihika...so she went in the balcony for privacy...her mood was already  off...

Ishu: hello

Miku: ishu where r u?...u haven't reached yet...today only u have to travel to collect that knews of that ganster,...where r u yaar? Hello will u say something...ishu...ishu

Ishu:...sobbing

Miku: ishu...y r u crying sweety ...what happened...? My brave ishu never cries then what happened today all of sudden...huh? U wont tell me at least...

Ishu: I m married now and quiting the job right now...right the resignation letter..and mail me...I ll mail that after signing it to boss...

Mihiku: what? U  r married?..how i...mean when,,,but...I don't know what  to tell u...u told that u wont marry...fine to whom? Whats his name? where r u now?

Ishu: hold on...i m married to The Raman patel...the gangster or should I say godfather of ratnagiri...on whom I was doing research...she told her everything how her marriage happens...

Mihiku: what? U ...u r married to that criminal...

Ishu: mihiku ...i told u he is not criminal...ok...listen to me first...when I was researching on him..that day only I told u that he is a masiha not a criminal  ok...but the thing is...

Mihiku: what is it?

Ishu: nothing...I cant continue my job...yaar no way...i m in ratnagiri now married will not be able to work now as I used to...

Raman was sitting on bed waiting to finish her call...but it was half n hour she was talking so he thought to look after her...but froze after listening to her...

Ishu: nothing...I cant continue my job...yaar no way...i m in ratnagiri now married will not be able to work now as I used to...

Raman snatched phone from her...

Raman: hello...I m raman ...Ishita's husband...dont worry she will reached Mumbai after one week and will resume her work...I had already talked to CEO of Bhalla Industries...

Mihika(st): why he is sounding like Raman Bhai...no...not possible...

Mihika: no problem jiju...i ll manage...congratulations and goodnight...

She hung up the call...

Then he turned towards ishu

Raman: don't worry...marriage doesn't mean that u cant do what u wanted to do...its not a prison okay...i always wanted women to be equal with men in each and every aspesct...

Ishu: but how can I go to Mumbai..that too after sudden marriage...look...I m very straightforward...I respect you and dadi a lot but being the daughter-in-law of this house..there are my responsibilities which I ll fulfill and if I go to Mumbai at very first week for job then it will not look good okay...

And saying this she went in the room to sleep...raman also comes in the room

Raman: from when you feel about this things huh? I remember u were a care free matured girl...is this marriage force on you...today is our first night...forget it..u haven't talked with me yet...and do u even know me...who I am? Why don't you asked me...

Ishu give a weak smile by sitting on side of the bed...

Ishu: I know you inside and out...i know who r u?...u r a godfather of Ratnagiri...in some places u r a gangster but when I read whole thing about you I was very proud of u that there are nyc person in the world like u who cares for people who work for the betterment of people without taking anything from them just giving them...but...

Raman: but what?

Now raman was also sitting in bed beside her taking his place on the bed

Ishu: but I don't know one thing...how come u r so rich...without taking any money...u r building so many projects...half of the funds are from trust...some from politicians but remaining...I don't get the count of remaining one...i always wanted to know about this...

Raman: whoa...about exactly how many projects do you know?

Ishu just smile meekly and got a file from her bag which contains all details of the five projects he had started for the development of Ratnagiri among which two were almost completed...Raman was shocked to see...how cum she know every detail of his projects...

Ishu: don't be shocked...i showed u this so that u will know that I m not a duffer to ask you anything until and unless I m not sure what I m speaking...now will you tell me...

Raman: who r u?

Ishu:ur wife..but u want diff ans then  same question applies to u too...i ll give my whole info only at the time when u will tell me everything...now lets sleep...I m too tired...

Raman was shocked ,...they were not in talking terms after that...raman always used to talk to her in one or other way...he could not focus on his work...his thoughts mostly comprises of Ishita...he wanted to know every detail of her hence had hired private investigator too but they doesn't get a bit of her info except those which he already knows...

On the other hand ishu had resigned from her journalism job...ishu was alone...she haven't talked to mihika too after her resignation and haven't even contacted to any of her circle ...in between this she had made many fabulous designs for her upcoming project...she was also trying her best to know her husband but he was just a mystery...she so wanted to tell him that she doesn't like to stay here a bit...that she was forced into this marriage and she loved her mystery man that is none other than Raman Bhalla...not this Raman Patel...but cant bring courage as his mere presence affects her...she knows that she was attracted to him but cant have hold on her...she was guilty to think like this of her own husband...she desired him but cant voice it out...as she loves the Bhalla but even doesn't want to go near The raman Bhalla becoz she don't want to be physical with anybody in her life...

One such evening it was starting to poured down...Raman came in the room and was taking out his shirt...she saw there was a deep cut on his back...she was feeling the pain seeing him in pain...he started to pour alcohol on his cut and was struggling with immense pain...she hold that alcohol and kept it aside...did his first aid and asked him how does that happen...first time from his marriage he saw concern, a feeling in her eyes...it was more than concern in her eyes...something like love...suddenly the window band due to wind and she got to close that window...

Raman: leave them...this smell is so pure..i just loved this rain...

Ishu: but I hate rains...

Raman was shocked to hear this...she was the one who was in love with this rain now suddenly it felt like she is some another person...she is not the person whom he loved...he want to go and asked her but he stopped himself...his head was already paining with his back...he was searching something drawer and frustrating on something he said"shit is aspirin ko bhi abhi khatam hona tha...o god ye sar dard..."

Ishu took the balm from her side of drawer and started to apply on his forehead...in circles...after sometime she saw him sleeping peacefully...she was admiring him...he was not actually sleeping but was relaxed as she took her hands back...he hold her hand...keep his head on her lap and asked her to continue..it feels good...She unknowingly was happy and started caressing his hair too...after some time she stopped and was trying to keep his head on cushion but he turn his face towards her stomach and dug his face in her stomach in her lap and slept...blood was rushing to her cheek and she was blushing now as he was holding her so tight...she was having butterflies in her stomach...something stirred inside her...something happened...he had unknowingly opened an untouched chapter in her life

daalii mein ye kisakaa haath karen ishaare bulaaye mujhe
jhuumatii chanchal hawaa chhuuke tan gudagudaae mujhe
haule haule dhiire dhiire koii giit mujhako sunaae
priit man mein jagaaye
khulii aankh sapane dikhaae
dikhaae dikhaae dikhaae
khulii aankh sapane dikhaae
ye aaj merii zindagii mein kaun aa gayaa ...

...she sat there whole night...just staring him and slowly sleep evaded her too and she slept in that position hugging his face...her face was over his...now...

Near about at midnight raman was first to wake up and saw himself in that position..he tried to turn his head and somehow was successful too but now her lips were too near to her...he can breath her...becoz of his turnig...ishita stirred in her sleep and woke up...she saw that she was so near to her face as her lips were almost touching his nose...she quickly moved but soon pain took place in her neck alarming her about the position she slept...her face was flushed...Raman liked this change in her...she so thought that his mornings will be just like this in her arms...they both were staring each other...soon raman realized the effect he had on her...she was breathing heavily...and her light cleavage was visible to him...some few strands had fallen on her face blocking his view...he gathering some courage guided his hands to tuck the strands behind her ear...his hand stayed a little longer behind her ear...he was impressed by the effect he had on her...she had fisted her hands taken his collar and her eyes closed , face all red due to blushing...he got some courage seeing this and slowly he traced his his forefinger from her forehead to her jaw...he moved further down from her jawline to her slender neck and now to her cleavage...unknowing a moan escaped through her mouth.."hmm"...this was the last undoing can say ...he was not so saint...he realized that her peaks were now visible to him through her cloths too...he traced his thumb over her lips lightly...she gasped...her lips were shivering...and slightly open...he push his thumb inside her mouth and touched her tongue...played with her tongue and she allowed it too...after few seconds he again traced her lips with her wet or saliva coated thump as they felt dry...he was creating havoc inside her...his other hand was cupping the mould and were pressing it between his two fingers...she was moaning...she was in different world...he so wanted to continue it...he tried to sit and a hiss escape through his mouth...due to pain on his back and this happens to bring her out of her world and she gather her courage...help him sit properly and hurriedly entered in washroom...

In the washroom...ishu was crying...

Ishu: no...no...how could u ishu?...how could you even give in to his advances?...u cant...u cant do this...and she banged her fist in the wall and her wrists starts bleeding due to cut by broken pieces of her glass bangles...u cant give him any happiness ishu...u cant...just control urself...just have a break on you...she didn't feel any pain though her wrists was bleeding...

Raman was terrified when he heard the sound of something banged...he got up and knock the door whether she was fine or not but she was not replying to any of his answers...

Raman: Ishita open the door baba...,...plz open the door...

At last ishu opened the door...he saw her she was looking pale, like someone has suck all blood from her, her eyes swollen due to continuous crying and her bleeding writs...Raman saw that and hold her

Raman: oh my...what have u done? Kaise hua ye...ishita...

She was numb he shook her and she came into her senses...

Ishu:huh

Raman: yaha baaitho...

Raman make her sit on the bed and then brought First aid box and bandaged her wrists properly...he gave her some painkiller and then make her lie on the bed...and then patted her head...soon she was asleep...next morning when Ishu woke up...raman was nowhere to be found...all memories of yesterdays evening came into her mind...she was having mixed feelings, anger, happy, ...love...attraction...she was blushing...this has to be love or mere attraction...is she really haave started to love him or this happened between them is just a mere lust or attraction or the heat of the moment...she shrugged  his thoughts and went to complete her daily chores...soon she came to know that he wont come until tomorrow...have gone somewhere for work...she was upset that he doesn't even tell her once that he is going...or when he will return or why he is going...she realized whaat she is expecting...again yesterdays incidents take a toll on her...

roz shaam aatii thii magar aisii na thii
roz roz ghataa chhaatii thii magar aisii na thii
ye aaj merii zindagii mein kaun aa gayaa
roz shaam aatii thii ...

exact one and half hour laga...so do min maain aap ka kya bigdega...

leave comments yaar...i m depended on it...

chalo do like and comment

Love ❤️Tanu😊

Edited by ..Armor_ishra.. - 8 years ago