Ishra TS ||ROZ SHAAM AATI THI|| shot 3 updated on 28 march

attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello,

This is a 3-shot TS. Please let me know how it is and if you want me to continue it. Here goes the first shot:

Shot 1-

Ishu(st): ek varsha baad pan mane khabar nathi he mahan Raman Bhalla kon che...band kr ishu...

Uff,...aa shu che? Vishay upar dhyan kendrit kr ishu...

[after one year too I don't know who the great Raman Bhalla is...stop it ishu...uff...what is this? concentrate on the topic ishu...]

Mihika enter in her cabin...

Mihika: what happened darling? U r looking too tensed...

Ishu: I m mihiku...six months...che mahine...did u listen to me ...I worked six months under your stupis fianc to know who the Raman Bhalla is as his secretary...rather being a journalist...and what did I get in return...babaji ka thullu..

Mihika chukled...

Mihiku: just relax...

Ishu: haha...us k baad maine tujh jaise mahan journalist ko bheja kit u uss Mihir ko patayrgi and phir hum us Bhalla tak pahuch jayenge but kya hua ulta tu pyaar k jaal main pad gyi...seriously wo fattu hi mila tujhe pyaar karne ko...

Mihir: wo phattu hi mila tujhe apna bhai banana ko ...

Ishu: o god mihiku...what to do now...i love this mysterious Bhalla yaar...u know aaj tak Ishita suchak ne har mystery solve ki hai except this Raman Bhalla...he is taking a toll on me yaar...I m really pissed and now dad had called me to dicuss about my wedding...

Mihiku: what? R u gonna marry?

Ishu: no way I m gonna marry that so called idiot...u know na for my family I m here doing my studies of fashion designing...I m in last year...he doesn't know about my journalist job and when he will come to know that I ll be a piece of flesh...he will kill me with his bare hands...and even I don't care...He doesn't understand that I m best at my work ...ya I love fashion designing too as its my hobby but being a journalist is my passion...u know my junoon and now I have one nad one aim to know who the bloody Bhalla is...

Mihiku: ishu...respect yaaar...by the way he is way too handsome u know...u will just fall for him in one sight...well he is mystery I agree but he is way too frank too...infact he is very gentleman...first only mihir na his friends just praise but after meeting him I m also indeed in love with him as mihir's bhai..ok...and his sister,...

Ishu: ha...ha...usne tujhe apni behen banaliya ab tub hi uski side ho gyi...chal hat yaha se...I m going to porbandar...i had my flight in exact three hours ...dekhu to sahi ye ganda (pagal) kon hh jisse dad ne mere liye choose kiya hai...hey mihiku I ll be coming day after ...Rahul ko inform kr diya hai...just hand over the required documents of the project to him we will be going there after my return...

Mihku: no way..u r not going...firstly that Rahul is not good person...secondly that place is also lonely ...i cant allow you to go there alone that too with that idiot Rahul...

In the car..the discussion continued...

Ishu: he is a nyc person yaar and he is my best friend after you...I have to go there to cover about that godfather of that place...and trust me no one can harm me...bye..u take care ok...and inform me about that handsome Bhalla if u can..i soon wanna end this...ab ye Bhalla mere liye sirf ek junoon ek zidd ban gya hai...I m obessed with him...just wanna exposed him at any cost...

Mihika just shook her head for her best friend...she was the only person who knows ishu inside and out...after many years too...she know this ishu...

Ishita Suchak aka Ishita Mehra was a journalist. She was a Gujarati and her real name was Ishita Suchak but her dad hates this journalism so he had send her in city just to complete her fashion designing but Ishu had different plans...Her dad was not well educated thus she told him that she wanted to do fashion designing not in porbandar but in diff city...as ishu was apple of his eyes he agreed ...ishu was studying her fashion designing with journalism too...actually she had completed her journalism in pretext of helping his best friend or should cousin Rahul ...the real fact is she was 27 yrs old...her dad's health was not proper when she was about 21 yrs old in her first yr of journalism and she used to give her lot time to his father so her family thinks that she haven't completed her graduation for 3 yrs ahe had given to her father but the thing was she had completed her course and given exams with the help of her friends...as expected when her father was well he suggested her to complete her studies in fashion designing not in journalism...and taking advantage of this she flew to city with mihika and sarika and even rahul too join him...

Ishita being completed her fashion designing and working in Bhalla industries which is the best fashion industry in world...this is all unknown by his father and family...Ishu named herself as Ishita Meehra in pretext that her Family or no one will found out who the journalist ishita is...she has successfully changed her identity and being a journalist hide her real identity in journalist world too...She is  a famous journalist but no one has seen Ishita mehraa...as she haven't provided any info...mihika and Rahul are her sole companions...she always wear full clothes which cover her whole body whether it iis Indian or western...if India she wear churidaars with full sleeves and if western wears jeans with top with full sleeves covering her whole body...

On other hand...there is Raman Bhalla..MD of Bhalla Industries or can say RKB fashions...He is a master in Fashion designing,,,...but is very secretive...RKB fashions is the top most in whole world but no one in the fashion world except his Family and two three trustworthy people including Mihika knows about him...he has a secret identity too ...it is not like he never comes out from his mansion or any other thing...the important point is he doesn't lived in mansion...only his brothers..Mihir, Romie, his mom santoshi and his Friend Abhimanyu raghav lived there with her chotu sister Rinky...

In actual, he lived in Ratnagiri...he is godfather there but his name there is Raman Patel...no one knows about his family becoz he lived there with her Dadi...He even handled his business but Just solely depended on his three brothers including Abhi...there is a suspense behind his gangster or a godfather in Ratnagiri which is related to his forefathers...No one knows except Raman and his Dadi...and no one in the family questions them on being his absence as he is doing this for the betterment of Ratnagiri people told by his Dadi to all family members...He is 30 yrs old...he his hot , handsome , a ganngser, a wise businessman too...He had fulfill his all responsibilities towards his family...His dadi wanted him to marry soon but he loves a girl...

Author's note: well as ishu raman too has two identities...ishu was doing her job in Mumbai but her native was porbandar...

18 months before-

In porbandar:

Raman was with mihir for the new branch opening in porbandar...but .he was walking aimlessly on road...it was raining heavily...thundering...he heard someone singing a song...some girl was dancing in the rain singing a song

Roz sham aati thi magaar aisi na thi

Roz roz ghata chhati thi magar aisi na thi

Yeh aaj meri zindagi mein kaun aa gya...

Roz sham aati thi magaar aisi na thi

Roz roz ghata chhati thi magar aisi na thi

Yeh aaj meri zindagi mein kaun aa gya...

He heard someone saying...ye kya bole jaa rahi hai but the girl doesn't stop singing her song...suddenly he came in front of a bike and when he saw those girls were gone...In few minutes they were gone...'

But that incident always haunted him...he was in love with that girls voice...He searched a lot and he got know to about the girls family near about after two months. He came with his dadi to discuss about his wedding but the girls father told him that the girl was not ready for the marriage now...as she was completing her studies so he would come after one year if he want to marry his daughter...after one year they went but the girl was not ready to come there so he gave her family three months to talk with her

And now after so much efforts she agreed to meet him...Raman and his dadi were at the girls house which seems to be none other than ishita...

They reached Ishita's house and by now Ishita was also ready but she was reluctant that she wont marry anyone...Raman and his dadi were seated in living room while ishu and her mother were in her room

In Ishu's room:

Ishu: aa suche maa...hu kahiyoo hathunk mane lagna nathi karwanu...kahiyu hathu k nhi...?

[what is this maa?...i told u I don't wanna marry...told u na?]

Maa: sha maate lagna nathi karwanu...mane karan aapshe ke? Ek karan tr aap mane..

[why u don't wanna marry?will u give me the reason? Give me one reason...]

ishu:   manne koi reason nathi aapvu...bas lagna nathi karvannu...

[I don't wanna give any reason just that I don't wanna marry]

Meanwhile her sister came to inform the duo that they r here and his father is calling both of them...

Ishu with her mother were entering living room...ishu was wearing churidaar..she touched dadis feet and sat beside her on her insistence...ishu liked dadi but she doesnt  wanna marry anyone...

Raman was lost in her but he noticed that the sparkle in her eyes was lost...she was not that chirpy girl now...the twinkle which he had saw on that night was no more in her eyes...

The marriage was fixed by elders by evening only as wanted by dadi...and no one object it becoz they already knew this thing will come...

Now Ishu was dressed in a red saree. As decided the marriage will follow all marital rituals except pre marital rituals as it takes time...Raman was dressed in traditional attire with her dadi and some close members from Ratnagiri...only Family members and closed relatives were invited...

Ishu's mom then done the Ponkhana ceremony...In this ceremony Raman was welcomed by ishu's family in traditional way where Ishu's mother perform aarti and pulls him playfully by grabing his nose. Raman then step forward by crushing earthen pots into small pieces this signifies that Raman has power to overcome any obstacles in his married life...Then Ganesh pooja was done who is known as aradhya daivat...after the pooja ishu's dad wash Raman's feet with honey, yoghurt and ghee. This is known as Madhuparka. Then soon Ishu was called with her mama{maternal uncle} on the mandap when she reaches mandap there was curtain (antarpath) in between ishu and raman which separates them from each other...during arrival of Ishu the priest begins the ceremony by saying manglashtak and then antarpath is lower and the couple exchange the garlands...

Soon kanyadan was done by Ishu's parents...a cord or can say varmala was tied around the neck of both raman and ishita  and looped around 24 times by the elders in family. This means the couple is safe from any negative energy or evil...Nd then hastamilap takes place. In this the scarf wore by Raman is tied to the scarf of Ishu..this is known as meeting of soul. The petals of flowers and rice grains are shower on them during the ceremony...soon Mangal Pheres were done ...In this Ishu's brother was asked to put some rice on hands of ishu and raman and pour it in the hawan. Ishu and raman take four circles around the hawan signifying the promise to be with each other, good health and prosperity, Love, blessings, love and loyalty. During this ritual the priest recite some mantra . After which IShu and Raman were asked to run and sit on the chair but ishu was not interested hence raman sat on the chair...It is said that whoever sits first will rule the house for life time...

Soon Saptapadi was also completed, In this ceremony the Raman helps Ishu to touch 7 betel nuts with her right toes by chanting seven mantra in which he request for support from his wife in ups and downs of their life. Then Raman puts red powder on Ishus head and ties mangalsutra around her neck which symbolize that she is married and belong to him. Then  Ishu and Raman feed sweets to each other.

Then seven womens were called to give blessing to newly married couple. These womens bless Ishu as akhanda saubhagyavati bhava which means that your husband live long life and be with you forever...

Then newly married couple take blessing from elders by touching their feet...

Soon vidai took place but Ishu didn't cry...not even a single tear fell from her eyes...Raman was confussed as she was going away fron her family and she didn't even cry...now they were in the car way back to Ratnagiri...Ishu had fallen asleep on Raman's shoulder due to tiredness...soon they were in Ratnagiri...

Please leave your feedback as it means a lot to me.
Edited by ..Armor_ishra.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index
shot-1 on page 1
shot-2 on page 6

Edited by ..Armor_ishra.. - 8 years ago
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Plzzz keep updating
I really like this story
I must say u r good writer ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Plzzz keep updating
I really like this story
I must say u r good writer ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot for a lovely comment๐Ÿ˜Š
Will update soon

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
..Honeydukes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unres
oho gujarati 
bahu saras che
maja avi gayi 
bas isse zyada gujarati mujhe nai aa rhi๐Ÿ˜†
but seriously loved the concept
both of them are having a dual identity
both got married
waiting to see what happens next
continue soon 
thanx for pm

Edited by vaishnavi28 - 8 years ago
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
its interesting plz keep continuing this story and also its requst if u can write ishu talks in hindi language jo vo gujrati me bolti hai use bcoz i dnt know gujrati.
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
its interesting and plz keep continue this.
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really awesome start
Truly loved d story and d characters 
Do continue it
Loved ur writing 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nteresting..
Ishra married..
Waiting for next!!