Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
😡 tell me about it if she is faking it than I wish Akhiraj kill her first

Originally posted by: hisusmita

Uff, cant tolerate this lady and her constant overdose of mahri chori jaap

saaniakh thumbnail
😕looks like BV Creatives is out of stock of Villains or not ready to get new one 🤢

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Getting fed up of Mangala and her sickness🤢🥱

May be she is acting/faking

This is one of those instances where I wanted to catch hold of her and shake her😡

saaniakh thumbnail
👏plzz creatives listen to this have little mercy on Mangla n us too

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I think they are streetching Mangala's story. Too boring. It will be good if our resident doctor anant starts treating her with his psychiatrist doctor friend and end up being Mangala's husband. And end their story.

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a true blue episode. Loved every bit of it. Loved Anandi's worry, her care, her compassion for a fellow human being who had wronged her.

Anandi does what is right...end of story.🤗. And she does it with full courage of conviction.

Akhi, Kundan and Harki too in Jaitser. ⭐️

This leaves Kamli and her hubby. They are back in their house on their own😃

The VO summed up Anandi character with its few words.

Hope the level of drama and the pace continues like this.
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M did not recognize little N in frock .. so what is A going to do now?? ask her child to dress up in ghagra as Nimboli and present herself to M
Why don't writers show us Anandi spending time with her children, getting her daughter familiarized with her family..

sick and tired of M and Jhalra folks 😡😈

So Akhi and co have landed in Jaitsar

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RTee

It was a true blue episode. Loved every bit of it. Loved Anandi's worry, her care, her compassion for a fellow human being who had wronged her.

Anandi does what is right...end of story.🤗. And she does it with full courage of conviction.

Akhi, Kundan and Harki too in Jaitser. ⭐️

This leaves Kamli and her hubby. They are back in their house on their own😃

The VO summed up Anandi character with its few words.

Hope the level of drama and the pace continues like this.

So true Artee. Even yesterday's episode summarised Anandi's approach towards fellow human beings.😊

But still today I wanted to catch hold of her and shake her till the insides of her head rattled😡😆
RTee thumbnail
Aparna, Anandi knows that within her daughter is also hurting. And she realises that Nandini's rejection of Mangala has upset her mental balance.

She could let situation stand as it is. Be uncaring, unfeeling. But that would not be our Anandi. Knowing her as well as we do, would she do anything different.

Would Anandi's daughter forgive her if she knew her mother ignored a fellow human being in need. And one who has lived in close proximity with her daughter...

Presently Nandini may be angry, but a day in future she would question Anandi..

There was no way out for her.😊
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi reacted voluntarily as a social activist without ulterior motives.

But Mangala is not pagal. She is in shock and she became delusional. Nandini can cure her. Anandi will convince her to do so. I dont have any problems with that. anandi is not only a mother but also a social worker. She acted as a mother to get Nandini back and now she is acting as a social worker to make Mangala normal.

One more attempt by Akheraj.

I melted a bit when Mangala was talking to her doll. I am reminded of one mother whose daughter died and who started behaving weirdly.

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RTee

Aparna, Anandi knows that within her daughter is also hurting. And she realises that Nandini's rejection of Mangala has upset her mental balance.

She could let situation stand as it is. Be uncaring, unfeeling. But that would not be our Anandi. Knowing her as well as we do, would she do anything different.

Would Anandi's daughter forgive her if she knew her mother ignored a fellow human being in need. And one who has lived in close proximity with her daughter...

Presently Nandini may be angry, but a day in future she would question Anandi..

There was no way out for her.😊

Yes Artee I understand that she is doing it just because it is her basic nature but also wants Nandini to look back and doesn't want to feel guilty for what so ever reason.

This is the same Anandi the bride/brand new wife of Shiv who was busy getting Singhs their son back from wherever he went off to.

Right now I can understand how Dsa and J are feeling😆

RTee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Yes Artee I understand that she is doing it just because it is her basic nature but also wants Nandini to look back and doesn't want to feel guilty for what so ever reason.

This is the same Anandi the bride/brand new wife of Shiv who was busy getting Singhs their son back from wherever he went off to.

Right now I can understand how Dsa and J are feeling😆

DSa and J are feeling exactly what many viewers are feeling. They would like to shake and throttle Anandi for looking a gift horse in the mouth😆. But many others will be appreciative of Anandi and say that she did the right thing.😃 I have two in my own home.😉

Anandi does not know that Mangala was responsible for Nandini's child marriage or that she could have tried uniting her with her mother early on. She does know that her daughter was happy with this lady as she was with Kamli and Chagni. And Anandi will remain forever grateful.😊