Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kirti07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Anandi met Shiv ⭐️

Trying to attach some pictures of Anandi n Shiv ... 
I am not able to 😳

Edited by Kirti07 - 8 years ago
bajajsachin thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Everyman seeks inspiration to do better in life. Online is a great platform to find out inspiring stories for all.Inspiration is always there within. Just a media is needed to realize it. Such truthful stories are shared over platform of The Better India.Edited by bajajsachin - 7 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Remembering anandi and her journey. Her family. Dadisa. Jaitsar. Nimboli and shiv before they were butchered.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Remembering anandi and her journey. Her family. Dadisa. Jaitsar. Nimboli and shiv before they were butchered.

Saw your post and curious me came to fish what was happening on BV forum. 

BV ended leaving a bad taste in my mouth and the show is now mostly  out of my minds. 
Anandi is fading away (or probably faded already), but I miss the BV forum and its members. 

I sometimes wish how we could all come together on some common forum, like we did on BV forum. 

It's surprising, how Anandi, who was the reason for all of us to come together has already left my minds, but the members who I interacted with - I often think of them. In fact many times their thoughts / (posts) flash through my minds. This shows a fictional character will always remain fictional and cannot win over real human relationships, regardless of how much we revolve ourselves around that fictional character. 

Anandi doesn't seem to matter to me anymore , but I am always curious to know how members of this forum are faring, and how are they all doing 😊

Hope everyone is onto some new ventures, learning or progressing in their respective lives and doing well. 😊
Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Kirti07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hellooo... how r u all 😊
Yes, @Missesha , same feeling here ...I too miss bv forum ... And like as u said , it's a good idea if we all can meet on some common forum where we can share our thoughts. 😛

Hope everyone r doing fine , bye !