Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't think Mangala is faking.I may be wrong.What he couldn't tell through Teepri's story he may want to tell through Mangala.
To me this story was never about Anandi and Mangala fighting for child custody and who is better mother etc🥱

Nandini is the instrument which was used to introduce us to the characters of Jhalra.Especially Jhalra women and how oppressed they are by the society men and traditions combined with illiteracy and ignorance.

It is another matter they got carried away by the wise king and two mothers story and stretched it too long.

We never got to see what Mangala's life had been before the baby entered her life.Now we know how empty her life is without the baby.It is partly circumstances and people around her and partly because of her. I feel they are addressing the issue of emptiness in a person's life and what are all the things that contribute to that feeling of emptyness.
She was oppressed because of the society is that way and Akheraj was a brute. But even after Akheraj was removed her situation did not change.Her thinking did not change even after she was exposed to a life which is so different and better than what she had experienced when she was in Jaitser.

Faking or not she needs help to come out of this and build a new life.That is what empowerment is all about. Mangala's empowerment didn't come with Akheraj's arrest but her empowerment comes when she is able to fill her life with things that give meaning to her life.So what if she couldn't have N there is so much she can do with her life.That is what is needed in Mangala's life.

Only one person can help Mangala realise as far as BV land is concerned 😆
Since the story is about women empowerment and having the power to make choices so Mangala's story is incomplete.Anandi has been helping people help themselves all her life irrespective of the fact whether they have been nice to her harmed her.

Kamili is in a better shape because she used to spend a lot of time reading when she was not spending time with Gopal.Books were her windows to the world.Her In laws helped her realise her strengths and she is doing what she wants in life and trying to make her mother and brother change their ways.She is young and now she got herself a mentor in Anandi.

Harki I guess will change but by that time it most probably will be too late for her.

BV Ver 2.0 was created to tell the story of these three women whose lives are woven into the story of Anandi and her daughter.

So Jhalra story will stay in picture.

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Faking or not she needs help to come out of this and build a new life.That is what empowerment is all about. Mangala's empowerment didn't come with Akheraj's arrest but her empowerment comes when she is able to fill her life with things that give meaning to her life.So what if she couldn't have N there is so much she can do with her life.That is what is needed in Mangala's life.

Only one person can help Mangala realise as far as BV land is concerned 😆

Since the story is about women empowerment and having the power to make choices so Mangala's story is incomplete.Anandi has been helping people help themselves all her life irrespective of the fact whether they have been nice to her harmed her.

@bold 😉 true.

And this is only because Anandi does not give up on people. She has a strong sense of empathy. She believes that every human is fundamentally good and can be brought to a righteous path of living. She tries to get people to believe in their own goodness and leave the negative traits behind. This is what stands her apart.

Ultimately everyone has to live life in their own way using their own means. But it can be a better life if one lives it by doing right by everybody. So she tries.

And she wants people to do right by her. She tried getting her daughter back by appealing to the goodness in Mangala. When that did not work, she brought her daughter home nevertheless. Now she will remedy the situation by bringing some meaning into Mangala's life, which will be a life not just centred around someone else's child.

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like CVs are really stuck as to how to carry the story forward without leap and without romance 😛Neither the leap nor romancing lead will go down well with the audience unfortunately for the makers
Trouble started when they promoted Anandi Nandini reunion raised the hopes of viewers then dashed them by showing never ending manipulations of Mangala and helpless weak Anandi.It would have been okay for 2-3 months but showing it for 6 months?😡
As if this was not enough they sent Nandini back to Jhalra.How did they expect the viewers to accept that move?
No wonder they rushed the reunion track which I think was done logically.

Neither do they want to retire additional cast of Jaitser nor do they want to stop Jhalra story so it looks like they are bringing them all to Jaitser one by one😛😆
----------------

What Anandi expected from Mangala was to tell the child that her mother has come looking for her and that was because Mangala adopted her child.

How would Amol have felt if he got to know that his parents had come looking for him from sources other than Anandi?
Mangala as a mother had a responsibility towards the child to inform this. It is upto the child whether she wants to go or not.

She waited for Mangala to do that and when Mangala didn't do her duty she had to step in.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cvs pls show us some scenes between anandi and her kids
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi AT !

Welcoming the smiles, laughter and togetherness in Anandi's life...congratulations on AT 267.
Oh my there are 266 ATs before this one, what a fabulous journey.
Missed to post this one yesterday:

This AnSh moment being my all time favorite😊.
tellygeek thumbnail
Well, this moment can't be ignored too. I guess saw these scenes were shown exactly 2 years ago in March.

kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes 23 March to be exact .. just watched it today
tellygeek thumbnail
I am not really interested to see Mangala's story any more.
There are two possibilities:
1. Anandi getting killed after killing Akhiraj and a leap follows, story moves ahead with Nandini. i.e if at all BV is not ending.
2. After Akhiraj gets killed, its a happy ending for Anandi and kids.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think they are streetching Mangala's story. Too boring. It will be good if our resident doctor anant starts treating her with his psychiatrist doctor friend and end up being Mangala's husband. And end their story.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
tellygeek thumbnail
Exactly, it has been dragged too much already.
Rather I would say, Anandi's character was butchered to give more screen space to Mangala, Akhiraj and Jagya.