pardon my ignorance but who are biru and sushie?😳

veera i suppose is ranveer signh?

Buru ranbhir
Sushie sushant.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Imran has done a full blown PSA video (along with AIB) in support of gay rights. I don't think he would have turned this role down, not for this reason anyway.

The rest of them I can totally believe though we may never know for sure. I could have sworn I read a Varun interview here last year where he said he wouldn't be comfortable playing a gay character, but I tried googling it and I couldn't find it. There were also a couple of articles that said Arjun Kapoor was approached for K&S but he said no. At the time the speculation was he didn't want to do a two hero project.

Imran was in EMEAT and shakun's friend toom so this is my guess that shakun n Karan have asked him too. May be he's at verge of the career that he don't want to take Risk.shakun waise imran se bahut acchi acting karwai thee EMAET mien.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood Hungama @Bollyhungama

. @_fawadakhan_, a Pakistani actor who dared to break stereotypes in Bollywood http://bit.ly/1Mj86il

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kapoor & Sons Monday Business
Tuesday 22 March 2016 12.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
?

Kapoor And Sons held well on Monday with a 25% drop from Friday. The film has found appreciation in the four big metros and will have a good run in these places. Even other places have not fallen much on Monday but those places started with low collections and Monday remains low.The first weekend business of Kapoor & Sons is as follows

Friday - 6,50,00,000

Saturday - 7,25,00,000

Sunday 11,75,00,000

Monday - 4,75,00,000

Total - 30,25,00,000

Basically its the same audience as Neerja which has taken to the film and if the final figures stay below Neerja it will be mainly to with the tax free status of Neerja which it got very early in its run and in key markets..

Top Opening Weekends US / Canada 2016 - Kapoor & Sons Tops
Tuesday 22 March 2016 12.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
?

Kapoor And Sons has emerged with the highest opening weekend of 2016 in US / Canada though the number of sites screening the film was far higher than Airlift. The top grossers in US / Canada of 2016 are as follows. The number of sites is in brackets.

1. Kapoor & Sons - $986,417 (143)

2. Airlift - $816,832 (99)

3. Neerja - $625,526 (73)

4. Wazir - $586,028 (111)

5. Fitoor - $347,164 (147)

No film has hit the $1 million mark in US / Canada while Fitoor has been the widest lease going to 147 locations,.

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ BOI articles always talk negatively about K&S.. and their numbers are also lower than what is reported by Taran and others..
664269 thumbnail
What's happening in the forum? So many polls on Fawad just becUse some non fawad fans opened separate topics to praise him.

Anyways I hope Tuesday business remains steady and doesn't drop more.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Serotonin

^^ BOI articles always talk negatively about K&S.. and their numbers are also lower than what is reported by Taran and others..

Yes they give conservative estimates not just for K&S but for all films. Later they even reduce it further. πŸ˜†Its a joke but I use it to compare to producer's figures. When they are similar we can believe they are genuine as in this case.
We should just be glad they no longer have a dismal tone towards K&S as they had in the beginning. Komal Nahta is pretty strict and he was raving about the BO performance of this film. So its definitely profitable to all. BOI likes those dhinchak commercial films aimed at single screens like ETT, HNY, Kick etc. They are always negative about other films. It took them 1 week to admit Queen and Kahaani were doing well. Only surprise was they were raving about Neerja. For K&S their tone is similar to Piku.

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

What's happening in the forum? So many polls on Fawad just becUse some non fawad fans opened separate topics to praise him.

Anyways I hope Tuesday business remains steady and doesn't drop more.

After being in BS you should know by now its common behavior when an actor has a new hit. People cant bash him directly for being a flop. So they open comparison threads to rile up other fan groups to bash him. This will disappear in a few days. For now I am glad Fawad is being compared to filmstars. Bored of him being compared to Barun and KSG. Its fun to read something new. πŸ˜†
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
664269 thumbnail
I am happy that Fawad has stolen the limelight from HR-Kangy in the forum. 🀣
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy to see them in one frame