Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Despite being Fawad's fan for the last 2 years and 200% convinced about his acting prowess, he surprised me. The magic that we saw on screen was much more than what I had expected. He owned each and every scene that he was a part of.

Probably for the nth time today - I am a super proud fan😊and feel on top of the world

this guy was on fire mann...especially towards the end. talk about owning you. as an actor, a great actor when the moment comes to give your BEST ever, he gave it all. believe me, there was pin drop silence in theater, everyone just glued to this guy. It was more like..who is he, not a superstar for sure...nah...HE IS AN ACTOR FIRST!

I hopethat Bollywood don't neglect this bundle of talent and shower him with solid roles to play. I also hope Fawad don't abuse his immense talent, please don't run after the superstar flag.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: briahna

Sid, still needs lots of improvement, but you were damn likable here. the fact that you tried and didn't let it slip away...I give it to you! just hang in there...

Alia, you don't need an author backed role to prove histrionics.
nah...this movie proves that you can shine and win all even in tiny bit role. and talk about screen presence. you know what...I am glad kjo shoved you in this movie...cos gal you just made the movie more interesting, you were fun, fun and fun to watch!

πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜• Sid needs improvement but Alia was amazing in her tiny role? W*F?πŸ˜†

This is why I cant take you seriously πŸ˜†
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
london-Thumakda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

πŸ˜• Sid needs improvement but Alia was amazing in her tiny role? W*F?πŸ˜†

This is why I cant take you seriously πŸ˜†

and why can't you?

since when is length of a role equal to impact?

many liked alia in KNS..she made that impact even in a small role..

keep your twisted logic to yourself and let others have an opinion

Edited by london-Thumakda - 8 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: london-Thumakda

and why can't you?

since when is length of a role equal to impact?

many liked alia in KNS..she made that impact even in a small role..

keep your twisted logic to yourself and let others have an opinion

Did you make a new ID just to say that πŸ˜†
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Did you make a new ID just to say that πŸ˜†

no that is me

it was temporary

i never denied that

if i didn't have issues with this one..i would never make that

not that i need to make one new one to say a very valid point to you..you aren't that important!

so yeah..your point is?
Edited by cougarTown - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

this guy was on fire mann...especially towards the end. talk about owning you. as an actor, a great actor when the moment comes to give your BEST ever, he gave it all. believe me, there was pin drop silence in theater, everyone just glued to this guy. It was more like..who is he, not a superstar for sure...nah...HE IS AN ACTOR FIRST!

I hopethat Bollywood don't neglect this bundle of talent and shower him with solid roles to play. I also hope Fawad don't abuse his immense talent, please don't run after the superstar flag.

❀️ πŸ‘ ⭐️ exactly you said what I was thinking to write.
870349 thumbnail
http://boxofficeindia.com/art_detail.php?articalid=1902

Kapoor & Sons Does Well Overseas - 50 Crore Plus Worldwide
Monday 21 March 2016 11.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Kapoor & Sons has done well in Overseas and will challenge Airlift as the biggest Overseas opening of the year. The film has opened to the highest numbers of the year in US / Canada of close to $1 million but the Gulf numbers are less than Airlift but this should be compensated by Pakistan where Kapoor & Sons is pretty good and should do around $300k while Airlift was poor there as patriotic film.

The Overseas numbers are looking to be around $2.75 million which is a good performance and comparatively better than the performance in India. Last year Tanu Weds Manu Returns had opened in a similar range while a bigger film Tamasha was not much higher.

The Worldwide number for the film is 52-53 crore apprx which is better than films from last year like Baby and Shaandaar while similar to Phantom..

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the movie today.

LOVED IT. Absolutely loved it. It slacked here and there but , wow, such a nuanced depiction of human emotions.DEFINITELY one of the finest from Dharma.

Fawad had a tailor made role and he did it complete justice.

Sid had an awesome role but he could have done better. He was way better than his previous movies but he can't do emotional scenes too well.

Anyone could have played Alia's role - I like her - glad she did.

Rishi kapoor - AWESOME

Story & Direction : πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
1077170 thumbnail
Alia really made me cry when she narrated the story of her parents dying, as cliche as the narration was, Alia's awesome acting made the scene so firkin emotional! Love her!
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing this forum 's halat let me say-kitne faltu waqt hai logo ke pass. 🀣

Any idea about today's collections? Any official numbers? I saw Komal Nahta show, he seems to be really optimistic and happy about the collections. He said its already going to make profit from first 3 day collections and expected to be a straight hit. Hope that happens. He said WOM for this film is great and thus its going to remain steady. Keeping fingers crossed.

Happy for my fav and all others associated with the film.