Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for updating the first page with all the reviews.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@RS : I think Rahul changed it, coz just before he was working with that draft both the brothers had a conversation about Arjun's career and struggle. Rahul even asked him to bring the draft to him for feedback. And moreover , Rahul doesnt seem like a charecter who would even think of stealing ideas of his brother without his knowledge.

I completely agree. He was also brilliant in that scene where he goes to Any Aunty's house and asks if Dad was present there. He had confrontations with every character during the climax and he nailed all of them. The one with his dad was amazing too, especially when asks him what kind of a person is he. Or his annoyance when Arjun brings up that kiss with Tia during other heavy confrontations. Sort of like 'Why the eff are you dragging all that now.' 😆 I think his character had to handle everything/everyone. If he lashed out at people at one minute, he would try and convince them in the next minute. He wasn't somebody who'd want to hold grudges for a long time. A beautifully written character, it was.

@rogerrocks : You still as shallow with a lame taste. One movie ain't gonna change it. 😳

P.S. I loved Boogly/Boobly/Goobly (whatever his name was) Thanks for coming 🤣

And Banku/Binku..he wants to watch a Nepali picture but Tia behaves as if he was asking her out. 😆 Yeh itna dara dara kyun rehta hai
Woh aise hi hai
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  1. rohit jaiswal@rohitjswl01
  2. #KapoorAndSons nyt show and late nyt Going Humangous... all set to touch 10cr day 3...,kudos to team fox, @aliaa08 @S1dharthM @karanjohar
@rohitjswl01

EVENING shows HOUSEFULL at majority of Mltiplx...,#KapoorAndSons Rocking d box

• Fantasia. thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaapi

And Banku/Binku..he wants to watch a Nepali picture but Tia behaves as if he was asking her out. 😆Yeh itna dara dara kyun rehta hai
    Woh aise hi hai

oh his name was kishore! and his scene with fawad and alia was wonderful! 😆

Bye bye kishore, i love u kishore! 😆

I loved Alia in this movie!
    Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
    1019702 thumbnail

@RS : I think Rahul changed it, coz just before he was working with that draft both the brothers had a conversation about Arjun's career and struggle. Rahul even asked him to bring the draft to him for feedback. And moreover , Rahul doesnt seem like a charecter who would even think of stealing ideas of his brother without his knowledge.

I completely agree. He was also brilliant in that scene where he goes to Any Aunty's house and asks if Dad was present there. He had confrontations with every character during the climax and he nailed all of them. The one with his dad was amazing too, especially when asks him what kind of a person is he. Or his annoyance when Arjun brings up that kiss with Tia during other heavy confrontations. Sort of like 'Why the eff are you dragging all that now.' 😆 I think his character had to handle everything/everyone. If he lashed out at people at one minute, he would try and convince them in the next minute. He wasn't somebody who'd want to hold grudges for a long time. A beautifully written character, it was.

@rogerrocks : You still as shallow with a lame taste. One movie ain't gonna change it. 😳

And Banku/Binku..he wants to watch a Nepali picture but Tia behaves as if he was asking her out. 😆 Yeh itna dara dara kyun rehta hai
    Woh aise hi hai

Banku was her Friend , The Nepali guy was Kishor...😆

Yeah Rahul was one well written character and Fawad portrayed with with Utmost Care and Maturity .

I liked the ending scene ...the Smile that Both Brother's Had and Arjun asking him Mother to Join in the Family Picture ...
    And then getting Harsh's cut-out . Like last time Harsh was there but the Cracks in Family was Visible bt now Cracks though not completely vanished bt yes they filling ...

Lovely and Heart Touching Ending...
    Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
    Kaapi, Roggie, Fantasia: You both make me want to go watch the movie now!! All the scene descriptions make it clear you guys loved the movie!
    TheekThaak thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Kaapi, Roggie, Fantasia: You both make me want to go watch the movie now!! All the scene descriptions make it clear you guys loved the movie!

Hey you need to leave this thread and come back after you watch the movie. Otherwise, you'll end up reading some funny scenes beforehand. I totally ignored the member reviews before watching the film. 😆
    Edited by Kaapi - 8 years ago
    664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

@bold - oh my Goddd!! 🤣 🤣

Yes yes yes! Why the pathetic leachers cousins hovering all around us since childhood with the phophos and khalas prizing on them! and why only one fawad Khan! Why that Khan for movies and Shahid KHAN afridi for cricket! ..

Oh your msg just made me smile and cry even more! as if i already wasnt after today's match! 😭

i cried, and i cried for Afridi only not because Pak lost because the team is nascent and lacks experience to win a big game like that, but Afridi sighs .. i love him and he defined pak cricket for me 😭

coming back to Fawad, well i have accepted that his female cousins are useless, ghar mei hokar isko pata nahi sakaa, so hum durr desh mei kaha se Fawad dhoondengey ?🥱

PS- i loved your review. i could already see my Fawad enacting those sequences . 😳
    rogerrocks thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Woh aise hi hai

Shut up 😳 Alia was over the top in a couple of scenes but her character was fun..There were points when i felt bad for Rahul cos he had to handle everything and Arjun was being this bratty kid throwing tantrums but if you actually think from his POV, its a big deal that he was civil with everyone..I mean having to live with the doubt that your brother stole your ideas and his success could have been yours now if not for that can be pretty depressing..No wonder he became that bitter..I also loved how Rahul was pretty patient with everyone..I mean he had no idea what was going on in his brother's mind yet he was pretty understanding despite all the fights they had..I really related to that bit cos it showed they loved each other despite everything..That scene where Ratna hugs her husband's clothes and goes to sleep broke my heart..I mean he is the one who cheated ( which again could have been explained better, probably a consequence of their constant fights, unhappy marriage etc.) yet his death made everyone feel guilty about the whole thing 😆
    Fantasia. thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

oh you need to watch it ASAP!! Absolutely loved every single bit of the movie! ⭐️