Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Source: http://images.dawn.com/news/1175017/

In fact, I can't recall the word 'gay' being mentioned at all in Rahul's and Sunita's confrontation. But it is a start.

This .. i am so glad this review mentioned this thing, In a movie where one of the major character is a homosexual, we dont have the word gay mentioned. not for once. i guess it was a very smart move by batra. He avoided anything that would arise controversy and uneasiness in the audience. So he didnt make rahul confess, "i am a gay" or "i am a homosexual". The revelation scene was handled very very maturely and intelligently, it was done in a way that no body in the hall had his moral alarms going off .. Another proof of batra's genuis! 👏
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆 damn funny
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Both of which do not target family audience or girls...who formed the core audience of Kapoor and Sons...so I am being optimistic.

But its a multiplex movie
Which bvsS and rocky handsome both would target
Also less screens
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

That's the reason and yesterday's Ind vs Pak match has also dented its collection very much. And this is exams season is also the another factor as here exams are on full swing and it will remain till the end of May -June.

29 Crs+ ppl have watched that matches and insane 96 companies were there to sponsor that match for 10 sec ad costing them 25 Lakhs.😆

I think today will be good 😃 I estimated 4 Cr yesterday.its good that irs 7.75cr.
Fantasia. thumbnail
I dont think it is possible to predict box office collections, also no matter how many movies are releasing, K & S has done what it had to do to be declared a success, there isnt a SINGLE bad review, it is bringing in money, its not going to earn 200 crores, everybody knows that, so it is already a sucess. congratulations to the team! 👏
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

<font size="2">This .. i am so glad this review mentioned this thing, In a movie where one of the major character is a homosexual, we dont have the word gay mentioned. not for once. i guess it was a very smart move by batra. He avoided anything that would arise controversy and uneasiness in the audience. So he didnt make rahul confess, "i am a gay" or "i am a homosexual". The revelation scene was handled very very maturely and intelligently, it was done in a way that no body in the hall had his moral alarms going off .. Another proof of batra's genuis!👏</font>

Yes true it never goes like the character or the film is trying to make a statement regarding individual choices. Its more about the emotional turmoils of each character involved. The mother saying tu tih mera perfect baccha hai na, tu aise kause kar kar sakta hsi and the son sayi g I am tired of the burden of being the perfect baccha, I can change a lot of things, say sirry fir my misdeeds but how can I change myself and say sorry for what I AM. that scene was the SCENE in the entire movie. Heart breaking, poignant yet striking the right notes to convey the underlying messGe. And the acting took it to other level. Fawad and Ratna pathak is surely true combo of genuine talent. 👏
pinkeye thumbnail

<font size="2">I dont think it is possible to predict box office collections, also no matter how many movies are releasing, K & S has done what it had to do to be declared a success, there isnt a SINGLE bad review, it is bringing in money, its not going to earn 200 crores, everybody knows that, so it is already a sucess. congratulations to the team!👏</font>

Hope it earns more. And yes the crtical acclaim and audience reaction has been terrific. Very few films get that plus my fav has garnered all zccolades fir the film. So I am super happy. Hope FK signs something great post this. 😛
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Shy...yeah lets see what happens...any update about today's occupancy??
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Yes true it never goes like the character or the film is trying to make a statement regarding individual choices. Its more about the emotional turmoils of each character involved. The mother saying tu tih mera perfect baccha hai na, tu aise kause kar kar sakta hsi and the son sayi g I am tired of the burden of being the perfect baccha, I can change a lot of things, say sirry fir my misdeeds but how can I change myself and say sorry for what I AM. that scene was the SCENE in the entire movie. Heart breaking, poignant yet striking the right notes to convey the underlying messGe. And the acting took it to other level. Fawad and Ratna pathak is surely true combo of genuine talent. 👏

That scene was absolutely beautiful. Ratna and Fawad had beautiful chemistry throughout the moive. i just loved how on and off rahul hugged his mother, kissed her forehead, Theyaahd that bonding of a perfect son and a proud mother, and later when the truth gets revealed, she breaks down and rahul sits on his knees, its like that previous perfect bond we witnesses came shattering down .. i remember drishyam, where tabu says that humans remember what they see, and in this movie, Sunita and Rahul shows thier bonding through physical gestures, more than dialogues, and that is why when the revelation scene happens and sunita tries to avoid her sons's touch, it had such a huge impace.

Again wonderful! Ratna and Fawad were perfection together.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

I think today will be good 😃 I estimated 4 Cr yesterday.its good that irs 7.75cr.

Haan jee. Waise bhi jo bhi earn kare ek paisa bhi hamare bank account me toh nahi anewale hai. 😆 par flop huya toh