Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay honestly the film is freaking fantastic. I had expectations thanks to all the reviews and it exceeded my expectations. So subtle, understated and normal. It's refreshing to see films where a love story is not the centre of conflict. Cos there is so much more to life and it was tiring to see brothers fight over girls 😆 I loved every bit of the film. And the best part was, nothing was on the face or melodramatic. Some things were just left unstated and that made it so much more impactful. Apart from the direction, what made the film brilliant was the performances and chemistry between the characters. Honestly I don get the criticism for Sid. He was really good imo. Reminded me of HTP in a way 😆 Yeah he din have the most complex role to play bit with what he was given, he was really good tbh. And how good did he look. Its ridiculous how good looking the whole family was 😆 And Fawad- oh my I knew he was a good actor but how ridiculously good was he in the film? It is not about his looks. Yeah he is a charmer, he has a great voice, looked dashing etc. etc. but all that aside, he was outstanding as Rahul. The last half an hour belonged to him. Bless Karan for giving him this role. And it's amazing how sensitively they dealt with the while issue. Those scenes with Ratna Patak Shah and Fawad towards the end deserve all the awards. Anyways I thought it was a great film. We need more films like these in Bollywood. And Fawad freaking deserves fabulous roles after this.
P.S. Shakun needs to make more films. Please don't disappear for 5 years after this. One director who has actually proved his first film was not a fluke.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dharma released the film only for 1500 screens inlike their other films on the basis of that, dont think biz is poor. Plus the promo was anything but dull. Moreiver the WOM is superb and not a single person trashed the movie. So whats the disappointment?
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Many critics including snobbish Aniruddha Guha tweeted that Fawad deserves lot more good things after his performance after kapoor and sons. Hope all these wishes come true, he gets better opportunity and oblige us by doing more work. Stop sleeping for 6 months of a year.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinkeye

MEB , are you planning to catch the movie?

Was meant to go today etc but then saw there was only one ticket. So t'rrow/Tues night
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

@SunH: You're P'taani too??

SIGH. Don't get me started on this Khan. I won't stop. Sadaf is so bloody lucky!!! 😭 He doesn't seem like typical BW heroes either, cheating left right centre!! She's the luckiest of them all.

Aww MEB 😆 😃
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

Kapoor and sons is a failure coming from a prod like Dharma...the business is no where impressive...

this time the failure lies in marketing. poor promos, unimpressive soundtrack no buzz took the film down despite having a good story and execution

sigh !

😕 😕

Word Count: 0

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Aww MEB 😆 😃

I want my Fawad. 😭
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Dharma released the film only for 1500 screens inlike their other films on the basis of that, dont think biz is poor. Plus the promo was anything but dull. Moreiver the WOM is superb and not a single person trashed the movie. So whats the disappointment?

i have been gng thru the tweets ...and fawad has been praised the most along with the film... Buisness is grt acc to taran adarsh and i think the wom will help this movie a lot.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Failure? I dont think so...
Mon-Wed will b struggle but then v hv 4 day long weekend. And theres no biggie coming nxt week so with good wom the film has high chances of good week 2.
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I want my Fawad. 😭

This is every girls dream.yesterday one girl tweeted kohli hum ko dedo ,fawad rakhlo 😆 crazy fans.