Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kinza you watched the film? Wow! And you did not tell me. 😭
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pinkeye - what a wonderful wonderful analysis dear!!
It is so overwhelming to watch a movie with layered characters that you can discuss them, its finally a movie where there were no cars racing around or larger than life sets or huge songs, everything was earthy and all the kapoor were people!! they were real people ..

as for alia, i feel her character was necessary because she was that outside friend which arjun needed. Rahul is the elder brother, he came back and he had no problem solving the problems he saw .. but arjun .. arjun never could have stayed back at home to worry abt his distancng parents .. he needed a stranger to bond with and alia was that .. i feel tia was the outisde bonding mandatory for arjun ..

SPOILER

and fawad .. oh my this boy just stole my heart all over again. There are SO many scenes where he just slayed .. i guess u mentioned all of them .. but his confession to sid on the dining table .. it was sensitive .. and yet not mebarrased .. i feel sid lacked there a bit too .. but fawad but pitch perfect ..
Fantasia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Kinza you watched the film? Wow! And you did not tell me. 😭

arey i though u left na ..
i posted a review in the cc .. posted here also .. i though u left .. 😭
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

^^ oh i so so so wish fawad wins an award in whatever category he fits in, maybe supporting .. but he deserves it, also the characters were so layered that you feel like watching it again and again.

also, that plumber sequence was so funny .. "ab aisey bure waqt main jo bhi thek lage 🤣 🤣

SPOLIER-

that scene made the whole plex having ROFL moment. it was such a normal yet brilliant scne. and before that Harsah says jao bhai jao toh plumber stands up and ghar ki malkin says nahi abhi karo , so typical. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
pinkeye thumbnail
. No issues. 🤗[/DIV]
Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail

SPOLIER-

that scene made the whole plex having ROFL moment. it was such a normal yet brilliant scne. and before that Harsah says jao bhai jao toh plumber stands up and ghar ki malkin says nahi abhi karo , so typical. 😆

SPOILER

and the harsh and ratna conversation bfr .. doosra leak kaun thel kare ga .. and he says arey wohi kare ga paise le raha hai .. SO SO typical!! 😆

also rahul and arjun taking pictures with the broken car was again a ROFL moment! 😆
Fantasia. thumbnail

Accha chalo koi nahi. itne dino ke bbad hum ko mauka mila to see FK's work onscreen, bas wohi celebrate karte hai. No issues. 🤗

🤗 ❤️
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review Payel
I just loved that funny situations like the plumber scene were so natural it didnt look like it was written and they were performing it.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

SPOILER

and the harsh and ratna conversation bfr .. doosra leak kaun thel kare ga .. and he says arey wohi kare ga paise le raha hai .. SO SO typical!!😆

also rahul and arjun taking pictures with the broken car was again a ROFL moment!😆

Spoiler

Sibling scenes were love and so damn real. 😳

Chota bhai bade bhai ko telling are tujhe toh gadha nalayak bhi nahi bola. Gaalyon ki beizzati ho gayi. 🤣
Its always like that chaho ya na chaho daant us ek blacklisted ko hi padhti hai.
And that cigareete smoking , photi taking and saying ruk mom ko batata hun was oh so cute. 😛

Sod M and Fawad looked fab as siblings and complimented each other so well.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

Awesome review Payel

I just loved that funny situations like the plumber scene were so natural it didnt look like it was written and they were performing it.

Aww thank you dear. 😛

That plumber face saying ab aap logon ke itne bure waqt me jo bhi hai. 🤣

Another was that tea gaden wali sushhel bahu material saying mujhe orage shoes behad pasand hai and Rahul's reply oh really but iits tamgerine. 😆 then coming to younger bro ti ask him mujhe bacha lo anf the bro saying dikha dikha kaun hai. 🤣