Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sillage.

Ya epic!
Really log theaters mein darte bhi hain😲...what I observe is some find a reason to laugh in the most solemn situations too.πŸ˜†

pata nahi, mere side me jo ladki baithi thi, she gave one kadak stare at me as I laughed so loudly. toh dar hi gaye hone. ya phir socha manners nahi hain. 🀣
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh yess...their banters were cute.I liked their chemistry.

But can someone explain me the all the fuss Tia was making behind kissing Rahul.I mean wo toh karne se pehle sochna tha na.πŸ˜†

she actually finds her self falling for arjun, but she says maine usk bhai ko kiss kar sab complicate kar diya .. and she feels she should tell arjun about it, and although it shouldnt have been a big deal, but always being a loser in front of rahul, arjun k ak maaji satak li after this that he even kissed the girl he liked before him! πŸ˜†

and exactly, hold it bfr u kiss a man, u may fall for his brother! 🀣
pinkeye thumbnail

Ohh yess...their banters were cute.I liked their chemistry.

But can someone explain me the all the fuss Tia was making behind kissing Rahul.I mean wo toh karne se pehle sochna tha na.πŸ˜†

yeh mujhe bhi poochna bhi hai. aur aisa kya ke ek raat pehle you were kissing the elder brother and after two days, one date at the graveyard, you end up almost saying I like you and have feelings for you. may be I am backward, par bada lame tha who. πŸ˜†
Fantasia. thumbnail
Actually in my opinion, what they tried to show was that tia kisses rahul out of physical attraction, that scene where they are inspecting the house, tia whispers to her friend about how handsome he is, thus she ends up kissing him, but with arjun she bonds emotionally ..
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Yup,I guess thats where the movie lacked..although Tia-Arjun love story was not the focal point and not really I was looking for that but Arjun's character I mean I have failed to interpret it.
Rahul had a perfect loop closure from starting till the end.
Fantasia. thumbnail

^Yup,I guess thats where the movie lacked..although Tia-Arjun love story was not the focal point and not really I was looking for that but Arjun's character I mean I have failed to interpret it.

Rahul had a perfect loop closure from starting till the end.

i agree, also i was anticipating a scene of both brothers discussing the novel thing, it was a pretty huge thing and the only reason of their rivalry .. they MUST have had a showdown ..
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay,let me also confess what I heard abt FK from other ppl after the movie-
'Fawad Khan se itni expectations this..gay role leke sab kachra kar diya'

'Fawad Khan looked girly in some scenes'

And few others were there to see love isshtory for Alia-SId. πŸ˜†

pinkeye thumbnail

Okay,let me also confess what I heard abt FK from other ppl after the movie-

'Fawad Khan se itni expectations this..gay role leke sab kachra kar diya'

'Fawad Khan looked girly in some scenes'

And few others were there to see love isshtory for Alia-SId. πŸ˜†

gay role leke kachra kar diya is said by a few on twitter too. and as many are saying that people were laughing in the multiplexes when the scene came between mother and son. thank god for small mercies, atleast in my city, during ShowTime, no one is giggling during last 30 minutes.

its a long way before common junta gets adjusted o the idea of homosexuality. acceptance is far road ahead. plus itas yet to be decriminalised on paper by law too. so reactions are part of general outlook of the society on the issue.
Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
^^ Not at all suprised Sillage, for some people the story doesnt matter anyway .. 😳 πŸ˜†
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

i agree, also i was anticipating a scene of both brothers discussing the novel thing, it was a pretty huge thing and the only reason of their rivalry .. they MUST have had a showdown ..

I think there was nothing left to be discussed after the mother's disclosure when both the brothers are fighting. Both the brothers feel cheated by their mother and there itself there are no issues left between them. Arjun doesn't talk to his mother because he feels his mother never loved and cared for him enough while all the while he had been trying to do something so that she is proud of him. Rahul is disappointed that his most praised book that people want him to sign is actually not his work. Imagine how you would feel if you come to know that the work you are so proud of is actually not yours.So he also is unhappy with his mother and hence both the brothers don't talk with their mother. This is what is indicated when Daadu has a video chat with both of them.

Edited by justinnow - 8 years ago