Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaapi

YES! Word!

And when Rahul asks Aju to hold mom for few minutes until Anu Aunty's issue gets sorted out, Arjun had to rush to the loo and his mom creates a ruckus in the meantime. Rahul is all pissed off and says 'Do minute nahi samhaal saka mom ko' and Sid's expressions. πŸ˜†

Can we please get a movie on these two.

yes brothers should be name of that film.

thjat scene where Arjun is trying to control his nature call and pleads to mom , please aap yahi ruko. and then goes into the bathroom. 🀣 but mom toh aur bhi short tempered, goes and breaks the cookie jar on father's face. lol.

between some critic mention that all these scnes actually used as metaphor to show outburst of pent up emotions.

water leaking heavily in that epic plumber scene during family fight
Arjun's nature call outburst during mom dad ugly truth and fight
and finally clouds bursting into rain during the ultimate revelations.

I found that reference very interesting just like Rangan Bharadwaj's reference to death and how its used here in scenes.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: sillage.

Ohh yes that was also one of the hitting scenes...maa baithiye kaisi hai aap.

But what was that truck accident..so sudden,had me skip a beat for a moment.

yes too sudden and scary. I guess to show never drive distractedly. he was about to pick up the call from Sunita.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor chachu keeps on asking whats happening inside the family and Rahul Kapoor ji says its all fine.πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please move to the new thread after 150 pages.

Edited by Serotonin - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: sillage.

Poor chachu keeps on asking whats happening inside the family and Rahul Kapoor ji says its all fine.πŸ˜†

Rahul's character was like someone who wants to keep family matters underwraps and try to calm the situation. typical bada beta , sanskari bhartiya family ka badaa beta kind. πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
But nothing can beat that epic plumber scene. I laughed so hard and lodly. log dar gaye honge. 🀣
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh the truck accident left me open mouthed! It was so sudden and horrific ..
and as for the brothers, that scene where they both smoke and Arjun clicks a picture of rahul smoking and says main isnta gram pe daalta hn and rahul runs behind him .. delte kar usko! so so natural! πŸ˜†
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

But nothing can beat that epic plumber scene. I laughed so hard and lodly. log dar gaye honge. 🀣

Ya epic!
Really log theaters mein darte bhi hain😲...what I observe is some find a reason to laugh in the most solemn situations too.πŸ˜†
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Oh the truck accident left me open mouthed! It was so sudden and horrific ..

and as for the brothers, that scene where they both smoke and Arjun clicks a picture of rahul smoking and says main isnta gram pe daalta hn and rahul runs behind him .. delte kar usko! so so natural! πŸ˜†

Ohh yess...their banters were cute.I liked their chemistry.

But can someone explain me the all the fuss Tia was making behind kissing Rahul.I mean wo toh karne se pehle sochna tha na.πŸ˜†
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaapi

YES! Word!

And when Rahul asks Aju to hold mom for few minutes until Anu Aunty's issue gets sorted out, Arjun had to rush to the loo and his mom creates a ruckus in the meantime. Rahul is all pissed off and says 'Do minute nahi samhaal saka mom ko' and Sid's expressions. πŸ˜†

Can we please get a movie on these two.

oh please can we? They are most adorable and realistic brother duo!
Also during that water leakage scene, poor arjun keeps asking what happened and rahul keeps shooing him util he throws that glass bowl on him! 🀣