Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaapi

I thought it was boogly. I loved Boogly.

That scene where Rahul gets stuck with a lady who works in the tea estate. She keeps talking about yeh tea, woh tea, white tea and Rahul is like, 'Ji I'm an alcoholic, sirf sharab peeta hoon" 🤣 And then he runs to Arjun and asks him to save him from the chai waali.

and very devoted bro says- kaun kaun dikha dikha. 😆😆😆😆😆
that lady got one shut up call when Rahul says that its tanmgerine not orange for shoe color. Ouch. 😆
1019702 thumbnail
When Arjun meets Wasim first time in Hospital ...
Wasim asks him "Daadu abhi bhi Zinda Hain..??" 😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

I am sure this dialogue was Fawad's improvisation... He is perfect with fashion related stuff... could not have tolerated an Orange for Tangerine. 😆

possible. 🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Serotonin

I am sure this dialogue was Fawad's improvisation... He is perfect with fashion related stuff... could not have tolerated an Orange for Tangerine.😆

Ssly? That's so surprising! He seems so laid back when it comes to fashion. Very well dressed but not someone who *cares*
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

When Arjun meets Wasim first time in Hospital ...

Wasim asks him "Daadu abhi bhi Zinda Hain..??" 😆

🤣🤣🤣

and when his brother is body building with the kid, he shouts- are bhai dekho yeh kiska bacha hai that too in hospital. 🤣
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And when arjun is roaming around the hospital with dadu on jet speed and rahul intervenes like a typical elder bro .. pagal hai tu?
Dadu ne kaha tha ..

Haan tu disco bhi le chal unko! Chal ja k nurse se poch kar a reports ka ..

And arjun glares but still leaves obeying his elder bro!
Thier relation was SO REALISTIC!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ssly? That's so surprising! He seems so laid back when it comes to fashion. Very well dressed but not someone who *cares*

Not at all.. He is very well aware of all things fashion and very very particular about his dressing...
On the show Grey Goose Born Stylish and elsewhere he has admitted that he takes a long time to dress and get ready for any event
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh I rofled on Boogly's heart movements.Awesome they were.🤣
I didn't cry for once throughout the movie but one where Tia talks abt how her parents died in the crash,there was nothing extraordinary in narration but the I guess that connotation hit me.
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaapi

I thought it was boogly. I loved Boogly.

That scene where Rahul gets stuck with a lady who works in the tea estate. She keeps talking about yeh tea, woh tea, white tea and Rahul is like, 'Ji I'm an alcoholic, sirf sharab peeta hoon" 🤣 And then he runs to Arjun and asks him to save him from the chai waali.

Where as the truth was that he used to drink green tea.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

you should watch his interview for a fashion related show telecasted on colors infinity. he himself mentioned how particular he is about every little thing related to his attire. it makes him uneasy if something feels missing. he makes sure that arrives or gets added and then he gets out for the appearance. He is obsessed in that way I suppose. 😆