Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkeye

that's Bubli. and his thanks for coming with every occasion was hilarious.🤣

All the while I thought Hooghli. Sound was really a problem with this movie.
Thanks for telling but Bubli was also fun. Tia says her Tomb stone will be like Bubli ke pyaar mein Kurbaan and Arjun is like he can also move his like Bubli and she is like dikhao and he says shirt ke andar hai😆.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there is another hilarious yet realistic dialogue is there from Arjun. Rahul all disturbed thanks to mom dad sleeping in separate rooms , informing the brother- Dono kamre kle mattress toh ek hi hai toh mom kyun alag kaamre me so rahi hai? You understand what I am saying. Toh little bro replies- ARE dad jaise aadmi ke saath 35 saal tujhe bhi ek saath rehna hota na toh tu bhi alag lkamre me hi sota.🤣

Aur yeh bhi kya, meri toh ab koi kaamra hi nahi. again sulking Arjun and Rahul is like- Are you serious? 🤣
1019702 thumbnail
Its bubli or Woobly ??? 😕😆
For that 5 Cr Potty , And Arjun says ..Cheese ke saath Khaa lungaa...😆

And yes that Tia-Arjun scene . ...when Arjun says Shirt ke Andar hain , The Naughty smile that they exchange there ...was so real...
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
Arjun trhoughout the first half was stuck that his room was taken! 🤣 Btw one other hilarious scene was between tia and arjun ..

Tum yahan ku bethe ho?

Bhai ne larayi hui ..

Bai se?

Arey bai nahi BHAI se .. bai se ku larn ga? Aur larn ga tu yahan ku bethon ga bathroom main 🤣
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Its bubli or Woobly ??? 😕😆

For that 5 Cr Potty , And Arjun says ..Cheese ke saath Khaa lungaa...😆

And yes that Tia-Arjun scene . ...when Arjun says Shirt ke Andar hain , The Naughty smile that they exchange there ...was so real...

yuck to that. and the them all being wild. 😆😆
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was boogly. I loved Boogly.

That scene where Rahul gets stuck with a lady who works in the tea estate. She keeps talking about yeh tea, woh tea, white tea and Rahul is like, 'Ji I'm an alcoholic, sirf sharab peeta hoon" 🤣 And then he runs to Arjun and asks him to save him from the chai waali.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaapi

That scene where Rahul gets stuck with a lady who works in the tea estate. She keeps talking about yeh tea, woh tea, white tea and Rahul is like, 'Ji I'm an alcoholic, sirf sharab peeta hoon" 🤣 And then he runs to Arjun and asks him to save him from the chai waali.

That sanskaari bahu praises his shoes of being orange clr and he says nai he tangerine hain! 😡 🤣
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaapi

🤣

Word Count: 0

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

That sanskaari bahu praises his shoes of being orange clr and he says nai he tangerine hain! 😡 🤣

I am sure this dialogue was Fawad's improvisation... He is perfect with fashion related stuff... could not have tolerated an Orange for Tangerine. 😆
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

That sanskaari bahu praises his shoes of being orange clr and he says nai he tangerine hain!😡🤣

LOL stereotype for gay guys but these scenes sound hilarious. No tickets btw, till Fri!!!