Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

440733 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: divaz

Yes they laughed and then giggled throughout the movie. I was so disappointed. I wanted to watch the movie and concentrate on the scene but people were rude. It's sad that this happened in US. We are surrounded by gay/lesbian/bisexual people. I thought people would take it maturely. Somebody else mentioned the same thing here that people were laughing at those scenes. I am glad Shakun presented it in a subtle manner. Imagine if Fawad had said I am gay. I am a Fawad fan and I was so worried for his career choice. He has portrayed the character brilliantly but I was worried because of the audience's reaction.
I am glad Canadian audience took it better.

Your not the only one divaz!
The same exact thing happened with me today when I went to watch the movie and I live in India. Now I'm not that surprised it happened because if it can happen in a country like USA then India is way way way behind in acceptance of Gay/Lesbians. I spent most of the time wondering how people could be such... idiots despite being so educated and modern, There was NOTHING funny about the scene to have so many people giggling like fools.
The most horrible moment was when the face off between the mother and son happens, I was so pulled into that moment and on the edge of my seat...only to have idiots around me burst out laughing! 😡
And do they stop? Nope! They continued giggling each time any scene referred to Rahul being gay.

I wouldn't have bothered with the giggling once or twice but every time really put me off. It's really disappointing to see how people are still so backward in their thinking and acceptance of people different from them. And also in a way, it actually made me feel more connected to Fawad's character because if people giggle away like fools just on mere mention of one being gay in a movie than I can't imagine how it would be for a person to live in a society like this being homosexual.
1019702 thumbnail
Daadu : "Yeh Cake hain ya Potty ??"
Arjun: "Aapne Potty Khaayi hain Daadu??"

😆
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Serotonin

I surely need to watch this again... This was when rahul was driving

haan the car got damaged na due to that hilarious way of drving. So subah ko jab gaadi ki halat dekhi dada ne toh Arjun got scolded and Rahul very politely says maine kiya hai yeh sab. Toh dada just alks out saying careful, making Arjun more furious. then the brothers take pic that caricature like rockstar wala pic of Rahul with the car. 😆😆
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Mummy ko Dikhaunga was like are yeh toh hamesha hota hai. sulking and threating to tell momma.
I also need to watch it again.

😳

When Rahul collides the car against tree, Arjun is all set to record how his brother is going to get scolded by his dad 😆. First his dad thinks Arjun did that to car so he starts sab kuchh tod do, fridge tod do etc but when he learns Rahul did he just walk away and then Fawad makes that funny pose with car to get clicked. Loved Loved all the brother scenes. That lollipop scene at toll comes twice and was hilarious..kinda very cute.
1019702 thumbnail

pen in the car , yeh scene kab tha? 😲😆

between I loved father and two sons scenes too, ek ko daant pe daant aur dusre ko dekh ke, carefully chalate hai. 🤣
Sulking Arjun further says- Tujhe toh Gadha Nalayak bhi nahi bola. gallyon ki beizzati ho gayi bas. lol. 😆😆

This was when Bro's were going to Meet Daadu in Hospital First Time...

That Beizzati was ...🤣..Poor Arjun...

justinnow thumbnail
Hooghly ke pyaar mein was also fun. On Tia's B'day Arjun asks Hooghly ka cutout le aaon kya?😆
He even asks Dadu if he would like to come with him to see Hooghly ke bade bade 😆.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Daadu : "Yeh Cake hain ya Potty ??"

Arjun: "Aapne Potty Khaayi hain Daadu??"

😆

later in that smoking scne Arjun says - main shayad 10 cr ke liye kha bhi kun potty. 🤢
Rahul replies chal tu toh 5 cr ke liye bhi khaa lega. 🤣

can these two get more real than this?
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: justinnow

Hooghly ke pyaar mein was also fun. On Tia's B'day Arjun asks Hooghly ka cutout le aaon kya?😆

He even asks Dadu if he would like to come with him to see Hooghly ke bade bade 😆.

that's Bubli. and his thanks for coming with every occasion was hilarious.🤣
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

This was when Bro's were going to Meet Daadu in Hospital First Time...

That Beizzati was ...🤣..Poor Arjun...

then they meet the lollipop guy. 😆😕
justinnow thumbnail

later in that smoking scne Arjun says - main shayad 10 cr ke liye kha bhi kun potty. 🤢
Rahul replies chal tu toh 5 cr ke liye bhi khaa lega. 🤣

can these two get more real than this?

Seriously, these scenes were so hilarious.