Originally posted by: RollingStones

No ...Ek hi diya tha ...
Dont telll me ...I am again missing something...😆

21 ruoaye diye the, 2 sorry bole the, lollipops ka yaad nahi. 😆
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaapi

If K and S was a short story or something, I think it could have been called A Photograph or Tasveer. 😳

I absolutely loved how the photographs play a huge role in the movie. One of the rare and happy moments of the family are formed by revisiting old photographs (right before the climax). Sunita gets to know the truth about Rahul's sexuality through photographs. A moment of awkward discussion about Anu's invitation is made less awkward by Dadu's request for a photograph. And all the major confrontations of the movie happen while they are gearing up for a family photograph which was long over-due. I wonder what would have been the case if they got a picture clicked at that moment. It'd have probably captured so many bitter and harsh moments in one click. And even on a lighter note, the cut-outs also play a significant role in capturing the quirks of the charecters, be it Mandakini like cute for Dadu's birthday or Rajat's cutout in the end.

I need to watch this movie one more time, maybe. I can keep gushing about it. ❤️

Talking of photograph... here is one of a real Kapoor family 😆

Dharma Productions @DharmaMovies

Phenomenal! @mohitk81 watched #Kapoorandsons with his own clan of 65 Kapoors! If you are watching w/family, tell us!

BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

That Scene...Toll wala guy giving A Lollypop for 7Rs was...😆

And Later Rahul does the same with him ...and gives One Lollypop to Arjun as a Token of Apology...

🤣

OMG! The lollipop scene was epic... the reaction on the faces of Arjun-Rahul when they end up with a lollipop at the tool booth
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Didnt Rahul give 3 lollipops to Arjun fir 3 mistakes saying sorry. 21 rupayee or something. Lol.

Ek se teen kaise ho gaya ? 😲

Don't tell me my theater cut some scenes.. I am already upset about Nacho
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Ek se teen kaise ho gaya ? 😲

Don't tell me my theater cut some scenes.. I am already upset about Nacho

I saw the lollipop thing happen twice.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I saw the lollipop thing happen twice.

😆

lollipop scene was shown twice yaar. one when that toll guy gives and other time Rahul offers that to Arjun. saying sorries- one for glass breaking jhagda and other for scolding him for hospital. giving advice to dadu to hit the disco. 😆

waise glass breaking jhagda was fab too, real, muh todh duga se glass phenk ke maarna tak. staright from regular household. sibling scenes were love. 😳
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
SPOILERS*
Btw there was confusion about who wrote the ending of Arjun's novel.
So here is what scene goes like.
Publisher asks Arjun what made him change his ending.
Arjun: A good suggestion from someone.
So, I think Arjun only writes the ending but considers Rahul's suggestion that people look for happiness in novels or maybe Rahul actually wrote some suggestions in his draft stage script while reading it because he had pen and he also suggested Arjun to let him or mom read it so that they can give their feedback to him.
First viewing , I was more consumed and occupied by dialogues and story. On second viewing,gotta say Fawad was awesome. He looked gorgeous, his voice, dialogue delivery and natural acting...too good.
I am Sid fan but would still say that in this film I did feel that the other actors were so good that I felt Sid has a long way to go. He could have been better in emotional scenes and his dailogue delivery in those scenes but I felt he was good in lighter scenes with Fawad and Alia. His confrontation scenes lacked the punch.His dialogue delivery lacked clarity.
Edited by justinnow - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: justinnow

SPOILERS*

Btw there was confusion about who wrote the ending of Arjun's novel.
So here is what scene goes like.
Publisher asks Arjun what made him change his ending.
Arjun: A good suggestion from someone.
So, I think Arjun only writes the ending but considers Rahul's suggestion that people look for happiness in novels or maybe Rahul actually wrote some suggestions in his draft stage script while reading it because he had pen and he also suggested Arjun to let him or mom read it so that they can give their feedback to him.
First viewing , I was more consumed and occupied by dialogues and story. On second viewing,gotta say Fawad was awesome. He looked gorgeous, his voice, dialogue delivery and natural acting...too good.
I am Sid fan but would still say that in this film I did feel that the other actors were so good that I felt Sid has a long way to go. He could have been better in emotional scenes and his dailogue delivery in those scenes but I felt he was good in lighter scenes with Fawad and Alia. His confrontations scenes lacked the punch.His dialogue delivery lacked clarity.

aapne ek bahat badi mystery solve kiya hai by mentioning what Arjun actually said to the publisher.

and Sid m was good and apt in most scenes except for that high voltage confrontation one.😳
1019702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

😆

lollipop scene was shown twice yaar. one when that toll guy gives and other time Rahul offers that to Arjun. saying sorries- one for glass breaking jhagda and other for scolding him for hospital. giving advice to dadu to hit the disco. 😆

waise glass breaking jhagda was fab too, real, muh todh duga se glass phenk ke maarna tak. staright from regular household. sibling scenes were love. 😳

I told u earlier naa ...I did that with my Bro...😆
Siblings were Absolute Love...❤️ . Genuine Siblings We witnessed after longtime in Bollywood movies.

@JustinNow : Thank You very much Ji...😳
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm pretty sure Rahul did write a few suggestions in that draft. Otherwise, the only explanation that would be left is that Rahul was checking his brother's story for inspiration as he has to meet his deadline. And that'd be really weird considering Rahul's character. 😕 He probably felt sad during the 'runner up' conversation and wanted to help his brother. Still not too sure though.

But the fact is that I loved Arjun's character and wanted him to change the ending for himself. 😳

The reason behind this confusion can be two things, it's either choppy editing or Shakun wanted us to go back to our English classes and intepret stuff for ourselves. Lol.