Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nym.

That's actually a good comparison! Rashmi has won more awards for her negative character than Tina has for her positive character, iirc. 

IKR..!! Rashmi Desai won Best Actrss Critics in ITA 2014 for portraying complex character of Tappasya..!!
SR has just finished 1 year and let these Jury awards come and there I am sure either Helly and Teju will win..!!
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its really sad to see that the better one getting less recognition n less chance to showcase her potential..
If u people wanted to make a show on swara-her mahanata n Prem Katha,u have every right to do it..but there was no need to give us n Teju false hope n promises...
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Let me clear my points..I am very new to this forum as in posting wise ..I used to read swasan At n ffs..only..but I have been member of many forums n ATS n I used to warn ppl abt this off screen bashing..but it was too much..that finally ignoring was an option ..this is first post abt teju n belly n reason I posted here is not bashing ..its abt that if swaragini is abt both leads n its wrong to give preference to one then it shud be valid for both helly nteju.I said its abt opinions n mention my issue there clearly..regarding what mages said abt other show i didn't bash anyone I in fact said there nagin has a gud chance of winning many awards..as its tRP is high following many awards of TV I mentioned this..same thing now that forum is doing when we won..n like I said this is too much n can't be stopped..so that's my answer if preaching then let it be..I like mouni n I am a fan of arjun n adaa
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys look! I'm not at all saying that any of you bashed Helly. Your post and motive is not at all to instigate a fight. So peace in this issue. And now my point is that Ragini had a great SS when she had been negative. And Tej portrayed the role very well too. If she would have continued it she might have bagged the best in negative. But of course its her wish, so it's ok. The sole purppse of my posting this here was to tell SwaSan fans to understand that this ain't bashing and also to Tej fans instead of comparing with Helly, it's better if we try to think aa to why Ragini doesn't have that equal SS.
divya2913 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Disagree

Who said that other sister has to be always positive ? Ragini was given enough screen space during her engagement track or Swara Laksh Marriage track. Just because she was turned grey that doesn't mean it is done to glorify other lead. Cvs have beautifully shown Swara and Ragini's character growth. 

People talk about Bidaai then my answer is Uttaran. That show ran successfully with same theme and both couples were balanced well. Tapasya was extremely negative yet in later part she turned positive. Both Iccha and Tapasya had equal screen space.

Thing is that fans can't see their favourite actor playing negative role. So they feel that other lead is glorified. That's it. Same thing would have happened if Swara was negative and Rags positive.

Well said, teju's screen space is equally splitted by the cvs wnenever they required nd it will take time to start their own love story, the fans of teju doesn't have patience at all just bcoz helly got popular they are shouting nd saying it is partiality, how will the story get popular without anything new,  they all just want to see the same serial bidaai with the characters exchanged
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One thing more..ragini has done many thing in the past but just becoz of teju acting I have started accepting her ..I am waiting for a positive ragini n strong one..I have talked abt ragz recently in my posts..I dunno y I am explaining but smtyms its needed to clear things ðŸ˜†
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well u guys are talking abt screenspace then get the fact first!!!!!
It is shw starts wd swaraglak...they got huge time to establish themselves and aftr a long tym sanky enters...swarag whereas successful to leave a impact no offence bt srry to say namish failed here miserably.I myself never liked him as lead bt he got d chance for being a lead...Swalak got so much space ragini too... sanky by his hard wrk becomes more favourite than the main male lead and turned into lead from paralel lead.
See u hv to wrk hard to establish yourself...
Ragini always got screenspace i clearly remebered every ME we had always revolving around ragini...sanskar fake molestation to last one malkin drama...the final ME is abt swasan only bt i see ragya scenes there too.
Channel made a mess by putting ragini swara im same category.i myself vote fr teju more than helly.she should been nominated in ngtv nominies first!!!!!!
So dnt say teju dnt get screenspaces...I guess Sharing screen wd Namish is bad for teju.he never matched up wd her actings!!!!namish need to wrk hrd a looot
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

One thing more..ragini has done many thing in the past but just becoz of teju acting I have started accepting her ..I am waiting for a positive ragini n strong one..I have talked abt ragz recently in my posts..I dunno y I am explaining but smtyms its needed to clear things ðŸ˜†

I am waiting for that only...it will only happen if they balance...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyothirgamaya

Its really sad to see that the better one getting less recognition n less chance to showcase her potential..
If u people wanted to make a show on swara-her mahanata n Prem Katha,u have every right to do it..but there was no need to give us n Teju false hope n promises...

agree
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, you wouldn't guess that Ragini and Laksh are leads as well. They barely get any screenspace or a propery storyline for that matter.