Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I love vahe n temish but onscreen swasan.I get it that it hurts if ur fav after hard work don't get recognition.n swara n ragz both shud get equal treatment..but for teju no need to bash belly.how is it fair that teju is more talented n beautiful so she shud get more..fir baat wohi hogaya thenfor sm others belly is more deserving...it's all abt opinions don't declare them as facts..and this kind of bashing left a bad taste as both of them r gud frnds
Anusha62 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

See comparing and bashing are two different things...nobody is bashing Helly here. It was supposed to be a two lead show - comparisons will always be there. Esp if the show is so heavily skewed in the favour of one of the leads and her character and SL. And as for saying X is better than Y, it doesn't mean you're bashing Y, it just means you prefer X over Y and would like to see them more...and as human beings, we all will have a preference one way or the other. I'm sure you prefer Helly over Tejaswi, and that's fine as well. What people are trying to say here that one shouldn't be shown at the cost of the other. I really don't think people are trying to demean Helly or her work here.

indrctly you guys are bash helly its a fact..whatever as a helly and vahe fan i wanna say one thng don't compare r bash personally agree everybody has rght to comment on a fictional character so iam here to support helly shah..

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rnegi

How do we know the story line? When ever I saw the show on the beginning, I saw shades of grey in ragini's character. I felt tej was awesome as a neg lead. She looked beautiful and smart With clever tactics to keep us hooked. The battle between them was so interesting.

And why blame trp's. Better have high trp's rather than show being shut down.

there is difference b/w grey and black...i got fed up with her repeated plotting and plannings...
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I love vahe n temish but onscreen swasan.I get it that it hurts if ur fav after hard work don't get recognition.n swara n ragz both shud get equal treatment..but for teju no need to bash belly.how is it fair that teju is more talented n beautiful so she shud get more..fir baat wohi hogaya thenfor sm others belly is more deserving...it's all abt opinions don't declare them as facts..and this kind of bashing left a bad taste as both of them r gud frnds

Again...I genuinely don't think anyone is bashing here...its natural to have a preference for your favorite, that's why they are your favorites. And yeah, its perfectly natural for people to like and prefer Helly more. I don't think anybody is stating facts here, its all about opinions. Its like saying I like oranges more than apples so I wish I could have more of them. All ppl are saying that Ragini and Tejaswi should get their due. In fact, I really think Namish and Laksh need better treatment as well. 
Edited by StarshineHues - 8 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha62

indrctly you guys are bash helly its a fact..whatever as a helly and vahe fan i wanna say one thng don't compare r bash personally agree everybody has rght to comment on a fictional character so iam here to support helly shah..

Good for you...you're her fan and you should def support her. But I really don't think that anybody is trying to bash her over here, directly or indirectly. Wanting equal screenspace for the other co-lead does not constitute bashing Helly at all. 
@mages - oh so yrkkh is back to rule now
..what a snoozefest it is...months back i would have said the same for swaragini..but then i chanced upon laksh saving ragini's life in the new year party ..didn't expect any rs show couple to be remotely intense.
Btw i think saadhna in bidaai was still given a bit more importance than ragini in bidaai..in the sense that she was potrayed more strong and always doing stuff for her jiji..but yes things weren't as skewed as they are in this show..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
forget it guys...nothing will come out from the debate...lets just go with the flow...

for those who are talking abt bashing of your fav...i hope your fandom too preach it for themselves when they start bashing other show lead couple and female lead if they won for a certain category...
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeammy

You completely mistook this post dear, everything you were saying is about the character Ragini but we are here to support Teju. Maybe Helly is a good actor but plaing a negative character is far more tough which is even agreed by all the actors. The main point is Helly is rewarded too much while Teju is ignored. Look at yourself, you are here in post for Teju, to support Helly unknowingly. I so wish Teju should have quit this show when she felt that.

@bold- point!
pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys actually fans always want best for their favourites
anybody can like anyone on any basis and they think them best and love everything about them
here helly fans think helly is best and teju fan think she is best same is with varun and namish and like all of u I am one of those fans and if we think some injustice is done to them then we say they should leave the show and all
but there is lot of competition today and getting a show is not that much easy and actors very well know where they stand and what they should do ,they take decisions wisely whether they have to do that thing or not
so just keep calm and just keep faith on your favourites decision bcz he or she knows what is best for them to do
so just keep loving your favourites and plz don't think PH is biased towards someone special
both PH and actors know what they should do and they take decisions wisely
hope u people will understand my opinion
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha62

stop comparing helly nd tejaswi..you ppl don't have right to say anythng against helly r bash her..better tejaswi fans ignore helly shah

i agree with annu. some ppl cannot see other ppls achivement. strang bt true. we know why all are frustated here. anyways leav it