Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

I am also good friend..πŸ€—

ya Effulgent you are always special to all of us in the forum and a good friend to all my dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Yes... dhulai... πŸ˜†

D point at which latest chapter ended I know kuch lovey dovey hone vala hai... but I still want to see sunny deol b4 sunny leone...

Ranveer ko kambal me dalke fir jo haath me aye usi se de dana dan...   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They don't have any disturbance also.. so Ishu can take some violent advantage of it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ saari bhadas nikal le... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hmmm Even I like this idea a lot Nid its rocking Dhulai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Arrey Effulgent you guessed it prior it seems as guessed I have made it in a lovey dovey way only but even this sunny deol idea sounds so good ya more than sunny leone sunny deol is what Ranveer want to see in Ishani

ya now they are alone in the room and Ishani can show her violent Sunny deol attitude nice one dear

Nid and Effulgent you had a lovely conversations πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Oh yes this is my first cmmnt here.
I just cmmnt smtimes here or there..

Srry I  make it clear that "like cvs make ri stay for lng 8 mnths & make many of us leave the show. Pls get ri di combo out soon.😊

happy to get your comment Mafaaza
hmmm okay dear now happy to see your comment

hmmm ya hope you are telling about Rithika fine if I get them out I cannot continue the story with interesting plots to stories Vamps are always needed so one way or the other vamps or villains will be in the story dear but don't worry I won't have them to disturb Ishveer's life even if they do finally Ishveer will only win with their love their love is always strong thanks for the suggestion and opinion dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmmm Even I like this idea a lot Nid its rocking Dhulai 🀣

Arrey Effulgent you guessed it prior it seems as guessed I have made it in a lovey dovey way only but even this sunny deol idea sounds so good ya more than sunny leone sunny deol is what Ranveer want to see in Ishani

ya now they are alone in the room and Ishani can show her violent Sunny deol attitude nice one dear

Nid and Effulgent you had a lovely conversations πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Haha, both the ideas are good. But the thing is, the Sunny Leone path will have 18+ which I can't read. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

And yep, we had a good conversation. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Haha! Yep, all thanks to Pooji and Jothi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I am always ready for IshVeer's togetherness. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Let Naina do her job. IshVeer will do theirs. And you will do yours. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved this comment Effulgent lovely oh they are the people who gave them the name Kamba nice one to make anyone laugh fine happy that you are ready to read Ishveer's togetherness
and this one I loved it that is let naina do her job and Ishveer do theirs happy dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ah, I too wanted to see Sunny Deol. πŸ€£πŸ˜ˆ And your imagination is 'πŸ‘πŸ‘'. Hats off to you, Nids! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

hmmm ya Nids a rocking idea hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ even I will try to use it somewhere i the upcoming episodes so thanks for the idea 😳😳😳
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

ya Effulgent you are always special to all of us in the forum and a good friend to all my dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sakshi, I am Effulgent. She is Pooja. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

I loved this comment Effulgent lovely oh they are the people who gave them the name Kamba nice one to make anyone laugh fine happy that you are ready to read Ishveer's togetherness
and this one I loved it that is let naina do her job and Ishveer do theirs happy dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Haha, they are still in KaMba hangover but do not show it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hence, proved... Even oldies can have fans. No offence, Pooja. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

Everyone will do their job. And you will do the job of giving us updates, na. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Haha, both the ideas are good. But the thing is, the Sunny Leone path will have 18+ which I can't read. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

And yep, we had a good conversation. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya dear both will have great impact on Ranveer ya if its Sunny Leone it will be surely 18+ as she is  famous for her 18+ and sorry to make it as 18+ and I have made it a situation for you to unable to read
hope you have read half of the episode become only the last part had 18+ content rest were full of confessions and Ishveer love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Sakshi, I am Effulgent. She is Pooja. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ya dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰