Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ahem, ahem. I didn't read the 18+ content. Thank God. :) 

But the other parts were good. Like, Ranveer apologising indirectly to Ishaani and regretting his actions. That was what I wanted. :)

Nice update. Update, soon. <3

Love,
Effulgent.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi my dear lovely friends,

Thanks for all your support till date to RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS. Even though the show has ended you guys gave me a great support through your likes and comment.

Could all please answer my question which is "Can I end RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS after this Naina track on a happy note?"

Yours lovingly
Sakshi
1ishveerian thumbnail
Hey dear...
You may carry it on until its easy for You...
I'll ever love to read it.., coz Ishveer are something like a dose to me..
But You should definitely go for Your priorities..,
If its not possible for You then You may end it up,, on what so ever mood You want...
If You continue it..
I'll definitely be glad..
But if Your'e going to end it..still I'll remember it ever..until I remember Ishveer..
And Ishveer will ever live in my heart so'll Your FF dear

I can only say this dear
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nope dear . if yu are short out of time you can update once in a week, but dont end it its really awesoome to read and yu are really great writer of fictions
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
good one sakshi, complet episode of ishveer, and ishu was very naughty, ranveer will fell for ishani all the time. lbut he s not smiling, somethin fishy hope he will be normal soon
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi didi...
       If u close dis ff den i will think that i hav lost pne more thing to live actually i cant xpect my life without ishveer...bcoz ishveer has totally changedme at first i dont have amy beloef on luv nor i listen songs...but they changed me a lot bcoz of them i study n get marks..reading ur ff i get hope that matsh season 2 may come dont close it.. if y dont hav time pls updayte it once in a week but dont close it... 😭 nut due to this if u hav anyproblem due to this u may close it...:-(
nivithavineyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya please don't end. your ff makes me to remember ishveer
Arivodhaya thumbnail
Hy sakshi
Its your wish dr. But
Your chapter was amazing. I used to read it daily in the morning. This became my start of my day.
I think like I m watching the show. Sometimes I vl b confused between the show and yours. Its like m watching matsh. Even I m from Tamilnadu I was very much fond of your story dr.
Really you are doing it so well. If you are busy or hooked up with your work then no problem dr. U may end with happy note in it. But we vl miss it a lot dr. Do think of it.
Love you dr.

With lots of love,
Arivodhaya

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Sakshi, seeing all the tracks that have gotten over, I think there's nothing much to show after Naina's track ends. But we are all so connected and attached to this FF. So, don't end it. Just think of more ways to continue the story. :)

Love,
Effulgent.
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Plzz don't close it bcz your ff is the only way to link with ishveer and I don't want to lose it dear ...
Because ishveer are special for me 😊