Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!!
OMG...
Just read of both us chapter mindblowing..dear! I feel that'not our ranveer ye milan hai beacuse ranveer never ask for this thing forcefully and yeha toh serious fight ho gye hai
Ishani is hurt that she pushed ranveer and more than hurts her word when ranveer say, he won't want then he never touch her
Dhikra jab sach pta chale ga toh u cry a lot and feel guilty for her last night behaviour with ishani 😭
Lets see what happened next btw us
Thanks for pm...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment dear glad you liked both the chapters hmmm bit milan character only dear but the real reason for Ranveer's behaviour will be revealed
Ishani is hurt to the extreme for her behaviour and she got hurt with Ranveer's words

hmm Ranveer will regret it soon for his behaviour ya dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hey sakshi sorry for very late reply.. mobile got broken dear. just nw read the cahpters just mindflowing..Angry ranveer..hope will come to normal soon. and the way yu describe each others feelings were aweomme keep update dear. day by day its getting more and more interested. never get bored of this

Hi Janani no need sorry dear I can understand your situation. Glad you loved the chapters ya Angry Ranveer is on track hmm their love will win all the anger happy that you are okay with their feeling description in my ff ya I will update it dear Glad you  are getting interesting towards my story keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi didi...
             Episides were fqntastic loved tbe rvs angry avtar just loving dis eoisodes lets c how ishani n ranveee will sort iut their fight but really interesting episodes cant wait fir next plz...updatw sooon..and longer s well pls...:-P
      Thnks for d pm...

Hi Guidya thanks for the comment.

Glad you liked the episodes Angry Rv is on his track hmmm they will need time to sort our things glad you liked the plot interesting ya let me update it and try to make it long keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

hii sakshi😊

i again very let for reply your update dear😭

resπŸ˜‰

Hi Priya hmmm reply me when you get time dear πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!

Back after a long time! The updates are on a fire and I am loving this RV. I always love that friction between the both of them. Can't wait to read more!
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Clearing the doubts of the track.

Hi guys,
Hope you all read my new track of Angry Ranveer. Hope all are liking the track some friends gave me comments which made me to clear somethings in the story. The points need to be cleared are:

1. When Baa told about the Pooja while Laxmi told her concern for Parul not having child yet. Actually I made this track on the view that People believe pooja brings good things to their home that is why I brought that track.But logic is Pooja alone cannot bring child. Forgive me If I have made any logical mistake here.

2. I feel many are not convinced with sudden change of Ranveer's behavior now but certain things will be revealed in the story that will give the justification of his behavior. But bear me for some episodes.

These things I need to clear to the readers and I was happy that you guys gave comments and encouraging me to think logical thanks my dear friends keep reading πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Hi Sakshi!

Back after a long time! The updates are on a fire and I am loving this RV. I always love that friction between the both of them. Can't wait to read more!

Love you Aarushi missed you so much but you are having your exams and hope you are doing it all well. Ya the comment is after long time glad you liked the updates hmm happy that you are okay with this RV hmm this kind of things will make them more special to all Ishveer fans ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi...
So I m back again...
Sorry I m not able to reply daily as I am getting hectic shedule wid college submissions...
Ur chapters...!!!
What to say about that...πŸ˜›
It's so awesome...
I know that u r bringing angry rv track...
Bt to this extreme I didn't know that...πŸ˜†
It is so amazing that I can't describe it in words...
Nowadays I just wait whole day to read ur updates... bcoz it's too Intresting...πŸ˜›

About my request no need dear...
I am ok bring that scene whenever it suits...
U said that is more than enough for me...
Bcoz the way u write is so appreciable...πŸ‘

Ps. I just want to request that plzz write long chapters... & update 2 parts if possible... πŸ˜‰
Bcoz I can't wait to read next...
Thnk u for the beautiful story..😊

Sorry... bt I will comment whenever I get time...as I m not able to comment daily...😳 Edited by Lovemyself... - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi...
So I m back again...
Sorry I m not able to reply daily as I am getting hectic shedule wid college submissions...
Ur chapters...!!!
What to say about that...πŸ˜›
It's so awesome...
I know that u r bringing angry rv track...
Bt to this extreme I didn't know that...πŸ˜†
It is so amazing that I can't describe it in words...
Nowadays I just wait whole day to read ur updates... bcoz it's too Intresting...πŸ˜›

About my request no need dear...
I am ok bring that scene whenever it suits...
U said that is more than enough for me...
Bcoz the way u write is so appreciable...πŸ‘

Ps. I just want to request that plzz write long chapters... & update 2 parts if possible... πŸ˜‰
Bcoz I can't wait to read next...
Thnk u for the beautiful story..😊

Sorry... bt I will comment whenever I get time...as I m not able to comment daily...😳

Hi dear thanks for the comment and for coming back
its okay dear I can understand first work is important
Glad you loved the chapters
Hmm RV angry mode in on in the story
hope I have given so strong
Happy that you are okay with the story

Hmmm really I am feeling so emotional knowing that you are waiting for the whole
day for my update I am blessed to have you as my reader

No dear surely I will keep that scenes but according to the story and thanks for
waiting for it hmmm surely you will get it I assure you.
Thanks for your appreciation I don't know whether I deserve this but happy for it

Okay let me try to make the updates long hmmm actually my time does not
permit to give  2 parts but when I get time I will make it as two I assure you that
happy that you are hooked to the story to this much extreme
Okay comment me when you get time not worries dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi Lovely friends cum readers,

To All my readers of RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS I wish you a very happy Holi to you and your family. Enjoy the day. Being a south Indian I love to play holi because I love this festival more. I am praying god to get my next job in North India just to celebrate holi Hope my wishes comes true this year. Have a Colorful Holi my dear lovely friends.

Yours lovingly,
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago