Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For me it's a heart breaking chapter because rv break the heart of ishani with his words. I hope everything will be fine soon Between Ranveer and Ishani. I can't see Ishveer like this. I like to see the trust, understanding between them.Without saying anything they ll understand eachother.I like to see ishani boldness and rv cuteness.
But it was the Nyc chapter. Eagerly waiting for ur next chapter. πŸ˜† And A very big congratulations to u on turning a goldie. 😊
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O God so much anger poor ishani she can't help either way
How come ranveer is getting so much anger she didn't spoke a word when he was busy but now he is blaming her I know when he ll get the real reason he ll regret for shouting on ishani but he hurted her so much
It's getting so much interesting here dear please update next chapter soon need to say how after anger they love each other
But ranveer should realise that he did wrong
Thnx fr pm
Waiting for next
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi., Heart wrenching episode 😭, make ishveer come together soon., if they stay happy, it will be bliss to see them like this, Make Ranveer realise his mistake towards ishani. Waiting for the next update πŸ˜Š
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing updates ...
My exams will start tomorrow but I am not able to stay away from your updates as.
Keep it up it just wonderful to read this type of track
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

awww angry rv.very very excited about the upcoming episode please update today itself.

Hi Malsa thanks for the comment ya Angry RV has come glad you are excited for the episodes ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

For me it's a heart breaking chapter because rv break the heart of ishani with his words. I hope everything will be fine soon Between Ranveer and Ishani. I can't see Ishveer like this. I like to see the trust, understanding between them.Without saying anything they ll understand eachother.I like to see ishani boldness and rv cuteness.
But it was the Nyc chapter. Eagerly waiting for ur next chapter. πŸ˜† And A very big congratulations to u on turning a goldie. 😊

Hi Priyanka sorry dear for breaking your heart apologize me. Angry RV is using more words on Ishani and hurting her. keep reading to know their love more dear sorry to make this Ishveer but will have interesting twist hope you will like it. Their trust, understanding won't vanish at any moment dear don't worry for it. Even in the upcoming track their understanding will be good I won't break that bond. Soon Ishani will be back to her self. Glad you liked the chapter ya let me update it dear thanks for your wishes keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O God so much anger poor ishani she can't help either way
How come ranveer is getting so much anger she didn't spoke a word when he was busy but now he is blaming her I know when he ll get the real reason he ll regret for shouting on ishani but he hurted her so much
It's getting so much interesting here dear please update next chapter soon need to say how after anger they love each other
But ranveer should realise that he did wrong
Thnx fr pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear,,
hmm ya Ishani poor girl hmm RV in his angry mode now and he is blaming her ya that is ranveer when he is getting the real reason he will feel for her ya he has hurted her so much with words

Glad you are interested in the story ya let me update it hmm their anger will turn out to be a good love
Ranveer realizπŸ˜‰ation will be there but need to wait keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi Sakshi., Heart wrenching episode 😭, make ishveer come together soon., if they stay happy, it will be bliss to see them like this, Make Ranveer realise his mistake towards ishani. Waiting for the next update πŸ˜Š

Hi Saai sorry to break your heart dear hmm they will surely come back together they are meant to be together but need some more episodes ya he will realize his mistake soon ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Mind blowing updates ...
My exams will start tomorrow but I am not able to stay away from your updates as.
Keep it up it just wonderful to read this type of track

Hi Ayesha glad you liked the updates
Exams do well dear all the best first exams important darling do well.
glad you liked the track keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Wow! This update is fab! I thought that it'll be light-hearted but I was wrong. It's serious and action packed.

I love Ranveer's reaction. I'm sorry but I love seeing them like that. Sadistic pleasure. Kya karoon? Yeh show ne hi sab sikha diya. By sadistic pleasure, I mean it only for Ranveer-Ishaani. Because they are just fictional characters. 

And here, Ishaani is hurt now. Ranveer's words were indeed harsh. He will feel sorry for it later. What did he say, he won't touch her at all. Well, well, Ranveer Babu. Sach jaanne ke baad kitna control karoge?

Another lovely update. And I won't be there in the forum from tomorrow to April 1st. So I'll start my reviews from then. :)

Love,
Effulgent