Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nidhialapati

congratulations sakshi 😊

Hi Nidhi thanks dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations Sakshi...πŸ‘ keep update soon and good luck in advance,, rock it dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

congratulations Sakshi...πŸ‘ keep update soon and good luck in advance,, rock it dear

Thanks for your wishes dear let me update it keep reading happy for your comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 109
The day came to its evening Ranveer was coming inside his house. He saw his beautiful daughter with his mother and father. He was happy to see his house got back its happiness after these many days.
Ranveer(in thoughts): No one could make Raagini smile with happiness these many days but Ishani within two days you not only made Raagini happy but you have made all the people to smile.
His thoughts were distracted when he heard Amba's voice calling "Dekhra"
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Maa..
He came near them and Raagini was jumping in the walker seeing her father.
Ranveer(giving a smile half kneeled down before her): What my beti is doing? Playing with Dadi and Dada.
Kailash: She is so sweet Ranveer. Seeing her we are so relaxed in this age we only need this happiness.
Amba: Haan Ranveer now a days we never know how time goes as we spend time with Raagini. And she is so happy after Ishani came back.
Ranveer(with a bright smile): That is what I want. I want all to be happy in my house. Tk shall I take Raagini?
Amba: Nahi its our time when she cries I will bring her.
Ranveer:Tk Maa your Pothi your wish (seeing Kailash)Tk baba.

Kailash gave a head shake with smile.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Tk baby come fast okay.
She was smiling with a mouth which does not have any teeth. Responding her smile he started to walk upstairs. He came inside the room to his luck he found Ishani who was arranging the cloths in the cupboard. When she was arranging in the cupboard he came with a smile and hugged her from behind.
Ishani(bit shocked and realizing): Ranveer tum?
Ranveer: Haan its me who is going to come to our room other than me? At the same time who is going to hug you like this?
Ishani: Very romantic Mr. Vaghela please leave me now?
Ranveer: Arrey what are you doing?Is this work important for you now?

Ishani: (making him leave her and turning to him): Did you see I am not arranging any of my clothes its your cupboard I was not here for some days and see how have you made the cupboard?.
Ranveer: (again pulling her close): Arrey its okay Ishani now this is not needed I need to talk to you.
Ishani: Arrey baba no romantic talking and all now chodo mujhe(she left his grip and started to arrange the clothes)

Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(by arranging the clothes): hmmm tell me.
Ranveer: Seriously I need to talk something to you(his face was serious)
Ishani:(keeping a cloth and seeing him with a serious look): Haan tell me Ranveer.
Ranveer: Can we go to terrace?
Ishani:(keeping the other clothes inside locking the cupboard): haan we can...

They both came to the terrace. The evening breeze was cool and was refreshing for Ranveer after the complete day schedule.
Ishani(with a smile): Tell me is it anything serious?
Ranveer: Nahi Nahi nothing serious we need to make something clear between us.
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: Ishani Nirbhay problem is not over.
Ishani:(bit feared): Ranveer..
Ranveer:(bit making a smile): But we no need to be feared but we need to promise somethings between us, will you promise me?
Ishani: I can do anything you want tell me what promise you want.
Ranveer with a romantic smile came behind her and hugged her from behind and held her Right hand in his hand. Their fingers and hands were held by each other hand.
Ishani(in a low voice); For making promises too you need this romance?

Ranveer:(in her ears); We are Romantic couple even if we stand together know that will be the part of Romance. And this will be a "Romantic Promise" will you do it?
Ishani(with a happy smile): Haan.
Ranveer(being in the hug):So let me tell you Rithika, Nirbhay and Naina no one is going to leave us that easily Ishani.
Ishani(with a serious voice): How are you sure about it?
Ranveer: I really know they won't leave us that easily because three people have three motives from us. According to Nirbhay when I was hiding in the room where he tried to touch you only one this was sure he has a everlasting lure and desire for you.
Ishani: How are you sure about it Ranveer? Now he can forget that know?
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani think one thing here if he is a person to forget in these many years he would have forgot you but he didn't do it he was remembering you till today and he has tried to make you mistrust me and he has gone to the level of Kidnapping you and has harassed you. So he is not that easy man to forget you. He will surely try to get you through some way.
Ishani: Why are these people like this Ranveer why cannot they see a married woman like a sister?
Ranveer:Sister?
Ishani: hmmm
Ranveer: Will any man look a gorgeous woman like you as sister no one will do it.

Ishani: For that I cannot marry all the man okay I am married and I am Mrs. Ishani Ranveer Vaghela.
Ranveer(hugging her even close): Not bad Mrs. Vaghela. Fine the next motive is Rithika her complete motive is to revenge us she just need us to be separated. So for that she will use Nirbhay and Naina.
Ishani: Then what would be Naina's motive. She is a small girl Ranveer I have talked to her. She does not look that wild and all.
Ranveer: Nahi she will.
Ishani: How you know?
Ranveer: By the way she behaved with me. Till she knows you are wife she was behaving softly then she tried to calm me by hugging me then she ordered the henchmen to beat us. That wild face of her is more than enough to say she is a revenging character.Her motive would be to get me.
Ishani: Then she too wants you right? Even no girl can see you as a brother.
Ranveer: But I am seeing her as my sister or a friend only. Fine now I need to do some promises to you and you need to do some promises to me what promise you need to do is..
Ishani: Haan tell me
Ranveer: Promise no.1
Now a days we don't hide anything between us here after also we should not hide anything between us
Promise no.2 Nirbhay, Rithika, Naina can do anything to separate us but we should not give them that chance we should never lose our trust, compatibility and love at any cost.
Promise no.3 This is more important to you, I know you are special for sacrifices so please don't do any hidden sacrifices and cry all alone tell me through some means we will handle it together.
Can you give me these promises?
Ishani(who was patiently hearing it with a smile tightened her hands in Ranveer's hand); Promise mera Ranveer.
Ranveer: (hugging her more tight): Thank you.
Ishani: tumhari promises.

Ranveer(turned her to him): Haan now let me promise you. (he held her hand in his hand): Promise no.1 Here after even if I fight with you I will be talking with you even in anger or arguing.
Promise no.2 I won't let anything happen to you or your respect. I will protect you.
Promise no.3 Even If I become a angry young man and I have anger on you I won't let anyone come between us.
(He held her hand with his hand) and its a promise.
Ishani: Are you sure you will be talking to me if you are even angry?
Ranveer: Haan let us be fighting and arguing at least we won't be keeping our faces to opposite side know?
Ishani: Fine all the promises are very special we will follow it.
Ranveer(with a smile): Hmmm
Ishani: And Ranveer I need to talk about Sharman Bhaiya and parul.

Ranveer: What about them they are happy in their married life?
Ishani: Haan they are happy but hope they are bit hesitating to go to next level today Parul came to me to ask for Baby shop info I thought she is pregnant but she was asking for Krish. When I asked about her baby she bit managed and said they are understanding each other.
Ranveer: Ishani what is there in it? Let them understand each other and when they wish to take their relationship to next level let them. (he put her hands on her shoulders and pulled her close) even we took time to move to next level know.
Ishani: Ranveer our story is different we had many misunderstanding many obstacles but parul and Sharman Bhaiya are together but even thought they are hesitating how many days they will be like that?
Ranveer: Hmmm you have a point in it. Fine let us make them close.

Ishani: How can we?
Ranveer: They didn't go anywhere till today. Might be they are weak in hidden romances like us.
Ishani: Ranveer.
Ranveer: Tk tk as they are in the house they are hesitating or they may not get time to each other as Sharman is busy in office. Fine Shall we send them for Honeymoon?.
Ishani:(bright smile): Wow Ranveer kitni cute hain na tum? what a beautiful idea? Chalo let us tell them.(she was up to leave)
Ranveer: (held her hand and stopped her): Arrey Ishani let me first get a Honeymoon package and then let us present it to them as a surprise.
Ishani: Haan tk tk fine. And why have you added two more security to our house?
Ranveer: All for the sake of our family members especially you. We never thought you will get kidnapped but that happened right to make you all safe only I did it.
Ishani: hmmm okay.
Ranveer:(with a hesitation): Even one more thing you need to do?
Ishani: Haan tell me..
Ranveer: Don't think I am doubting you or I am not giving you your space or I am not giving your independence.

Ishani(with a smile): Arrey Ranveer tell me what is it?
Ranveer: For some day don't go anywhere alone please come with me even if you need to go somewhere take me. Without me don't go anywhere. Because to be frank you will be the target for Nirbhay and Naina. Naina wants to separate you from me and Nirbhay will try to get close to you. so don't go.
Ishani:To tell this only you are hesitating this much?
Ranveer: Haan you should not think I am not trusting you or I am always behind you without giving privacy to you.
Ishani:(with a lovely voice): Being with you is my privacy. I know you are so protective about me. Okay hereafter If I need to go out I will come with you. Without you I won't go out.
Ranveer: Thank you.
Ishani: Hmmm but tell me if we had a fight and you are back to Angry young man will you come with me?
Ranveer;Arrey I have promised know even in anger we should be talking to each other and should not stop talking.
Ishani: Tk let me see.
Ranveer(pulled her close): That and all let's see later now at least give me a kiss you didn't kiss me after you came back.
Ishani: Nahi I won't

Ranveer:Arrey don't think about challenge that is about you should long for me but as usual I am only longing for you and challenge is about lip lock only I don't want any lip lock (showing his cheeks) at least here.
Ishani with a shy smile held his other cheek and gave a deep kiss in his cheek. And before he could talk she turned his face and gave a kiss in other cheek.
Ishani: That is it. Shall I go down now?
Ranveer: Nice kiss haan we can go down
With a smile he held her and started to walk down.
To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Congratulation Sakshi u open a new thread
U write more ff god bless u
and Awesoo... chap ya thanx for pmEdited by lifesobeautiful - 8 years ago
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all a big congrat for your new thread.may you write many lovely ffs for us like this.now coming to your update it was very nice specialy the lovely promisses.nd thanx for the pms.
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Congratulations Sakshi for this new threadπŸ€— 
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya!

This was cute again! Finally they're back to normal! Hoping more such good scenes! Waise, how old is Raagini now?
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful chapter ... And Congo dearie for new thread 😊
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sakshi dear good one. it was really nice no secrets between ishveer. which was actually missed in the show. kudos to you darl