Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
U are too good with ur plots Saakshi... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I dnt feel like stopping even for a second while reading ur chapters.
I love the way u have always balanced everything be it character sketch, their emotions and even the way they romance with each other... At times its intense, sometime light hearted, a cute nok jhok, the confessions which they do .. Everything is "just beautiful"...❀️

Those promises which Ranveer gave to Ishu and what Ishu gave to Ranveer were superb.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Shows how much concerned they are for each other... This is the alertness level which should should be present at the time when the danger is around u... I love the fact that Ranveer is not negligent regarding Ishani's security... 

That Karnal family are leeches indeed... Ritika should have got married in that family only... In the show also... They deserve to be with each other... Bhaiya and Ritika always looked like true soulmates to me... πŸ˜†

Ur chapters make me smile Sakshi...  πŸ˜›

And now we will be having a cricket match between Vaghelas and Parekhs... I am eager to know who will win... Hope Ranveer wins... Poor guy how will he hold her and stand for half an hour... Ishani !! pagal ladki...   πŸ˜†

And like Ranveer I too loved it that Ishani this time took a lead and kissed him and Ranveer won his challenge... β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Wonderful episodes dear... Always have a happy time reading..
Thanks for giving us this JOY !!πŸ€—
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaj ke epi padne ke baad it reminded me of BCL🀣🀣🀣

So now it is going to be the cricket match...Can't wait to witness it now!
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Awesome update SakshiπŸ‘ I was blushing throughout the whole chapter. I was completely lost in this chapter. The kiss was really passionate. Loved my IshVeer's funny and cute fight. These cute fights make them more adorable. 
  Ohh Cricket match is going to happen between Vaghela's and Parekh's. Interesting. Really interesting. I know it's going to be very exciting. Let's see who wins the match?? And who gets the punishment:):)
   Hugs for this beautiful update SakshiπŸ€—
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi.congratz for ur new thread.awww itz sooo romantic.finally a kiss from ishani very beautiful chapter.plz keep it up.waiting for da nxt😳😳😳😳😳
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
Nice update dear πŸ˜› Very exciting abt match bw ishaani and ranveer., its always a bliss to watch ishveer romance, will see who gonna win and loss the match., update the next episode soon and waiting for that 
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter sakshi. U are the brilliant writer. Whenever I read ur chapter then I completely lost in it. Cricket Match Woohooo.. Great dear.. Waiting for next.
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome updates sakshi. πŸ‘
i liked that aarthi and uttam  their know ishveer bond. finally ishani kiss 2 ranveer☺️ ishveer cat fight and their challenges was nice and lovely . parekh vs vaghela me kon win hota hai woh to pata nahi but dono taraf se jit to ranveer ki pakki haiπŸ˜‰ wait 4 nxt update dear.
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic ...thanks for pm
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely and cute ...
Ishveer funny fight just bring the smile on any one face no matter in which mood swings he was...
Just loved it ...
And their cute demand 😳
Let see how's win πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Mindblowing update Sakshi! Ishveer nok jhok they are cut fight and ishveer romantic kiss superb ya read this chap i'm blushing like small girl.
Ishveer challenge so interesting now see who will win parekh vs vaghela
I'm waitng for nxt update & thax for pm

Hi Paige happy for the comment its really awesome to read your comment/ Happy that you enjoyed the update. Glad I made you blush so happy that you enjoyed each and every part of the update keep reading dear thanks for the comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰