Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey sakshi goahead dear you are a great writer. i knew your consumation will be definitely awesomme . and keep update soon.am eager to see hamara angry wala ranveer and lovable ishani.. its always cuteEdited by shaktiluvradz - 8 years ago
NidsJ thumbnail

Hey Sakshi...⭐️

Beautiful chapters dear...😊 but this Nirbhay trio is getting way too cruel n inhuman specially towards ishaani...  give them a good suffering and cruel end just like they are planning for Ishveer...😑 πŸ˜‘

Now coming to ur suggestions... the track u've planned sounds good...πŸ‘ angry Ranveer and caring Ishaani is always a treat to watch... he is much more hotter in his angry looks with an added dose of attitude to it... but Ishaani ke saamne aate hi sab phusss...🀣 bolti band... n she rules him... so go ahead with this...πŸ‘πŸΌ but please give a justifiable reason for his anger... 

With regard to 18+ content.. well all I can say is that we are greedy people... so jitna mile utna kam hai...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ and since this time it will be ishaani in the lead so it will be even better...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I mean Ranveer ki skills to dekh li ab Ishaani ki baari... πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

But still I would say that if u've planned something else than go ahead with it... u gave us a beautiful story and we are in for everything... πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Keep writing...πŸ€—

PS: one more thing... u revealed entire future plot...😲 leap ki starting se leke end tak... I think u should avoid it... suspense element hona bhi to zaruri hai na... so take care of it in future..😊 πŸ˜Š

powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
SAKSHI goahead.πŸ‘πŸΌ your a wonderful writer and con ki  baat mat hi pucho 18 century ka jel liya  to 21 contury ka bhi sahan kar legeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and me also agree with Nids tumhe  suspense bhi rakhna  chahiye tabhi story me maja aayega ki ab kya hoga kehe hogaπŸ˜‰

keep writing  dear.

love
priya

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear hi
How your ishveer can be so cute that they made me fall for them all over again
Well v all want hot consummatn I want isha I to take effort this time evrytym its ranveer
Thnx fr pm
Plz don't b sorry
Waitng fr next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi. Firstly don't ask for forgiveness. U r d brilliant writer and u also want to make people happy by ur ff. As I am not happy with the show con scene.I think that con was d 18th century con 🀣.sry this is my opinion.
As u wrote con scene before I really loved it. At this tym I also want super hot con. 18+ con.so I am waiting for it.

Hi Priyanka thanks for thinking me as a brilliant writer dear ya sure it is all the readers should be comfortable while they are reading the story. Ya even I thought the same after watching that episode shadika would have done it more better if they have given MATSH second chance fine leave it dear

glad that you loved the previous con scene ya fine dear let me try it thanks for the suggestion but you need to wait for some more episodes
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

I am confused you can write it and it will satisfy the readers

Thanks for the suggestion Zenab ya let me write it keep reading readers satisfaction is more than enough for me dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveeriloveu

Sakshi dear go with 18+ πŸ˜‰

ya my dear let me try it keep reading thanks for the suggestion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VC288

Hi sakshi!

I know it's been long time since I last replied, but I have been reading your FF. Till now I have completed about 57 episodes. You are quite a nice writer.

Personally, I don't feel myself comfortable to write con scenes. I would like to give it a shot in future but you have already written it twice. You should be quite comfortable with it, at least more than me.

I would suggest you to do what you think would work. So far you have came up with really interesting twists. I think we can rely upon you over this. Trust yourself and do what you think should happen.

I will be soon catching with the current story.

VC

Hi VC,

thanks for the comment first its okay dear reply me when you get time. Glad that
you are reading my FF. happy that you have reached 57 episodes. Not that
good writer and all dear it is you all the good readers made me a writer

okay dear thanks for the suggestion thanks for the trust you have on me I will
try my level best to keep up your trust

ya keep reading when time permits and reach the current track
Love you dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hey sakshi goahead dear you are a great writer. i knew your consumation will be definitely awesomme . and keep update soon.am eager to see hamara angry wala ranveer and lovable ishani.. its always cute

Hi dear thanks a lot for the suggestion and thanks for trusting me as a good writer patna nahi whether I deserve this but you all make me blush with all your comments thanks for that love you have on me

ya there will be a con scene but will take some more episodes I made this suggestion only to know whether you people are comfortable with me fine dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hey Sakshi...⭐️

Beautiful chapters dear...😊 but this Nirbhay trio is getting way too cruel n inhuman specially towards ishaani...  give them a good suffering and cruel end just like they are planning for Ishveer...😑 πŸ˜‘

Now coming to ur suggestions... the track u've planned sounds good...πŸ‘ angry Ranveer and caring Ishaani is always a treat to watch... he is much more hotter in his angry looks with an added dose of attitude to it... but Ishaani ke saamne aate hi sab phusss...🀣 bolti band... n she rules him... so go ahead with this...πŸ‘πŸΌ but please give a justifiable reason for his anger...

With regard to 18+ content.. well all I can say is that we are greedy people... so jitna mile utna kam hai...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ and since this time it will be ishaani in the lead so it will be even better...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I mean Ranveer ki skills to dekh li ab Ishaani ki baari... πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

But still I would say that if u've planned something else than go ahead with it... u gave us a beautiful story and we are in for everything... πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Keep writing...πŸ€—

PS: one more thing... u revealed entire future plot...😲 leap ki starting se leke end tak... I think u should avoid it... suspense element hona bhi to zaruri hai na... so take care of it in future..😊 πŸ˜Š

Hi Nid,

Glad you loved the chapters till date ya bit Nirbhay and trio will be this kind only
you can hate them to the extreme you want keep reading to know what
happens..

happy that you loved the track that is going to come ya Ranveer often loses his
control when he come to Ishani keep reading to know his angry avatar

happy that you are comfortable with 18+ dear ya this time it will be Ishani's turn

ya there will be many twists on its way

No dear I never revealed any plot before just wanted to know whether you people
are okay with 18+ that is why I made it but don't worry just think as a news because
there will be more unexpected twists in the story