Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm loving these Aarti and Uttam here. They're so considerate. And Nirbhay and the rest of the family are so cruel! :@ IshVeer are always the lovebirds. :D

Nice update!

And one more thing, I won't come to IF till April. Exams are starting. So, I won't be reviewing the chapters till they get over.
The PMs... Thanks in advance for them. If you find it cumbersome to PM me, don't do it. I'll anyway catch up later. :)

Love,
Effulgent
Edited by Pluviophile - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I hate this Ni and Co. :@ :@ Waise, Aarthi and Uttam are good people in your FF? Nice :) I am loving the IshVeer scenes too :')

Hi Aarushi ya we need some villain know ya all should hate them that is the success for a villain or vamp ya Aarthi and Uttam will be a good ordinary people thinking positive in the story. Glad you liked Ishveer
scenes keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hi sakshi darl it was sooo lovely episode. the way you describe their affection towards each other was awesomme. am totally love in it. kudos to u darl keep update soon

Hi dear thanks for the comment happy that you loved the episode glad you loved their bonding let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi., Nice update dear, nice to see the bonding bw father and daughter and ishveer romance too., waiting for the next one, update soon 

Hi Saai thanks for the comment glad you liked the episode happy you liked father daughter relation and Ishveer scenes ya dear keep reading let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Awesooo... update Sakshi! Ishveer romance & you describe their are understanding eachother feeling just love it
Aarti uttam postive u ff hope they inform ranveer about Nb Ri motive before they doing something.
Keep writing dear & thanks for pm

Hi Paige glad for the comment happy that you liked the update happy that you liked ishveer romance and their bonding

ya Aarthi and Uttam will be a normal positive thinking people in my story. ya keep reading abou the story
ya leπŸ˜‰t me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

Hii sakshi.

lovely update dear.πŸ‘ ishveer romance are so cute and ragini lot of meaning them life hopes they are always happy😳and aarthi uttam so understanding ur ff both are inform about nb and ri plan to ranveer..
wait for nxt update]

thx for update dear😊

Priya thanks for the comment dear happy that you loved the update glad you liked ishveer romance
ya raagini is a cute angel of their life ya Aarthi and Uttam will have positive shade in my story ya keep reading to know more ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Sakshi ,lovely update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Jenny glad you liked the update keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

I was thinking only that Ranveer will loose... πŸ€£

Laxmi Maaasiii... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But Ranveer is cute really really cute... Poor guy held her for half an hour... I can't even imagine how he wud have done that... πŸ˜†
Hope Ishani gifts him with the remaining kisses also as soon as possible...

So Nirbhaya and Ritika have taken leave and are on to their never ending venture of destroying IshVeer... 

Beautiful family moments going on... That Ragini sleeping on Ranveer was really sweet... ... 

For all ur cute and lovely chapters... " Hugs and Kisses " πŸ˜Ž

Thanks for bringing us the beautiful updates... 

ya dear with that team how will he able to win the game
glad you all enjoyed Laxmi Maasi🀣

ya Cute and poor guy Ranveer he finally held her in his hand inspite of her denial
happy that you enjoyed that part

hmmm she may give those kisses

ya the vamp and villain are on their way😑😑😑

glad you enjoyed the family moment and Ranveer adn Raagini sleeping scene

thanks for the hugs and kisses darlingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
lots of love for you pooja ❀️❀️❀️
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

I'm loving these Aarti and Uttam here. They're so considerate. And Nirbhay and the rest of the family are so cruel! :@ IshVeer are always the lovebirds. :D

Nice update!

And one more thing, I won't come to IF till April. Exams are starting. So, I won't be reviewing the chapters till they get over.
The PMs... Thanks in advance for them. If you find it cumbersome to PM me, don't do it. I'll anyway catch up later. :)

Love,
Effulgent

Hi Effulgent  ya Uttam and Aarthi will be ordinary positive people in my FF Nirbhay family ya that is the family to hate so you can hate as much as you can.

happy that you liked the episode

oh miss you till April dear okay dear exam are first do the exam well ALL THE BEST  for sometime let me stop the PM because if I said that will fill your inbox you will surely catch up I have the hope on you waiting for your next comment miss you dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear Friends cum lovely readers,
First of all don't throw stones on me for often asking for suggestions. I am really sorry for it actually I want the story to be read happily by you all that is why I often ask the suggestion and continuing the story. And please don't think that why this girl is often asking suggestion, suggestions...
Forgive me for that.

Actually one of the member demanded a OS to me as she was not satisfied on Ishveer consummation in the show and she asked me to write a OS based on the shows consummation.

According to "RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS" there will be a 5 months leap soon where the story will open with Raagini Vaghela's birthday. And post that I have planned a new track we will see Angry young Ranveer and lovable Ishani that will finally lead to consummation of Ishveer where we will see a Angry young man Ranveer on bed and loving Ishani (As in the show where Ishani made Ranveer comfortable to her by turning him holding his cheeks with her hands) Hope this will complete the shows consummation properly.

Suggestion needed here is:
1. whether you like this track?

2.will you feel this will complete the consummation of show?

3.You all want this consummation to be 18+ or just to finish with camera panning. (Last time hope I made 18+ bit awkward but I assure you I won't make my story awkward again). Give me the suggestions
readers and friends.

With love,
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago