[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDQQC0CO1OY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

credit: jinitaksgian
Edited by ARMAANASADAT0 - 8 years ago
ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
BIRTHDAY MESSAGES:
Hrishikesh Gandhi (DOP QUBOOL HAI 1):
"Happy birthday KSG!! Love shooting you!! You are the best and most hardworking actor I have worked with"

A Very, Very, Very Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover ❤️
Today on this special day I want to tell you how much I love you!
I constantly pray for your success, and constantly look out for news on your new movies!

Not only this, I also run fan clubs for you on every website possible! On India-Forums I run ArmaanAsadAT, on YOUTUBE I have a channel dedicated to you called SuperNkapoor, on TUMBLR I run a website called team-ksg.tumblr.com, on instagram I run KSGFC, and on twitter I run KSG_trends/TeamKSG!

I love you loads and loads and loads!
I live in Sydney/Australia, and one day when I was around 17, I found out about an indian youth show called Dill Mill Gayye, I did not have Star One in the Indian TV package back in the day hence I searched up all the videos online and watched them and fell in love with the show! Loved your acting as Dr Armaan Malik!

Then came Qubool Hai, it was due to that show I ended up falling in love with you much more deeply! As I could see how brilliantly versatile you are!

I am so glad that you found your way in Bollywood, as talent such as yours needs a bigger platform! Sure you have been extremely popular on Television! You are one of the most celebrated celebrities of Television, however movies have most definitely given you a bigger platform and it has provided you with better scripts and is helping you grow even more as an Actor! Which is great!

I am so proud, so so so proud of your acting in Hate Story 3! Hope more and better scripts and characters will come your way and you will shine even more! My prayers are always with you! I hope you continue to entertain me with your brilliant acting! And I will always continue to love you! MUWAAAHHH

Loads and loads of Love

:)

- nikki1aaa (KSG_Trends/TeamKSG twitter)

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my Dear-most Karan Singh Grover❤️
Another Year Sexier! ❤️
Another Year of Extra Awesomeness! ❤️
Another Year Handsomer! ❤️
Another Year of Extra Gorgeousness! ❤️
Another Year Hotter! ❤️
Another Year Lovelier! ❤️
Another Year Happier! ❤️
Another Year Healthier! ❤️
Another Year Wealthier! ❤️

Karan, You're a gift to the world and you always will be. I love you and will keeping loving you forever! May this day and coming year bring you countless happiness, endless joy, peace and serenity. I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a big broad smile and happiness in your heart. And I wish that such days keep coming every single day.
Waiting for tons of pictures and please be a tiny winy wee bit active at least at INSTAGRAM. Come Back Soonish on the Screen AND cannot wait for 3Dev. U see Nothing seems Nice without you! Love you ❤️ Have a wonderful, colorful and a successful year ahead. 😳

LOVE Ankie (MisHumptyDumpty/Kolkata - waqtzaya Insta/Twitter)

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY KARAN SINGH GROVER!!!!!!!!!😃

Many many many more happy returns of the day Karan! I wish this year is truly an amazing year for you in all aspects! I wish you a year of good health, great success & prosperity! You don't look a day over 25!! Always be as amazing as you are!!! loads of love!!!!!!❤️
Here is wishing you a blessed year ahead with many more to come!!!!!! god bless 😊

Thank you for entertaining us and we will keep loving you always!!!!!!😳
- TheNamesV

Happy birthday KARAN!
Just wanna say that you are awesome in every thing you do and apart from being an ace actor you are the sweetest n most humble celeb I have ever seen. Stay that way!

Wishing you all the luck for all your upcoming projects and wanna see you doing more films, different characters.

Happy b'day Grover boy!

Love
Srashti (Gulaabo)

many many happy returns of the day karan singh grover ❤️
tum jiyo hazAARO SAAL😃

bohat kuch likhna chahti thi and bohat words hai bhi but...in short
I just want u to be happy
and I want u keep entertaining us
and keep stealing hearts many!
- suearmaniac

IT'S A HAPPYWALA BIRTHDAY OF MY ROCKSTAR!!!👏🥳RAB KARAEN TU Jiye HAZARO SAAL AUR TERE MOVIES HO BLOCKBUSTER MERE SUPERSTAR!😳🤗BAHOON MEIN HO POORA SANSAR AUR HUM FANS KARTE RHEIN TERA DEEDAR! LAKH LAKH BAR!
U R D SHINNING STAR!! KEEP SHINNING 😳U MADE US FALL IN LOVE WD UR SWEETNESS,CUTENESS,N UR CHARM ALWAYZ 😉 D DIMPLES R KILLER!☺️HAYYE!!! KITNA KOI DIL KO SAMBHALE PAR AAPKI AADAIEN KATILANA HAI😳 YEH JO DIL O KA PHASANA HAI APKA HI YAARANA HAI ...HUMNE TOH BAS APSE DIL LAGGANA HAI 🤗AS ARMAAN U STEALED OUR HEART ❤️N HEARTS MEET!😳❤️ AS ASAD U WERE SO IRRESSITIBLE HAYYE!!! JAANLEWA JAHPANNA SIXPACKS😉😆.AS SAURABH SINGAHNIA APNE BOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY KO HIL DIYA😎😆 AB BAS AAP CHAM CHAMATE RHEIN SITARA BAN KE MUSKURATE RHEN YEHI HAI ISS KANEEZ KI DUWA ...HAMARE DILO MEIN KHUD KO SAJATE RHEIN...AUR HUM BAS YHI GUNGUNATE RHEIN ''WAJAH TUM HO''😳😳

MAY GOD GIVE U D BEST THINGS U DESREVE⭐️ ...N KEEP U HAPPY ALWAYS😊 ... ALL D BEST 4 UR COMING PROJECTS ...👍🏼

- ajuswa19

Fly in the plane of ambition,
& land on the airport of success,
Luck is urs,
Wish is mine,
May ur future always SHINE..
A very happy birthday Karan..May God Bless u with all that u desire..u r the love of my life, and I am really proud of that.. u r the only person on earth that can be cute, sexy, handsome and smart all at the same time! Hope all your wishes come true! U r a brilliant actor! Happy Birthday Baby ❤️🥳

Love u and will always do muahh..😛🥳 - jinitaksgian

Well I love him since I saw in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi I never missed his single show if it is , Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag , Kasautii Zindagii Kay , Solhah Singaarr , Parrivaar , Dill Mill Gayye , Teri Meri Love Stories , Dil Dosti Dance , Qubool Hai and so on ...
I have watched his every single movie on first day first show ...
Bhram , I M 24 , Alone , Hate Story 3 ...
He is so cute and Handsome
I love him too much but most in the role of 'Armaan' ...
All and All , he is Prince - Charming of my dreams ...
Happy Birthday My Cutiepie Karan / Armaan...

- 7APK

Happy birthday KSG, Love you
May you have all the success and glory of life - Ajuzangel

On this day I want to start with thanking you for coming into our lives, and making it beautiful, content and good. Thanks for making me smile when I am sad. My one bad day can be beautiful just by your smile. Stay as you are. Don't change, no matter how much the world wants you to. Your loved ones will always be with your side in bad or good. I am one of them! I promise I will always be there with you. Keep entertaining us, be happy, be positive.. I wish you all the success and happiness on this birthday. Zindagi ki har khushi aur kamyabi aapko mile. Meri har dua main aap ho aur rahenge hamesha. A very happy birthday stay blessed. Love u Mithila

Wish you a very happy birthday KSG
live long and believe in yourself - EddyCurrents

Happy Birthday to KSG!!!! Love him!!!! - ibelieveinpink

Many Happy returns to KSG...🥳🥳
Keep Rocking on Big screen...😊
I am Wishing My Jahapana Six Packs and My Dimple handsome...😳
To celebrate More Birthdays and have a Life with Success and Happiness...😊
Loves You Sooo Much,Dear...❤️ - PriyaCherry

Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year.May Allah miyaan bless u all the happinesss n sucess even mine too...may the dimples on ur face never disappear even for a mmmsec...keep smiiiling and stay blesssed... keep shining brighter than a star⭐️⭐️...Happpiiiooiieeerrreee birthddday🥳 - ajanshul

Happy Bday to Ksg🥳 Have a blessed year ahead !!!!
Best Wishes for your Bollywood career😊 - Maha70

Happy Birthday Mr. Khan, Mr. Singh, Mr. Malik, etc. You are a class act and talented actor. So proud of you and wishing you the best in life and wish you even more success! <3 - mochhug

Unlike most others here who have been following him since he started his television stint I have not been a KSG fan for long. I was not allowed to watch television by my parents till recently.So I started with the best.. ..his Armaan Mallik act 👏 I simply fell head over heels with Dr Armaan Mallik and have been a sworn Karan Singh Grover fan since then. In fact I have no hesitation in declaring myself a KSGian forever...in fact he is my favourite actor and I am proud to be his fan 👍🏼
I have caught up with most of his work on television and marvel at the way he fits into different characters so effortlessly...his Asad is as different from Armaan as cheese is from chocolates ..I love both Asad & Armaan just as I devour both cheese and Chocolate ..but of course Armaan is the best and will remain my favourite till I am able to see Karan in a romantic film on the big screen.
It is tremendous that KSG is now also seen on the big screen. I have watched both Kabir & Sourav and congratulate him for making the transition to the big screen so effortlessly.It is very wise of him to continue working in television along with films unlike so many other tv actors who made grand announcements of leaving tv for cinema only to fall flat after their debut. So along with his outstanding talent Karan is a mature human being who conducts himself well in his career choices as well as his interviews ..which have to be some of the best in tinsel town.
Another outstanding characteristic is Karan's friendly nature ...you never hear him utter an unkind or negative comment about his colleagues ever.. He is generous in his praise for everyone.

He is my hero ..and I am proud to be his fan🤗- .PCee.

Wish you a very very very happy birthday dear dearest Karan...
I don't even remember now how long it has been since you made that special place in my heart and in my life. Your happiness became a reason for my smile and your sadness a reason for mine...
Anyways I wish that this beautiful smile which adorns your face and lights up your eyes remains there always with its proud owner along with the katilAna dimples...
I wish the best for you for always personally and professionally.
May you be blessed with lots and lots and lots of happiness, success, good health, long life and prosperity...
Hope u keep us entertained for always and we get to see you on screen most parts of the year...

Love you so so so much...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - sweet_tehs

"He is the only actor who praises his contemporaries and makes them feel great by saying he is their fan.
He is an actor liked by all regardless of their religions, race, age and gender.
He is an actor who stuns us with each character that he lives.

Happy birthday Karan Singh Grover 🥳

May you have many,many,many more successful years to come.
Love youuu...❤️ -
-Sathya7n-

Wishing u a very happy wala happy bday mr.K
Have a great year ahead
Party hard and stay blessed
AND keep entertaining us - jain92

Happy Birthday to KSG. Just loved you as Asad. Not watched your other work, but your performance as Asad was enough to convince me of your talent. Have a great birthday and Good luck for your coming year. - MrDarcyfan

Happy Birthday the one and only Mr.Khan... - Persiko

Wish you a veryyy happy birthday KSG..Love you sooo much #Stayblessed - Nowi

Wishing the One and the only Star of my heart KSG a Very Very Heartly and warmly happiest birthday ' May you always Stay Sooo happy and keep achieving success .. And may you live for thousand more years with non stop happiness and success in life .. Love you more than anything.. you are that person with whom i'm madly in love and you don't even know who I am !! Strange na !!? Will keep loving and supporting you no matter what !! That is a promise! .. KARAN SINGH GROVER the Meaning of love.. Kidness.. Cutness.. I can't begin to describe what a big inspiration you have always been to me . Your Acting is always mind blowing .. " sharad , Arnav , professor karan malik , Armaan , Asad , Kabir , Saurabh..." You pull of any role you get . . 😛 😛 Thank you So much for Making us very Proud to be KSGians. And we have No doubt that you will make us More Proud in ur New role "Vishnu" Thank you for being such an amazing Actor and even more Amazing persone MAN WITH A GOLDEN HEART. . Words are not enough to describe how much we Love you and Respect you . . U deserve the best n all The Great Things in life . . . 😛 ❤️ ❤️
Wishing you a Very Very Very Happy B'day with love .. Luck.. Success.. Health.. Peace n happiness . . 🥳 🥳 🥳

Proud KSGian
- Shahinas_KSGian

Thank u Karan fr coming into our lives :)
ur one smile can make my day..
a very happy birthday karan :)
may god bless u always :)
best of luck fr 3Dev :) -
Prizi

happy birthday karan
A very happy birthday kuperman my superstar.
god bless you love, hope u have blast and get everything ur heart desires, good health, wealth and sucess in btown lots of love -lashyyy

Wishing u a very very Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover ❤️
May u get all the happiness in life :))
May God bless u forever 😊
Love u always 🤗 - dmg15

Jeete raho tum yehi dua,Mile tumhe vo sab kuch jiski tumne hai chaha...
Muskurarate raho yunhi tum sada,Tumhari muskaan humare jeene ki hai wajah..
Happy Birthday KSG😳
- Niya_789

HaPpY bIrThDaY KARAN SINGH GROVER 🥳😃

On your Birthday I wish for YOU , that whatever you want most in life , it comes to you just the way you have imagined it to be or even better.
May Life lead you to even more success and may you have a wonderful birthday.. as wonderful as you are..
Enjoy your day.😃 - MayurChan

On this special day I wish u all the joy u can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today and tomorrow and the days to come! May u have a fantastic b'day and many more to come! Happy Birthday Karan.-.HrithikDeepika

HaPpY bIrThDaY

KARAN SINGH GROVER

Wish you get all the happiness and and success that you deserve!

Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years. Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.

May all your dreams and wishes come true! - shrishtirai

My Dearest Kuperman,
Wish you a very Happy B'day.
May this special day be the introduction of the best chapters in your life. May everything you dream and desire of come true. May the Al-Mighty shower you with the choicest of His blessings, immense strength, shinning success, abundant joys, breathtaking dimpled smiles, infinite moments to cherish and eternal Love from your near & dear ones.Karan, I don't have words to express what I feel for you. To put it simply, I respect and adore you beyond limits. For me, You are synonymous with Love and the reason behind most of my smiles.
Hope you have a splendid day, month, year and life ahead.
Stay Blessed,
Love you infinitely Hottie. ❤️ - Rarepearl

Today we are celebrating the birthday of a person who brings happiness to us and fills our lives with joy and pleasure. The blessing of your presence among us can never be replaced by anything.
Lots of people are wishing you on your birthday, I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. From deep within my heart I pray for you to be successful in all difficulties you face in your life. May God's special blessings come to your way. Happy Birthday, Karan !!! - Surjyotpa

A very veryy Happy Birthday to my darling, Karan Singh Grover. Apparently, my first ever crush and the only telly actor I've loved till date. The person who breathed life in Dr. Armaan also made me fall head over heels for him. And proud to say, I'm still very much in love with this man!

Despite of his controversial past, he still stands out from the rest. I admire his humble and friendly nature, never has he let stardom get to his head and I love him most for that.

Wish him all the very best for future. Hope he gets many films and keeps us showing his haseen mukhda often :D

ILY KSG <3 - _Annie_
ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail

"I love him! He is my cutie!" "He is my most favourite co-star, and is an amazing human being!" "I miss working in Dill Mill Gayye, our director always used to say that they are a bunch of mad people put together! It was my debut show and I still remember how Karan taught me how to do my very first scene as Muskaan! He taught me where to take the pauses, he taught me how to express myself and everything" - Drashti Dhami (co-star)

"I THINK KARAN IS ONE OF THE FINEST ACTORS ON TELEVISION CURRENTLY AND I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE. I HAVE MET HIM ON THE SETS AND THINK THAT HE IS A VERY HUMBLE AND DOWN-TO-EARTH AS A PERSON. ONE WOULD EXPECT THAT SUCH POPULARITY WOULD HAVE GONE TO HIS HEAD BY NOW GIVEN THE NUMBER OF WOMEN WHO ADORE HIM; BUT THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE! HE IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB IN THE SHOW (QUBOOL HAI). I STILL REMEMBER THAT THERE WAS A MAHA EPISODE HAPPENING AND IN ONE OF THE SCENES ASAD WAS SEARCHING FOR ZOYA, I LIKED THE WAY HE PRESENTED HIMSELF IN THAT SCENE. HE LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES. HE WAS THAT NATURAL!" - Kratika Sengar (co-star)

"I also remembered that Karan's name in one of his shows was also Armaan Malik! The uncanny coincidence also encouraged me to sing Wajah Tum Ho" - Armaan Malik (Singer)

"It was a very good experience to work with him! Karan has done a wonderful job in the film! He brings a different kind of energy to the sets as he is jovial and easy to get along with. Since Karan and I had a lot of common interesting points to talk about, we gelled along really well!" - Sharman Joshi

"KSG is one of the Biggest Television Superstars we have" - Ravi Dubey

"He was very sweet." - Daisy Shah

"I love Karan's fun-loving nature" - Zareen Khan

"I love Karan Singh Grover" - Radhika Madan (Ishaani from Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi)

"Hate Story 3 is only for Karan Singh Grover's fans as he shines throughout the film and has done rather an impressive job in the role of Saurav Singhania. While watching the film, girls were literally going crazy, whistling during his entry on the screen and we must say that his character was the best portrayed among all the lead roles." - OneIndia/FIlmiBeat

"MY FAVOURITE PERSONALITY WOULD BE KARAN SINGH GROVER. I THINK HE IS AN AMAZING ACTOR. I HAVE WORKED WITH HIM AND FEEL THAT HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON TOO." - Shantanu Maheshwari [co-star of KSG]

"KARAN SINGH GROVER IS THE STUFF THAT STARS ARE MADE OF-NOT A SHRED OF DOUBT ABOUT IT. HE HAS REALLY SLIPPED INTO THE SKIN OF ASAD IN QUBOOL HAI. THERE'S A CERTAIN POISE & PERSONA THAT HE GIVES TO ASAD AND THAT'S WHAT MAKE THE VIEWERS FALL FOR HIM. THAT IS HOW IT HAS BEEN A KARAN CARNIVAL IN THE Indian Televison Academy Awards POLL THIS YEAR!" - Indian Television Academy Awards 2013/GR8 MAGAZINE

"I SHARE A GREAT BOND WITH KARAN BHAIYYA, HE TREATS ME AS HIS REAL SISTER OFF-SCREEN AS WELL. HE CARES FOR ME A LOT..." "Tamatar..it was my real nickname toh uunko pata chal geya galti se so he started calling me Tamatar the whole day. Bohat inspirational the woh. He was so dedicated to his work . Aur uunka kaam was so real." - Neha Laxmi Iyer (co-star)

"Main miss Kar rehi hoon as Asad Karan ko bohat zyaada, agar thodhi der hum aur baat karege toh shayad hum rone lagenge but seriously we miss you so much so much so much!"
"I ALSO WANT KSG AS ASAD, SERIOUSLY NOBODY CAN REPLACE HIM!" - Amrapali Gupta (co-star)

"I CALL HIM KARAN BHAIYA. HE IS SWEET AND GENUINE." "And sach kahoon toh I am missing you bhaiya, kyunki aisi bhaiya waali feeling yahaan pe nahin aa rehi, I really miss you! And seriously main aage bhi aapke saath kaam karna chahu gi!" - Ketki Kadam (co-star)

"Karan and I...in my 9 years of career I have never had such amazing chemistry with anyone! We share a great rapport offscreen too! We are very close to each other! Both of us work hard..we try to justify whatever is on the script to the best of our abilities" - Vikrant Massey(co-star)

"DON'T EVEN ASK ABOUT HIS FAN FOLLOWING. THAT IS SO CRAZY! I HAVE NEVER SEEN WOMEN GO BERSERK AFTER A TELEVISION STAR" - Rishabh Sinah [co-star of KSG]

"KARAN SINGH GROVER MAKES A SPRIGHTLY DEBUT. CONSIDERING HE HAS DONE TV, HE IS HIGH ON EMOTIONAL APPEAL. HE HAS ALL THE TRAPPINGS OF BEING A STAR" - Bollywood hungama

"HIS PRESENCE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE THE FRAME LOOK GOOD" - Hrishikesh Gandhi (Director of Photography Qubool Hai 1)

"KSG IS A CHARMER..MEN GET CHARMED BY HIM..FORGET WOMEN..I REALLY LIKE HIM..HE HAS SOMETHING VERY POSITIVE ABOUT HIM!" - Karan Wahi (co-star)

"I am really happy for Karan and wish him all the very best for his film Alone, which released today! And for all the projects in the future!" - Mayank Anand (co-star)

The look in his eyes always carries a constant pain thus making the character even more edgy [...] we did not have to think twice for casting Asad." - Nissar Parvez (co-producer QH, director DMG)

"I FIND KARAN SINGH GROVER VERY GOOD LOOKING. I FEEL HE IS HOT, ATTRACTIVE AND EXTREMELY Charming." - Sana Khan (Lavanya Kashyap - IPKKND)

"KARAN IN HIMSELF IS AN INSTITUTE OF ACTING!"- Palki Malhotra (creative director of DMG)

"KARAN AND I ARE GOOD FRIENDS. WHEN I WAS DOING MJHT AND HE WAS DOING DILL MILL GAYYE, WE DID A SONG SEQUENCE TOGETHER AND HAD A LOT OF FUN. I'M REALLY EXCITED TOWORK WITH HIM."- Mohit Sehgal (co-star)

ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail
KARAN SINGH GROVER AWARDS:

KSG Best Actor Popular at Gold Awards

KSG Best Actor Popular at ITAA

x

Karan Singh Grover Selective Awards:

2004 - Most Popular Model Award at Gladrags Manhunt Contest

2008 - Most Promising Newcomer Kalakar Awards for DILL MILL GAYYE

2008 - Best Jodi with Shilpa Anand Lion Gold Awards for DILL MILL GAYYE

2010 - Most Fit Actor Award Zee Gold Awards

2013 - Personality of the Year Indian Telly Awards for QUBOOL HAI

2013 - Best Actor Popular Gold Awards for QUBOOL HAI

2013 - Best Actor Popular at 13th Indian Television Academy (ITA) Awards for Qubool Hai

2014 - Most Eligible Bachelor (mysterious category) - FHM Awards

ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail

SELECTIVE:

YearTitleRoleRef(s)
2004-05Kitni Mast Hai ZindagiArnav Deol[57]

2007-10Dill Mill GayyeArmaan Malik[59]
2008Zara Nachke DikhaHost[58]
2009Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3Contestant/2nd Runner Up[58]
2009Idea Rocks IndiaHost[60]
2010Fear Factor: Khatron Ke KhiladiContestant[58]
2011Perfect CoupleHost[20]
2012Teri Meri Love StoriesRaghu[21]
2012Dil Dosti DanceProfessor Karan Mallik[22]
2012-13Qubool HaiAsad Ahmed Khan[61]

2015Thank You MaaParticipant[63]
2015SelfieHost[41]

YearFilmRoleRef (s)

2015AloneKabir[53]
2015Hate Story 3Saurav Singhania/Karan[54]
20163 Dev Films which have not yet been releasedVishnu[55]
ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail

Karan Singh Grover (born 23 February 1982)[1] is an Indian actor and model. One of the highest-paid Indian television celebrities, he has established a career in Hindi television shows. His first television show as a lead was in Balaji Telefilms' youth show, Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV India. The turning point in his television career was the medical youth show Dill Mill Gayye through which he became a youth sensation. Grover won 2 Best Actor Popular Awards for the show Qubool Hai. In 2015 January Grover made his Bollywood debut as a lead with the film Alone. In 2015, he also featured as a lead in the film Hate Story 3. His next film 3 Dev is set to release in 2016.

Grover was born on 23 February 1982[1] in New Delhi, India to a Punjabi Sikh family.[4] He has one younger brother.[5] When Grover was young his family moved to Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.[4] He did his schooling from Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and then pursued a degree in Hotel Management from IHM Mumbai. He then worked as a Marketing Executive in the Sheraton Hotel in Oman.[4]

In 2004 he moved back to Mumbai and then pursued a career in modelling and participated in the Gladrags Manhunt Contest and won the award of the "Most Popular Model".[4] In 2013, Grover was featured at number 13 in Asia's top 50 Sexiest Men on the Planet list,[6][7][8] and ranked 12th in 2014.[9] He has been featured multiple times in Times Top 50 Most Desirable Men list. In 2010, he was at number 24, 29 in 2011, 39 in 2012,[10] 18 in 2013 and was listed number 19 in 2014.[11] In 2013 Grover was described as one of the highest paid Indian television actors.[12]

Grover began his television career with Balaji Telefilms' Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV India.[4][13] In 2007 he got the show Dill Mill Gayye, a medical youth drama.[14] The Times of India reported that Grover became an "instant hit" and a "teenage icon".[15] Grover left the show for a while, but returned after 6 months due to fan demands.[16] The show ended on 29 October 2010.[17]

Whilst shooting for Dill Mill Gayye he also participated in a few reality shows, he hosted a dance reality show called Zara Nachke Dikha,[13] contested and became a finalist in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 3)[18] and also participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.[19] Grover was also seen in advertisements of Rupa Frontline, Cleartrip.com, Indian Gem & Jewellery and Kajaria tiles.[4] Later he hosted a Channel V India show called Perfect Couple.[20] He also acted in two shows of Cinevistaas Limited; he featured in Teri Meri Love Stories,[21] and did a cameo in Dil Dosti Dance.[22]

On 29 October 2012, Grover returned to daily fiction with 4 Lions Films' Qubool Hai.[23][24] Times of India wrote that "Karan Singh Grover..is making his comeback on television after almost two years in a daily soap. And it is no mean feat for the broadcaster as they would want to give the best possible time SLOT to his show, Qubool Hai."[25] The show gained popularity pretty early becoming the number 2 show of Indian Television.[26] Grover won two Best Actor Popular Awards for his portrayal of Asad Ahmed Khan.[27][28] Grover's work at Qubool Hai ended at the end of 2013.[29]

In 2014 Grover started shooting for the Indian Film Alone which co-starred Bipasha Basu, the film was announced on July 2014 and it released on 16 January 2015.[30][31]Grover and Basu promoted the movie at various places including Comedy Nights with Kapil.[32] Bollywood Hungama reviewed the film and wrote the following for Grover's performance "Karan Singh Grover makes a sprightly debut. He's not conscious of the camera at all. Considering he has done TV, he is high on emotional appeal. He has all the trappings of being a star."[33] Box Office India stated that Alone had the highest opening of the four major films released in its weekend.[34] According to Bollywood Hungama Alone made 19.35 crore (US$2.8 million).[35]

Grover signed T-Series' Hate Story 3 in April 2015.[36] Hate Story 3 released on 4 December 2015, International Business Times reviewed the film and wrote "Audiences say Karan Sigh Grover steals the show"[37] Oneindia (FilmiBeat) reviewed the film and wrote the following for Grover's performance "Hate Story 3 is only for Karan Singh Grover's fans as he shines throughout the film and has done rather an impressive job in the role of Saurav Singhania. While watching the film, girls were literally going crazy, whistling during his entry on the screen and we must say that his character was the best portrayed among all the lead roles."[38] The movie finished its run with making approx.55 crore (US$8.1 million).[39]In September 2015, he signed the film 3 Dev, a satirical comedy in which he would play the character of Vishnu.[40]

In May 2015 Grover inaugurated Jack & Jones in Lucknow.[41]. In September 2015 Grover featured on the cover of Men's_Health_(magazine)[42]. In October 2015 Grover hosted a new talk show on ABP News called "Selfie" in which he narrated the story of Bollywood Stars and their struggle.[43] In the year 2015 Grover also endorsed Warrior Safety shows from Liberty Shoes brand,[44] and also became the brand ambassador of Rocky S's signature Brand RS by Rocky Star along with Bipasha Basu.[45]In 2016 February Grover participated in the Auto expo 2016 to promote UM Motorcycles, and also launched a new store of Forever 21 in New Delhi.[46][47]

ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail
CELEBRATIONS IN GOA

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday in advance . Wish u all luck and hapiness. Stay blessed. My long comment is already in the list. Waiting for d day .🤗
ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Happy birthday in advance . Wish u all luck and hapiness. Stay blessed. My long comment is already in the list. Waiting for d day .🤗

awesome😃 please inform all ur KSGIAN friends too😃😃