Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish they show both Abro and Ali going back to school and do something with their lives.

Btw, Ali made a good point here that was also mentioned in MZZBN that we expect God to forgive our sins but we do not forgive ourselves. If only we keep that in mind, keeping grudges ain't worth it, maybe God will like our act of forgiving someone and just for that give us salvation in the after life.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I wish they show both Abro and Ali going back to school and do something with their lives.

Btw, Ali made a good point here that was also mentioned in MZZBN that we expect God to forgive our sins but we do not forgive ourselves. If only we keep that in mind, keeping grudges ain't worth it, maybe God will like our act of forgiving someone and just for that give us salvation in the after life.

Yes even i want Ali nd Abroo to make their livez better nd give a damn to all the ghar wale 😡 (except Abid)...nd yes instead of behaving like a hitler, Ali's mom should think about forgiving them nd moving on ...kaleja jala k rakh deti hai yeh aurat 😆 😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel Ali's family is out of control with inhumane treatment of son and daughter in law.
abro's brother is selfish, shameless . love the slap he got needed to be kick out for good. living off of his mom at his age???
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes he did, when God can forgive who are we, humans, not to forgive another person.

Like you said, Abro has realized all her mistakes and is repenting...so is ali but Abro is more. i do hope they go out, study and try to get somewhere in life and move out of alis parents house just then might his mom might realize a thing or two. And if they do move out take abros mom with them, that poor woman has suffered enough.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ali and abro should leave Ali's house and start a new peaceful and respectful life for themselves and there daughter. they both did commit mistakes but now realized it and also repenting. they even asked for forgiveness. ali's mum should stop behaving like a Chudail now.
cimba thumbnail
no kidding his mom needs to move on ... Ali and abro have been good and they r trying so hard to be good. I feel horrible is that this guy who is educated and ended up being chaprasi... he need to see a light at the end of the tunnel... breaks my heart to see him in that uniform and depressed look on his face.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

no kidding his mom needs to move on ... Ali and abro have been good and they r trying so hard to be good. I feel horrible is that this guy who is educated and ended up being chaprasi... he need to see a light at the end of the tunnel... breaks my heart to see him in that uniform and depressed look on his face.

Agree with al of u guyz !

But Ali iz not that educated, they mentioned in the first epi i guess or may be second epi that Ali had an accident wen he was a student ...after accident he didnt continued his studies, dnt know how much he has studied, but seemz like he doesnt hav a professional degree...datz y he iz doing a lower level job now...wo alag bat hai Noor Hassan has an educated accent nd an elite look on his face 😆 dat iz y he doesn't look like a peon but it was mentioned in start dat he iz not dat educated like Abid iz...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Agree with al of u guyz !

But Ali iz not that educated, they mentioned in the first epi i guess or may be second epi that Ali had an accident wen he was a student ...after accident he didnt continued his studies, dnt know how much he has studied, but seemz like he doesnt hav a professional degree...datz y he iz doing a lower level job now...wo alag bat hai Noor Hassan has an educated accent nd an elite look on his face 😆 dat iz y he doesn't look like a peon but it was mentioned in start dat he iz not dat educated like Abid iz...

It's his burger accent 😆
That's why the whole peon thing doesn't suit him.
cimba thumbnail
Thanks for enlightment. I must have missed it actually I didn't watch first few episodes Ok then it makes sense. Mommy loves money making son more obviously. Sad
fairi_88 thumbnail

It's his burger accent 😆
That's why the whole peon thing doesn't suit him.

Yah but seemz like itz his natural accent , because i hav alwayz seen him talking like dis