Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
zainab welcome.
there is a thread but slow . as i say this show did not get much noise but turned out to be a decent watch. I really like content of the show so far its a good message. Get marry against family and be prepare for hurdles. One line from Ali's friend " Pasand ki shadi mein pyar nahi khatam hota ,family/mashre ki ravayaati thinking khatam kar de ti hai... then he tells ali to stand by abro as she has no one but him." it was a sweet and very practical.
now on a good note i want them to pass all hurdles and end up to be a winning couple. they deserve to be happy. they shouldn't be punished just because they love each other.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
is this show getting popular?
my sister likes watching it lol
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Adro is showing growth as a character

Adro nhe Abroo 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

is this show getting popular?

my sister likes watching it lol

I think itz getting popular 😳 itz a simple story but executed realy well
fairi_88 thumbnail
Abroo day today 🥳
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg this mother of Ali makes my blood boil, I inderstsnd when she's mean to Abro and Ali in usual settings, but at the time of emergency? How can she be so cold and heartless?
And Fauzia meesni, I thought she will change the attitude of her in laws towards Abro, turns out she ain't that good after all. No seerat, all dikhawa.
Abro's mom should just kick that jack ass of a son of hers on the street. It's not like he helps her out and stuff. He's just another burden, better to be without such children.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Omg this mother of Ali makes my blood boil, I inderstsnd when she's mean to Abro and Ali in usual settings, but at the time of emergency? How can she be so cold and heartless?
And Fauzia meesni, I thought she will change the attitude of her in laws towards Abro, turns out she ain't that good after all. No seerat, all dikhawa.
Abro's mom should just kick that jack ass of a son of hers on the street. It's not like he helps her out and stuff. He's just another burden, better to be without such children.

The poor souls admit they did wrong, and are repenting but alis mom is no better at this point.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Too good to be true, getting sick of the treatment by his mother to Abro and Ali, I know they did wrong they've repented and asked for forgiveness if Abro's mother can forgive her then why is his mother being stubborn!😡
fairi_88 thumbnail

Just wen i start to think that Ali'z mom cant be more cruel, she provez me wrong...what kind of a heartless woman she iz...seeing her first grand child didnt even softened her heart...🥺
OMG yeh Fouzia , chunti ko bhe par lag gye...i thought she wud ge nice to Abroo but it didnt happened😲

Im just waiting for circumstances to get better, because it has Umera Ahmed's name associated with this project , there wud certainly be a message in it...i hope the makers make the elderz realize as well that for a decision like court marriage, they r also responsible...had they allowed Ali nd Abroo to get married willingly, this mess wud have never created in the first place...

Nd lastly whatz with the stubble of Noor Hassan😆 kabhe gayab ho jate hai kbhe wapas a jate hai...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Btw Ali looked like a depression patient in this scene😭