Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I like Adro character its will be interesting to see how she grow as a character yeah the actress is bad but still its fine.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg I was browsing and landed on Nadia khan show, to my surprise Abro was there and she talks the same !!!!!!
People that's how she talks in real life!!!
-shabz- thumbnail
On one hand there is the uneducated aaya who knows how to treat her son in law, and the other side, the supposedly cultured and educated don't know how to treat a person as a human.
The uneducated aaya is the one who feeds the family and still her son has the nerve to yell at her and threaten her, and the other one who's son are respectable towards her and give her their income, she treats them like her possessions.
I don't know about others but I like this show a lot.
.Eesha. thumbnail
What happened in today's epi? missed it on air
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ali goes to Abro's mom to get her warm clothes. She really treats him well like any women would to her jamai... gives him tea and snacks also packs abro's fav food to go. abro has room cleaned up and now looking decent. Abro 's mom in law hires new house hold help and tells her not to talk to and help abro and ali. Ali returns with the clothes and food. Abro feels for her mom ... abro's brother gets rude with his mom for suspecting ali to the house as he was informed by his mohallewale guys... abro was feeling sick and turns out to be pregnant. Ali's mom bashes ali for getting pregnant with out money.( i agree there ) ali's mom is not getting new clothes for ali and wife...she got all goodies for rest.. ali's bro gives ali some cash for new clothes and being nice to him. ali tells abro to be cautious with cash. they go for wedding rituals and were bashed out of there. Abro tries to get some tutoring job but she was told that she is a bad influence so no hep there...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

On one hand there is the uneducated aaya who knows how to treat her son in law, and the other side, the supposedly cultured and educated don't know how to treat a person as a human.
The uneducated aaya is the one who feeds the family and still her son has the nerve to yell at her and threaten her, and the other one who's son are respectable towards her and give her their income, she treats them like her possessions.
I don't know about others but I like this show a lot.

I like this show alot too...the story iz nothing new but itz the execution that makez it worth the watch...
Im liking the contentment Abroo iz showing towardz her circumstance, she iz happy even in that store kind of room...i like the fact that Ali iz now being a little considerate towardz abroo as well
I wud agree about the motherz part, apparently the uneducated one iz behaving more sensibly...she knowz how to forgive ppl nd move on...i hate the fact that Ali'z mother blame Abroo for everything ...i mean motherz shud learn to blame their own sonz as well for their mistakez...but whatever they did they shud be forgiven now, it was their right to get married by their own choice...now they r living like prisoners
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abro's character is changing in to better and understanding girl. ali's mom is a true chudail type... has no sympathy for her son... abro's mom was a nice person from the start. precap is the bomb... where slappes her awara no good son... cant wait. show is underdog among big names but good.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Adro is showing growth as a character
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

abro's character is changing in to better and understanding girl. ali's mom is a true chudail type... has no sympathy for her son... abro's mom was a nice person from the start. precap is the bomb... where slappes her awara no good son... cant wait. show is underdog among big names but good.

I know right, can't wait for the long awaited totally justified slap!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i didnt know there was a thread for this show! I love watching it!
The show is getting better each day.