Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Im here im here...im watching the epi , wil comment in a while
fairi_88 thumbnail
Why da hell cant they allow abroo to eat with them 😡 parhy likhey jahil...ali iz being mean too khud maxey se khana kha leta hai biwi chahey bhooki marey
I dont know how to say this but y dramaz portray love marriage as a sin , ali nd abroo both r being punished in some way or other...i know court marriage defamez the family but usually girl or boy take this extreme step of court marriage because they know that parentz r not gonna agree otherwise...parentz r responsible too for this mess, nd abroo'z brother iz one hell of a hypocrite 😕

One last thing, Noor Hassan has a kind of elite look on his face, he didnt look like peon even in that peon uniform 😆 he iz too cute 😳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Why da hell cant they allow abroo to eat with them 😡 parhy likhey jahil...ali iz being mean too khud maxey se khana kha leta hai biwi chahey bhooki marey
I dont know how to say this but y dramaz portray love marriage as a sin , ali nd abroo both r being punished in some way or other...i know court marriage defamez the family but usually girl or boy take this extreme step of court marriage because they know that parentz r not gonna agree otherwise...parentz r responsible too for this mess, nd abroo'z brother iz one hell of a hypocrite 😕

One last thing, Noor Hassan has a kind of elite look on his face, he didnt look like peon even in that peon uniform 😆 he iz too cute 😳

I know right, why peon, koi aur low category ki job day dete, kinda reminded me of Afzal as a security guard. 😆
I didn't like the scene when they were all at the table eating and Abro wasn't invited, wasn't nice at all.
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know everyone is hating the way family is treating abro but I knid of get that but don't get ali ? fine he believed his mother and blamed her as most of the husbands do that but why is he not saying anything on the things that are happening in front of him?? fine he don't have the right to ask her to come to dining table but he can make sure she gets the food?
he can be nice to her when alone?
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fell bad for her character at the moment, the treatment they're giving her is awful.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know Abro is getting what she deserves because of the way she treated her mother but it's getting too much now. And her husband is so harsh on her, indirectly trying to blame her for everything that's happening.

Again, this new actress she was good in the conversation she had with her mother but like still her acting just looked forced.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abro was young and stupid . Her mom never put her foot down on how to be respected either. She needed to learn certain lessons in life early on. no excuse in the world why her and brother disrespect their mother who works so hard for them. These are the things one needs to be taught. Feel horrible for abro and her hubby... They did not commit crime and they r getting punished by every way... no job , ill treatment by family...
i wanted to slap abro 's brother for insulting his mom . mom needs to stop supporting him and kick him out of her house unless he learns to respect her. Get some random girl in the house and he has nerve to say just because abro was girl she is not allowed to love ... ?? crazy male dominated world.
abro 's husband'sfamily is no better .. how harsh they r on the son ...sad... move on from what he has done...
good show and story is going well
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I know right, why peon, koi aur low category ki job day dete, kinda reminded me of Afzal as a security guard. 😆
I didn't like the scene when they were all at the table eating and Abro wasn't invited, wasn't nice at all.

Yeah Ali's family lack basic humanity...is se zada khayal to pet animal ka bhe rakha jata hai
fairi_88 thumbnail
OMG Abroo ka interview mil gaya😃 she was in nadia khan show today
fairi_88 thumbnail
http://vidpk.com/132547/Nadia-Khan-Show-04-Mar-2016-Part-A/
Here is the link, she comez around 25:00 or 27:00