Posted: 8 years ago
I was also wondering why Hum wale spell it as eyebrow 😆
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My mom watch this show so i sit and watch with her too
791198 thumbnail
I watch it. I find it hilarious. I like the Abro character, the actress is terrible though.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What a shame. So called religious and educated people behaving worse than the uneducated and uncultured one. What's the use of those namaz that doesn't give you a kind heart, they don't have to like Abro but she's a human married to their son, they can at least treat her as a human being. How can they not ask her food. I am totally with Abro here and for a change her acting was bearable today or maybe I am just used to it. But she cried well, I felt sorry for her.
I think Fauzia is going to now help Abro once she comes in the house, or maybe Fauzia will become a vamp and everyone will start appreciating Abro. Any which way, I like this show and will keep watching to see the end of Abro.
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

What a shame. So called religious and educated people behaving worse than the uneducated and uncultured one. What's the use of those namaz that doesn't give you a kind heart, they don't have to like Abro but she's a human married to their son, they can at least treat her as a human being. How can they not ask her food. I am totally with Abro here and for a change her acting was bearable today or maybe I am just used to it. But she cried well, I felt sorry for her.
I think Fauzia is going to now help Abro once she comes in the house, or maybe Fauzia will become a vamp and everyone will start appreciating Abro. Any which way, I like this show and will keep watching to see the end of Abro.

I felt bad for her too today..when she was dipping her roti in water.
-shabz- thumbnail
^ exactly, is that what we have been taught being a Muslim? Ridiculous.
Like I said they don't have to love her or like her, but now that she's there, treat her with respect.
I so want Fauzia to become a vamp and make them remember chatti ka doodh lol.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly i felt bad for her too, i mean come on how can they treat her with cruelty like dis, ppl even have mercy on animalz if they havnt eaten anything, nd here a human being iz being starved...they dont want to talk to her datz fine but atleast allow her to go to kitchen so that she can eat something, wen she was eating that leftover roti in night , i felt bad for her...😭

i think atleast Ali shud take care whether she has eaten food or not...he iz behaving so indifferent which iz very sad ...muhabbat ka bhoot itne jalde utar gaya...🥺girl nd boy both were equally responsible for court marriage..nd they r showing it right that the guy getz away with everything at the end but the girl iz suffering in hell..

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^ exactly, is that what we have been taught being a Muslim? Ridiculous.
Like I said they don't have to love her or like her, but now that she's there, treat her with respect.
I so want Fauzia to become a vamp and make them remember chatti ka doodh lol.

It doesnt look like fouzia wil turn into vamp, i feel that abroo wil change herself nd then ghar wale will accept her..
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

It doesnt look like fouzia wil turn into vamp, i feel that abroo wil change herself nd then ghar wale will accept her..

Sochnay main Kya harj hai 😆
Waise bhi they show Fauzia as Allah ki Gaye types, don't see her changing
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually felt bad for her today too that was such a cruel treatment